SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2ND LINK petrol regular

used to go with a bunch . now lost contacts. been there thrice only, nt familar to lead. any 1 ?? :)

'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

http://content.wicms.com/shared/images/YAMAHA_Common_Images/Logos/yamaha_logo_red.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Malaysia Toll, just go straight, exit 312C which is a downslope left bender, continue keeping left and next would be a upslope left bender, after exiting here, it will bring u back to the highway heading back to SG..

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/akrapovick4/thedoctor.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Exit 312C and you'll be on an ordinary road. Keep left. You will see a sign to re-enter the expressway again in the opposite direction back to SG.

FYI, this is a "Cloverleaf" -constructed Highway Interchange. If still confused, this is an illustration of how we guys do the Exit 312C "U-turn":

http://i26.tinypic.com/w1fmex.gif

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
After Malaysia Toll, just go straight, exit 312C which is a downslope left bender, continue keeping left and next would be a upslope left bender, after exiting here, it will bring u back to the highway heading back to SG..

exit 312C which is a downslop tt part issit there is a esso over there? cos tt time i went there then go up expressway can't find 312 exit liao. The 1st i c was 312D.

Still trying 2 figure out hw come?

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/hohaoyi/1_394809140l.jpg

My Humble "Xiao Huang S4"

exit 312C which is a downslop tt part issit there is a esso over there? cos tt time i went there then go up expressway can't find 312 exit liao. The 1st i c was 312D.

Still trying 2 figure out hw come?

Do not use the expressway exit that's near the Esso, because that will lead you to the town of Tanjung Pelepas -- a ship/container port.

Go further down until you see "Exit 312C", and "Bandar Nusajaya" on the signage. That's your cue to begin exiting the expressway for the U-turn.

we go in via 2nd link to avoide jam at woodlands... y we come back at woodlands is cause its near from where all the makan place and bike washing place...

Well everyone have they own ways... :thumb:

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

so when the rule of needing a m'sia IC to enjoy m'sia rate implementing?

As published in the news, they're "thinking about it"

can give directions from 2nd link to woodlands?

thanks.

Its best to have a guide n follow. Might get too complicated to explain.

Especially now the road @ Taman Perling has changed. Muz read the signboard properly if not will miz the exit.... :thumb:

can give directions from 2nd link to woodlands?

thanks.

actually just look at the sign boards, they have quite precise directions... after customs just follow e sign to jb till u hit the city area and the nxt sign boards you will see woolands on it... if u can wait... join us next weekend..

Its best to have a guide n follow. Might get too complicated to explain.

Especially now the road @ Taman Perling has changed. Muz read the signboard properly if not will miz the exit.... :thumb:

really... i stop going in for a year plus and after that i almost lost my way... now have to do the U turn which i feel its kinda stupid...:cheeky:

really... i stop going in for a year plus and after that i almost lost my way... now have to do the U turn which i feel its kinda stupid...:cheeky:

Yup. @ 1st there was the u-turn where u muz travel far ahead. But now they built a funny flyover u-turn.

Hehe. But hey, at least it works. Traffic is no longer congested over there.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...