SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

NSR, KRR, TZM or Aprilia RS125??!!

kennyngsk

Maintaince wise it's all same throughout all 2strokers, if you r those who ride 2stroke wanna use $3 sparkplug, $8 engine oil, $6 2t, and only change those your sparkplug, engine oil every 4-6mths.. confirm your bike will give you lots of problem.. you feeding your bike junk and expect it to perform like a proper machine.. and despite those cheap stuffs and you're feeding your bike RON95 petrol or even lower, and yet you keep whacking.. in no time you will suffer piston jams and stuffs and you will blame that the bike is lousy and etc..

Nahhh.

125Z better for P plate. Decent for anything, big amount of power to get out of sticky situations, won't bite back if handled poorly, decent brakes, no heart pain if buang and best of all maintain only if you feel like it :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can assure you that they don't have such issues about numbness. out of personal experiences as well.

you might want to bring your bike to the mech for a check. could be steering corn worn out etc that cause the numbness on your hands. could be engine tuning that cause it to vibrate more. even more if it's "Power Setting".

just say u cannot afford an aprilia.... for you and your SP u can go climb trees swim across the sea it beats all the bikes, oh no it beats ur little bike. oh the lousier looking & performance bike

*sorry all other SP riders*

i can assure you that they don't have such issues about numbness. out of personal experiences as well.

you might want to bring your bike to the mech for a check. could be steering corn worn out etc that cause the numbness on your hands. could be engine tuning that cause it to vibrate more. even more if it's "Power Setting".

just say you cannot afford an aprilia

Aprilia > SP

TS got bike le ma ?

so long liao

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z341/lotand/IMG_1124.jpg

Ride Defensively; always.

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Kawasaki KIPS -> 2010 ~ 2014

Aprilia RS125(09) -> 2014 ~ 2017

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Suzuki DRZ -> 2017 ~ 2018

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

• 1 month later...
Hey, if i am 1.63m tall is it advisable for me to ride the rs125? Sucks to be shot.

actually, this height thing. its more of the height/length of your legs. i used to ride for the army, recce.

the scramblers are tall. i am 170, have no probs. my other friend, about 172, found it uncomfy.

just tilt a little more when u stop i guess, works for us.

by the way, after riding the army's scrambler, every other bikes smooth, SP or not.

put a girl on the scrambler and she'll have an orgasm after a few mins.

sry for thread hijacking.

just 2 question for everyone. say, i wan a bike that would last me for my 2B, 2A, and quite a while after my 2.

before i decide to buy a class 2, due to the price of class 2 bikes.

should i get a brand new rs125? taking into consideration that its new without any possible bad history.

did a check at autobay, 12k plus for it.

and where would ur get new aprillas from?

and if i already have a class3, when i apply for the class 2b, can i skip the BTT and FTT ?

actually, this height thing. its more of the height/length of your legs. i used to ride for the army, recce.

the scramblers are tall. i am 170, have no probs. my other friend, about 172, found it uncomfy.

just tilt a little more when u stop i guess, works for us.

by the way, after riding the army's scrambler, every other bikes smooth, SP or not.

put a girl on the scrambler and she'll have an orgasm after a few mins.

sry for thread hijacking.

just 2 question for everyone. say, i wan a bike that would last me for my 2B, 2A, and quite a while after my 2.

before i decide to buy a class 2, due to the price of class 2 bikes.

should i get a brand new rs125? taking into consideration that its new without any possible bad history.

did a check at autobay, 12k plus for it.

and where would ur get new aprillas from?

and if i already have a class3, when i apply for the class 2b, can i skip the BTT and FTT ?

hey bro.take e rs125 new 1

just take it

i was thinking abt this question as well.as i will b kipping a 2b for long

but i nid sum road experince so i nw using kr

hlc rite? 12.5k machine for 09 model. fking nice bike..

i went there as well,friendly sale person-yinghao

he even let me test his bike,aso 09 model

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

haoKR - hey there, yeah decided on the RS125 after much probing haha.

okay

ride safe

:)

I interested in RS125 also, how much does it cost for a brand new bike and used

12.5k machine price.that tym i go include coe,iu at HLC.few weeks ago

09 model

if wan buy rs125 dun buy 2nd hand,serious

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

depends

sum ppl use normal plug($5),eo

sum use $20 spark plug,n exp eo,use gd air filter

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

12.5k machine price.that tym i go include coe,iu at HLC.few weeks ago

09 model

if wan buy rs125 dun buy 2nd hand,serious

ooooo whats with the 2nd hand ones?

hey guys, any idea with regards to how long before the wear and tear starts giving serious probs on the rs125?

also, i understand there's a power cap on the rs125 right? how can we remove that?

go aprila tread ask beta

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

ops,sry

yeah

its at autobay @ kaki bukit

H L Cycle PTE LTD,at e advertiser board

or u can directly go MAH

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~

ooooo whats with the 2nd hand ones?

hey guys, any idea with regards to how long before the wear and tear starts giving serious probs on the rs125?

also, i understand there's a power cap on the rs125 right? how can we remove that?

Drill the CDI.

Aprilias.png

Current Bikes: RS125 + V-Strom 1000 + F800GS Adventure

Previous Bikes: NSR250 + RS250 + Super 4

• 2 years later...

There's a difference in the 07' model till the 11' model of the rs125. The 07' has no power restriction in which it is around 33hp(180km/h stock engine). For the 11' model, it has power restriction which means less power. I have friends riding Kawasaki KRR 150, Honda NSR SP 150, Yamaha TZM 150 as well. Those popular 2 stroke 2b bikes have 1 thing in common. 'high' handlebars for a sportsbike. If you're looking for a more serious looking 2 stroke 2b sportsbike go for either Aprilia RS125 or Cagiva Mito 125. In terms of looks, they're way better. The handlebars are lower such like those of R1,R6,CBR600, CBR1000 etc. You can do a self comparison. Take for instance Kawasaki KRR 150 and Aprilia RS125. By judging from side view, the handlebar is higher on KRR. Which makes it looks less 'sporty'. But Kawasaki KRR 150 is a good bike for commuting to school, work etc. It has good power too. 6 gear box. Seriously, the only difference between these 'small sportsbikes' are their appearance. Heck, italian will always be italian. But get readiy for a higher chance of your stuffs being stolen such as Aprilia's brake calipers, carb, etc. Even if you put an alarm, cover your bike up, thiefs will always be thiefs. Be caution. If you plan on playing track/circuit on Pasir Gudang or Sepang, go for RS125. It has better aero dynamic, bigger body, bigger tyres than KRR, TZM, SP. Petrol consumption, more or less the same as the other bikes, Just that it requires you to pump extra litres as it got bigger tank. BUT! If you think of getting a bigger faster bike when upgrading class 2, then just stick with normal bikes. Such as 4 strokers. But then its all up to you. RS125 is a good bike. Good handling, Good looks, Good consumption, Good brakes, Good performance for a 125cc bike. :):cool:

they are good in performance but very exp...

Honda NSR150SP: 2012-2015

Honda RVF NC35: 2015

Triumph Daytona 675: 2015-present

SYM GTS 200: 2016-present

Conquered Places: Chiang Mai, MHS, Pai, Doi Inthanon, Bangkok, Hatyai, Danok, Genting, KL, Port Dickson, Seremban, Malacca, Kluang, Mersing, Desaru

exp? u mean rs125?

Class BB2BDC - 11AUG2010

Class BB2ADC - NOV2016

Honda Revo -> 2018 ~