Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?


daniujie
 Share

Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?  

85 members have voted

  1. 1. Gers, What you do when you are stared at on the road?

    • Stare Back
    • Let them smell your smoke
    • Act as if nothing happen
    • Hold your horn down until they stop staring


Recommended Posts

usually just act as though nothing happens.. unless i know the person who is staring at me... :sweat:

Commemorating the rides in my life:-

1999-2003 DT200WR(FN87XXZ), '99KTM200EGS(FR1XXG), XR200 (FF35xxC), '00KTM200EXC(FT15XXS)

2004-2005 GSXR400RN(FK24xxA)

2005-2007 '99GSXR750X(FR30XXK)

2005-2009 '03YZF-R6(FW57XXR)

2007-2010 '07CBR600RR(FBB72XXU)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WeN-Di.aka.ktmger@Mar 1 2006, 07:04 PM

usually just act as though nothing happens.. unless i know the person who is staring at me... :sweat:

doesn't happen often, I supposed.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i don't like people to stare so if i feel someone staring especially if i'm stationary, i will turn and stare at them... usually they will look away... there was once, this tiko pek keep looking, i stared at him. he still can walk away then turn his head to see, so i keep looking at him til he disappear... every time he see me lookin, he will act blur... :| very bo liao...

 

if i'm on the move then i will just ignore and blast off if i can...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by BiBi@Mar 1 2006, 08:27 PM

i don't like people to stare so if i feel someone staring especially if i'm stationary, i will turn and stare at them... usually they will look away... there was once, this tiko pek keep looking, i stared at him. he still can walk away then turn his head to see, so i keep looking at him til he disappear... every time he see me lookin, he will act blur... :| very bo liao...

 

if i'm on the move then i will just ignore and blast off if i can...

hahaha.... that's quite funny. So he was trying to steal glances.

 

Hopefully when you were staring at him, others were not staring at you.....

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sometimes its not staring lah~ its the admiration of beauty by onlookers~ :D

 

they like to gawk i koe~ :cheeky: eye candy mah~ must be proud~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Finix@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 PM

haha.. u so cute.. gave her a sweet? :D

interesting...

ya lor...

make fren lor... too bad no time to take her number..

if not.. add one more gurlfren to my list... hehe

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

 

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

 

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually quite normal that people tend to look at female riders. Curious? Coz i do so too... :D

BUT please dun SCAN. its very rude... to be scanned from head to toe, and toe to head... :nono:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b89/stefinix/bikes/10092006181.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest ViciousKitty74

Overtook a female on a wave last evening on the ECP towards City.

 

She was riding in the centre lane behind a white refrigirated truck I think.

 

Gave a short horn and stretched my left arm out straight to give her a thumbs up sign while I was riding fast on the extreme right hand lane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Finix@Mar 2 2006, 11:19 AM

Actually quite normal that people tend to look at female riders. Curious? Coz i do so too... :D

BUT please dun SCAN. its very rude... to be scanned from head to toe, and toe to head... :nono:

Even if I scan a lady rider, I would 'scan' her discreetly and not obviously. Clear cut scanning from head to toe is just plain rude... :nono:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

 

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Aie@Mar 2 2006, 11:40 AM

Even if I scan a lady rider, I would 'scan' her discreetly and not obviously. Clear cut scanning from head to toe is just plain rude... :nono:

i agree. people like to scan as if they're stripping you from head to toe in their minds.

 

eewww :mad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Jess1717@Mar 2 2006, 11:37 PM

Waiting for handsome chap 2 stare at me leh....... LOL:cheeky:

Well, juz look straight infront, watch the lights, light change 'green' then zoom.... off I go.....:smile:

you bring your mva out i sure stare loh... but not at you but what's between your legs... :cheeky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Finix@Mar 1 2006, 06:11 PM

haha.. u so cute.. gave her a sweet? :D

interesting...

Depends lah on what Full Of Sorrow has in her pocket at the time. The last time I saw her, she gave me a chocolate chip cookie... :cheeky: Delicious! :hungry:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

 

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sometimes i will oso look at other riders mah .. but i wad i feel is wan to stare can la.. but dont stare untill ppl noe u are staring.. wah lau.. stare until nobody notice mah ...... lidat no one can say anyting...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Aie@Mar 3 2006, 11:12 AM

Depends lah on what Full Of Sorrow has in her pocket at the time. The last time I saw her, she gave me a chocolate chip cookie... :cheeky: Delicious! :hungry:

if she happens to have a box in her pocket,

 

wouldn't she give me a box? :box:

 

ouch :slapforehead: :giddy: :help:

http://photos-313.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/113/88/592651313/n592651313_483240_5577.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Aie@Mar 3 2006, 11:12 AM

Depends lah on what Full Of Sorrow has in her pocket at the time. The last time I saw her, she gave me a chocolate chip cookie... :cheeky: Delicious! :hungry:

:cheeky:

 

hehehe... Aie...

u ah...

hahaha....

