SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?

daniujie

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?

• Stare Back
    • Let them smell your smoke
    • Act as if nothing happen
    • Hold your horn down until they stop staring

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest koyok

Erm... there was once I was at a traffic junction. As usual when the lights are red, I will gaze around, and that time a petite girl riding a Steed caught my attention. She's sweet-looking, petite (small frame), wore cute slippers and was riding a 400cc heavy metal beast. I had this absolute admiration for her, and couldn't keep my eyes off her. She noticed this and was visibly embarrassed. I mean, she probably just got her bike (cos she rode so slowly and carefully when the lights turned green), and thought of herself as a 2A greenhorn. But my intentions were not to taunt her, intimidate her, but rather to admire her for riding such a heavy bike for her small size. Well her reaction was to look down, look away, which really made me feel ashamed for making her feel this way. :sweat:

So what am I driving at here? Err... if you are the girl riding the Steed a couple of (or maybe 3 or 4) months back at South Bridge Road at around 8:30pm and there was this guy on a black S4 "staring" at you, can you pls PM me? :shy:

Oops! No, I mean... errr... different girls will have different reactions? :cheeky:

Erm... there was once I was at a traffic junction. As usual when the lights are red, I will gaze around, and that time a petite girl riding a Steed caught my attention. She's sweet-looking, petite (small frame), wore cute slippers and was riding a 400cc heavy metal beast. I had this absolute admiration for her, and couldn't keep my eyes off her. She noticed this and was visibly embarrassed. I mean, she probably just got her bike (cos she rode so slowly and carefully when the lights turned green), and thought of herself as a 2A greenhorn. But my intentions were not to taunt her, intimidate her, but rather to admire her for riding such a heavy bike for her small size. Well her reaction was to look down, look away, which really made me feel ashamed for making her feel this way. :sweat:

So what am I driving at here? Err... if you are the girl riding the Steed a couple of (or maybe 3 or 4) months back at South Bridge Road at around 8:30pm and there was this guy on a black S4 "staring" at you, can you pls PM me? :shy:

Oops! No, I mean... errr... different girls will have different reactions? :cheeky:

so it was you ah :D

i remember once i was stopping at a junction then these 2 indian guys stopped beside me, riding a yamaha rxz. Then they are like one leg length away, I can easily kick them pengz :lol:

They were whispering and then at the same time looking at me. Kaoz.

F.Y.I, I am not a chio bu whereby guys will be discussing how nice i look lor o_O

I squeeze to the front in the end to avoid all these starings :angry:

Guest koyok
you neber see this meh ":D" I ride phantom lah. No 2A license wor

Think your eyes need a new pair of glasses... read my post again:

By this statement does it mean you know the girl riding the Steed?

I ain't asking if you are the girl riding the Steed man... o_O

(I was just hoping you'll know that girl...)

:lol:

I don't stare...

I try to see through her helmet... :D

If she's good looking i'll scoot my way behind her and maybe ask her number if she stops... :D

Haha...guess why guys like to 'stare' is because girls are 'stereotyped' as 'weak and feminine'...not suitable to ride bikes...

As for me, i've got great admiration for girls who ride bikes...stands out from the normal 'ah ma' thinking....

So girls... :cheer: don't let 'conventional' thinking stop you from doing what you like... :bounce:

Was wondering anyone saw any ger riders who look very femine n weak n fraile??? :confused:

ME!

Saw this girl once on the road who was quite thin...worry for her boy...what if she breaks her bones while lifting her bike back up after she dropped it in the carpark? :pity:

Why are you asking about weak and frail girls?

I've seen some fat girls riding S4 also...power mama...

Guest koyok
Was wondering anyone saw any ger riders who look very femine n weak n fraile??? :confused:

Read my first reply in this thread... and she was riding a Steed 400. Not a light bike in any sense... :bow:

I ain't asking if you are the girl riding the Steed man... o_O

(I was just hoping you'll know that girl...)

:lol:

koyok for your info i sold my old steed springer to a malay ger trainee teacher. the steed springer is heavier than a normal steed becos of the 19 inch rims and the spring fork. control of the bike is very difficult for the front wheels.

damn i still miss that bike.

last time when i ride my steed springer some drivers will stare at me and smile and gives a thumbs up. now when i ride a XL1200s HD riders will smile at me.

i wonder if BMW or Ducati riders do that? the only thing i know is that when you get a bunch of sport bikes e.g. a few busa as i heard they will test whose bike is faster.

if got gerl(big, small, chio, ugly) riding bike must admire wat cos i respect gerl riders mah :smile:

btw guys dun stare... they ogle :D

but if gerl chio, must ask no... :bounce:

Send me a sign, wanna leave it all behind

I'll be leaving the hands of doom...

Rearrange the master plan, take the future in my hands

To be free and not trapped anymore...

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!

if got gerl(big, small, chio, ugly) riding bike must admire wat cos i respect gerl riders mah :smile:

btw guys dun stare... they ogle :D

but if gerl chio, must ask no... :bounce:

like that you must go handle bar cos there is this small size ger whom i always forget her name who rides a sportster883/1200. its a over 200kg machine and even with lowered suspension she can bearly feel the ground. sometimes i really salute her.

