SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Info] *** Super Four Price Enquiry & Update Thread 2009/2010 ***

idbiot

hey guys, just recently my low beam is not working..one shop quoted 100+ to replace the low beam/high beam switch. is it that much? they also need to order? which shop is best to go and get it?

Bajaj Pulsar 180 - May 2006 - May 2007

Hyosung Comet GT125- June 2008 - January 2010

Honda Phantom TA 200- January 2010 - 2012

Honda CB 400 Ver S - 2012 - Jan 2016

Adiva AD2 200 - Jan 2016 - July 2016

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys. i asked asphoon just now the price of s4 revo. its 18k++ 1st hand. is it worth to buy? its almost the same price as class 2 bikes. plus nc700x is almost at the same price.

Yup, I check was around 17.9k OTR at New Southern.. If you have a class 2 licence, i rather you class 2 instead. Or else if you have the passion for it, then get new one.

hey guys, just recently my low beam is not working..one shop quoted 100+ to replace the low beam/high beam switch. is it that much? they also need to order? which shop is best to go and get it?

The other time i also had this problem. Then they change my right side "swtich (the one with the ignition)" then okay liao~

You can try to go FJT to ask for the hardware first then find a shop to fix it, might be cheaper?

The other time i also had this problem. Then they change my right side "swtich (the one with the ignition)" then okay liao~

You can try to go FJT to ask for the hardware first then find a shop to fix it, might be cheaper?

Eh? Isn't the low beam/high beam switch on the left hand side switches? lolz... :cheeky:

cheers! :angel:

Goodee hor hot goodee... Mat witz sebastian! :p

Eh? Isn't the low beam/high beam switch on the left hand side switches? lolz... :cheeky:

Edited by SimpleRider

Goodee hor hot goodee... Mat witz sebastian! :p

How much would it cost to change the clutch plates on a spec 3?

If is just the plates then should be 90 to 120. If it's with plates and clutch friction disc then should cost around 180++

I changed mine 1.5 years ago, that's the price I got. Price shouldn't change much.

I thought they were bluffing me but yah, they connect the ignition thingy and my low beam came on, retested, took out and put back the spoiled on to make sure. It seems the wires are all connected thru there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I haf stop riding since i started driving at 2007. But now cars haf sky rocketed. I haf to get back to riding for work.

May I know the OTR price for Super 4 Revo? I see prices ranges from Global Motor at $11.5K to Excel Motor at $13.5K.

And wats the insurance premium like? I am 34 year old, married.

Please advise.

1999 - YAMAHA TZR 125

2000 - YAMAHA RX 125

2001 - SUZUKI DR 200

2002 - YAMAHA WR 200

2003 - HONDA CB 400 VTEC I

2004 - HONDA TELEFONICA MOVISTAR CBR 1000 RR4

2005 - SUZUKI GSX 1300RX HAYABUSA

2006 - SUZUKI GSR 600

2007 - HYUNDAI GETZ 1.6 FL

2014 - YAMAHA FZ 6 S1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys,

Sorry i dunno if this is the correct thread to post my qns but i see see look look, this is the most suitable thread already.

I just had one question. I am intending to change to car instead of riding bike after nearly 11yrs of riding.

My current bike:

Super 4 vtec spec 3 (Yr 2005)

COE: Expire on Oct 2015

Milage: 74k (Consider quite low for a 9yrs bike) - I am the only owner.

Accident free, fully stock except for KNN air filter.

Can i check if the above mention and i sell it to bike shop, am i able to sell it at 2k ?

Am i asking for too high price or too low price ?

Hope you guys can give me a little idea because i can at least get a rough idea of how much it still worth before selling it off.

Thanks you guys and have a nice day !!!

Hi guys,

Sorry i dunno if this is the correct thread to post my qns but i see see look look, this is the most suitable thread already.

I just had one question. I am intending to change to car instead of riding bike after nearly 11yrs of riding.

My current bike:

Super 4 vtec spec 3 (Yr 2005)

COE: Expire on Oct 2015

Milage: 74k (Consider quite low for a 9yrs bike) - I am the only owner.

Accident free, fully stock except for KNN air filter.

Can i check if the above mention and i sell it to bike shop, am i able to sell it at 2k ?

Am i asking for too high price or too low price ?

Hope you guys can give me a little idea because i can at least get a rough idea of how much it still worth before selling it off.

Thanks you guys and have a nice day !!!

if you are selling it at 2k please sell it to me lol. it is definitely too low.

2012 - 2015: Honda CB400 Spec3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello guys! New here. Sorry if this qns was asked before. Totally a forum noob. Been riding since 2011 but didn't explore SBF at all. Any idea FT plate (Spec 1) selling price now? COE till 2021. Thks in advance!!!

The only constant is change... So keep changing.

:bounce:

2011~2013 - Yamaha Sparks LC135

2013~Current - CB400 Vtec1

Class 2 in training - CAN'T LIFT THE BIKE :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm going to trade in my spec3 for new bike soon, got used accesory for sell:

1.)Windsheild/screen(light tint) SOLD

2.)Main stand. SOLD

Left.

3.)IU stainless steel bracket. (handlebar holder type) $50

4.) Givi HR4 topbax bracket. $120

Interested can sms me 9 ONE 77 ONE zero 87...thx. ;)

Edited by alexbong

Riding Since 198+:

Honda C70, Yamaha 100 Sport, Suzuki BEST 110

Suzuki Panther 150, Yamaha 125 Antolo Scramble

YAMAHA LC135 YPVS (Trade in) 1997

YAMAHA RXZ135 (Trade in) 1998

HONDA WAVE 110 (Trade in) 2000

HONDA CBR150 Repsol (Trade in) 2004

HONDA CB400 Super Four Spec 3 Spec III (Trade in) 2010

HONDA CB400X 2014

• 1 month later...