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

 

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

 

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by zod@Mar 3 2006, 03:05 PM

if she happens to have a box in her pocket,

 

wouldn't she give me a box? :box:

 

ouch :slapforehead: :giddy: :help:

no lah..

i where got that fierce one...

hehe...

 

but i always got something inside my pocket..

 

sweets.. biscuits... fruits... soap... shampoo..

hehehe...

 

if u lucky...

u might just get something from me on the road :smile:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

 

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

 

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by FuLL of SoRRoW@Mar 3 2006, 03:27 PM

but i always got something inside my pocket..

 

sweets.. biscuits... fruits... soap... shampoo..

hehehe...

 

if u lucky...

u might just get something from me on the road :smile:

I'm praying for the lucky day I meet FOS on the road and she has a hundred dollar note in her pocket... :pray:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

 

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Finix@Mar 2 2006, 11:19 AM

Actually quite normal that people tend to look at female riders. Curious? Coz i do so too... :D

BUT please dun SCAN. its very rude... to be scanned from head to toe, and toe to head... :nono:

those ah pek like to do that... as if scanner like that...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by BiBi@Mar 3 2006, 04:24 PM

those ah pek like to do that... as if scanner like that...

On the contrary, I’m hardly intimidated by the ah peks on the road.

 

Most of the time, they simply take a second look at me. If I turn my head towards their direction, they will smile graciously, and sincerely expressed their admiration for female bikers.

 

Unlike some (not all) young riders. When you catch they staring at you rudely, they would immediately turn away awkwardly and pretended that they are not staring. :cheeky:

Charlie's Angels

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by jingle@Mar 3 2006, 04:45 PM

On the contrary, I’m hardly intimidated by the ah peks on the road.

 

Most of the time, they simply take a second look at me. If I turn my head towards their direction, they will smile graciously, and sincerely expressed their admiration for female bikers.

 

Unlike some (not all) young riders. When you catch they staring at you rudely, they would immediately turn away awkwardly and pretended that they are not staring. :cheeky:

:giddy:

when do i hv a chance to gib u a 2nd look??

:bow:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by FuLL of SoRRoW@Mar 3 2006, 03:27 PM

no lah..

i where got that fierce one...

hehe...

 

but i always got something inside my pocket..

 

sweets.. biscuits... fruits... soap... shampoo..

hehehe...

 

if u lucky...

u might just get something from me on the road :smile:

when u have cash in your pocket, can let me know? :cheeky:

http://photos-313.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v160/113/88/592651313/n592651313_483240_5577.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

wah Zod and Aie eyeing me already... o_O

 

like this ah...

i see any bikers..

i dunt wanna look ley..

who knows..

they r sbf riders who seee this thread.. all want something..

 

take advantage sia :faint:

 

but if gerl riders...

i think its ok :thumb:

The tree-lined avenue

Begins to fade from view

Drowning past regrets

In tea and cigarettes

But I can't seem to forget

When you came along

 

Ingenue, I just don't know what to do

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/joe_007/bikerchick2.jpg

 

-KENANGAN MOTO TERCINTA-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by FuLL of SoRRoW@Mar 4 2006, 01:36 AM

wah Zod and Aie eyeing me already... o_O

 

like this ah...

i see any bikers..

i dunt wanna look ley..

who knows..

they r sbf riders who seee this thread.. all want something..

 

take advantage sia :faint:

 

but if gerl riders...

i think its ok :thumb:

What happened to equality? Why practice double standards? :weep:

First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature's rules biker-sans. Not mine...

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1859/11superbikesmackdown11.jpg

The more we get together, the FASTER we'll be..

 

Mar 93 - Oct 94 : TZR125 FF5209R

Oct 94 - May 98 : GSX R400N FK3745K

May 98 - Oct 05 : GSX R400R FN3306D

Oct 05 - June 11 : '02 YZF R1 FBF3637M

June 11 - Feb 19 : '11 ZX10R

Feb 19 - ??????? : '14 S1000RR

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_Motorcycle2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikes_300x250_1.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...