Guest koyok
koyok for your info i sold my old steed springer to a malay ger trainee teacher. *Following text truncated*

I still cannot differentiate the different models of Steed... but one thing I do know is: that girl is so sweet... :bounce: Hmm could it be that Malay cikgu whom you sold your Steed to? I got a plan forming in my mind now... :D

ernie: if u remeber her name or better still her no...pm me :D :D :D

warning: buaya on high levels of tetestrone :shades:

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!

i really admire gers rider oso.. tat time when i was bringing my dogs for a walk, i saw this ger(chio n quite small size) holding a helmet.. i tot she's a pillion..waiting for rider to come out.. then after tat i saw her walking towards a scramble.. i was thinking "dun tell me she's the rider hor." who noes she's really the rider.. she put on the helmet n after tat ride off.. wah.. the SEY is really so cool.. :smile:

:lovestruck: L3mOnadE Life is SuCh~~ "Wang-Der-FuL" :lovestruck:

Stopped at a Kallang Gasworks traffic head heading towards Kallang...Saw this white SP with this girl wear spags! I went :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Was about to go nearer to her and take a closer look when SCARLY! her guy fren riding an R1 stop beside her! I straightaway SIAM! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got another time stop at traffic light at Sim Lim Square. Got this red R6 stop beside me. Admire the bike sideway from bottom when I realise how come the person so small size and wearing girlie shoes.........Den I saw this girl glancing at me and my bike from the sideways on the bike. WAH! Instant reaction sibei paiseh! Then green light I smell her smoke liao..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2009/07/09/bikepics-1722149-full.jpg

If It Ain't Scary, It Ain't Fast Enough

don't worry dude, everyone got his/her chance to ride the cl2 beast machines.. hehe ;) just make sure u live till that day that u are allowed to ride those machines :D

life is just about living for people who loves u.

I always hoping to see ger riding bike but nvr have any luck.. Then I can just give a a wave with my hand..

But once I saw a ger on a scooter, my gf was with me, then I cannot wave.. Else I will b in deep shit.. keke....

Anyway tt ger also nvr turn everthough I know tt she knew tt I was keep looking at her as my gf was said " Eh.. U see, got ger riding bike.. cool.. Pretty??" She just jerk her head but think paiseh to turn around cos she hear... "Pretty???" :p

Anyway, the poll was abit bit one-sided as in bo-chap or attitude leh... Cannot add in "Wave to the person looking"? or"Smile to the perosn looking"?? Friendly abit leh.. no need be so dao leh...

Totoro a.k.a E.D.E.N

http://www.catwelfare.org/image/adopt.jpg

The Cat Welfare Society (Singapore)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-403.jpg

to bluegazer: hmmm..u got gf? i tot ure gender say pretty? :? :confused: :sweat:

Ride The Sky!

Give me wings to fly...

Ride The Sky!

I seen a chubby malay ger on a pink vaspa.

Another thin malay ger on 150sp.

A sporty young chinese ger on 150sp.

Another chinese ger on phatom 150.

Another chinese ger on kawasaki ZX-7R. See her cornering, so nice sia.

The best is i saw a chinese chio bu riding a sramber wif mini skirt and tube. She wore full face n i cant see her face. Plus she ride till so steady.

~Look Around You And You Will Find THaT Everything S3eN Small In Your Eyes~

~But It Does Not S3en To Be As The Whole World Is Looking At You~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stopped at a Kallang Gasworks traffic head heading towards Kallang...Saw this white SP with this girl wear spags! I went :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: Was about to go nearer to her and take a closer look when SCARLY! her guy fren riding an R1 stop beside her! I straightaway SIAM! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got another time stop at traffic light at Sim Lim Square. Got this red R6

hahaha... same here... saw a long hair ger wearing spags on a kawa... so i gave chase to catch a glance of her face.... den i hear a vroom.......... wat lan... a k1 caught up n signall something to her... no choice... betteravoid embarrassing myself n stop chasing....

another case even more jialet... this ger on a sp... i tried to catch up as well... wah lan... she is one fierce rider man... she simply just soom through the red lights!!! luckily... i still got one eye on the road...

another was... theres this ger wif quite a er... good body... so i peep at her n slowly i overtook her... next thing, she e brake as she nearly just crash into me... mmm..... maybe she looking at me too :lol: ....but it was really inches from my fairing.... :sweat:

I LOVE u RS. Please dont breakdown. I\'m BROKE!!!

I always hoping to see ger riding bike but nvr have any luck.. Then I can just give a a wave with my hand..

But once I saw a ger on a scooter, my gf was with me, then I cannot wave.. Else I will b in deep shit.. keke....

Anyway tt ger also nvr turn everthough I know tt she knew tt I was keep looking at her as my gf was said " Eh.. U see, got ger riding bike.. cool.. Pretty??" She just jerk her head but think paiseh to turn around cos she hear... "Pretty???" :p

Anyway, the poll was abit bit one-sided as in bo-chap or attitude leh... Cannot add in "Wave to the person looking"? or"Smile to the perosn looking"?? Friendly abit leh.. no need be so dao leh...

er... ur a young man(butch) hum?

I LOVE u RS. Please dont breakdown. I\'m BROKE!!!