SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

DIY HID - All About High Intensity Discharge

Originally posted by biting_point@February 18, 2007 11:36 am

i need one 3000K H4 hi/low for my bike.. anyone know where to sell or selling?? PM me can? thanks a lot..

I got the H4 Hi/Lo in 4300kelvin ( yellow ). Pls call 93891138 or 62421138.

Happy CNY to all .............................. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

HP: 93891138 :angel:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheeko
:smile: to paiseh, today seems like it will be raining for whole day, this will be perfect testing condition for the 3000k colour bulbs, wana go A&W using the trunks roads tonite? it will be foggy :lovestruck: Then can really see how useful it is already

Originally posted by cheeko@March 01, 2007 08:42 am

:smile: to paiseh, today seems like it will be raining for whole day, this will be perfect testing condition for the 3000k colour bulbs, wana go A&W using the trunks roads tonite? it will be foggy :lovestruck: Then can really see how useful it is already

no bike leh how to go :sweat:

No more regrets.

Originally posted by paiseh@March 01, 2007 08:49 am

no bike leh how to go :sweat:

Where is your 02 R6? Change bike again? Anyway, U know hw to fix H7 on K6 1000?

Honda NSR 150 SP - FT4977D (June 01 - March 03)

Honda CBR 400 RR- FL2119U (Dec 02 - Jan 04)

Honda CBR 929 RR - FS4382A (Feb 04 - Dec 04)

Susuki Hayabusa 1300- FX9524Z (April 05 - Oct 05)

Susuki Bandit400- FL3540D (Mar 03 - Dec 05)

Honda Super 4 Spec 3 - FZ9528C (Dec 05 - Jan 07)

Honda Walve125S - FW8025J (Aug 06 - June 07)

Yamaha Spark135 LE - FBB4..7C (March 07 - ???)

Originally posted by kata_killer@March 04, 2007 01:42 pm

Where is your 02 R6? Change bike again? Anyway, U know hw to fix H7 on K6 1000?

under big revamp - increasing the bore of each cylinder getting ready for track :cheeky:

yup, i know how to install. considered fixed. pls sms me for installation :smile:

No more regrets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cheeko
:smile: 1 question for Mr paiseh or limbat, is it possible to convert my existing H4 or H7 headlight to those projector type like those on the 05, 06, 07 models R1 :confused:

i know of 1 guy who took his 04R1 projection headlights and fitted onto his X9 500. it can be done but alot of modification needed.

for this guy, he dint modify much. just direct fit on only. but rain cannot use bike. anyway, he took out liao. :)

No more regrets.

any place to keep the ballast for the HID for 04 R1?Thks.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5048/10304130.jpg

"But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth."

• 3 months later...

How much izzit now for H7, 4300k? Pls pm mi thks

Bikes Owned: LC125 RXZ135 GSXR400RP CB400VS CB400Spec2 SV650 02CBRF4i FZ1000 CBR929 05YZF-R6 CBR150 HondaSonic125 Yamaha_CygnusX125 KymcoGrandink_250 Hornet_250 04_Yamaha_Tmax Silverwing 400 FZ6_S2 GSXR600K7

Current bikes: NIL

Gear 4th

http://45.media.tumblr.com/f183dbd75b05df79cf6f77dba98d7339/tumblr_o1sqbk4h8Z1s5rcozo1_400.gif

what is the differences between those plug and play and those that need relay can connected directly to the battery?

Arai V-Cross2 Arai Rx7r3 Haga Arai Ram2 Arai Rx7r3 Conlin Edward Arai Rx7r3 Mick Doohan Arai Ram 2 Arai Rx7r4 Gunmetal Arai RX7r4 Shinaya Nakano Shoei X11 Kato Black Arai Ram 3 Gunmetal Arai Ram 3 Shoei Neotec Shoei J-cruise

KTM 200EXC Gilera Runner SP Aprilia RS250 Hornet 250 Gilera Runner Vxr Yamaha Yzf 05R6 Honda Wave 125 X9 Evo 200 SilverWing 400 Yamaha Tmax XP500 NC700XD STX C650GT

I think they are similar - jus that HIDs systems need more voltage to power up - so if yr bike electrical is weak u will need a relay to help consolidate power(voltage) to power up the HID balllast. cheers

hi bro, 1 of my pals commented that he is very happy with ur service n products..thumbs up for the gd job :thumb:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a381/spy622/siggy-1.jpg

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/5958/userbar133749dj2.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tangolima

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5092

Read the forum and give your comments.. Give a thought and think about it.

Personally i do agreed to a certain extend... Plug and Play kit is not as good as the Factory fitted HID without the projector type.

I am having alot of Glare on my bike and the lumniation is not as what i expected..well i spend 100 bucks on the HID system. Make use of it then!

oh yeah mine is a 6000K bulb...and sad to say it is not bright.

1: my stock reflector does not seem to be able to support the HID to make the light more focus and concernrated

2: a lot of lost light with my stock reflector design.

3: The glare is more than the illumination...

So guys who want to have HID on your bikes... do consider a few factors rather than the price.

you may end up with a bike with more glare and irrating to other than just a normal brigther and effiecent power saving headlight system.

I agreed with u mate - to install HIDs into halogen lamp casing does produce alot of glare. So ppl pls lower your light beam if u have to install HID.

Another point to note - pls buy of HID system from a lighting factory - configuration of the bulb light point is very important - all lamp casing throw light forward, but if the HID bulb light point is wrong then light will be thrown in all directions.

Factory fitted HID must come with HID compatible lamp casing regardless if it is Projector type or not.

HP: 93891138 :angel:

Guest tangolima

not to be a wet blanket..guess many of us rider here seems obsess with the brightness and the colour rather than seeing what advantages it has for us... this is one information everyone overlook... it seems everyone is more keen on the colour, installation, price, bubl type, which bike can fit in..rather than checking will fixing HID will it really does wonder if your bike headlight can support HID.

Though some Halogen reflector maybe able to support other than that.. sad to sad HID maynot be a wise choice. A diamond plus vision bulb would be more sufficient

Dont get offended with my comment on this ok.. this is just my view.

PS: I too join in the bandwagon to see what the hoo haa on HID. Guess i got my answer too... :cheeky: