SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] TRIUMPH Speed Triple Riders

desewer

The white speed is probably my friends , he works ard the area,

if u hear the Lamborghini like exhaust sound coming from the not so legal arrow 3 into 1 , then tats him

Ups for the weekend! and another 3 more months + before u can get yur cls 2!

couldn't hear the exhaust cuz i was driving with the music on quite loud, btw, i think the green street was with zard exh. or maybe i could be wrong, but it looks like a zard.

http://www.officineitalianezard.it/osc/images/TRIUMP%20SPEED%20675%20AND%20021.jpg

looks like tis to be exact

http://i38.tinypic.com/2610xz6.jpg

T r i u m p h S t r e e t T r i p l e

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

couldn't hear the exhaust cuz i was driving with the music on quite loud, btw, i think the green street was with zard exh. or maybe i could be wrong, but it looks like a zard.

http://www.officineitalianezard.it/osc/images/TRIUMP%20SPEED%20675%20AND%20021.jpg

looks like tis to be exact

There is one old uncle riding green Street Triple with Zard. He used to work at Mah. Now retired. Could be him!

c26492.jpg

There is one old uncle riding green Street Triple with Zard. He used to work at Mah. Now retired. Could be him!

wow cool yah the guy quite uncle, might be him, sadly, couldn't hear the sound of the street triple, damn. i need to hear it in real.:(

wow cool yah the guy quite uncle, might be him, sadly, couldn't hear the sound of the street triple, damn. i need to hear it in real.:(

Where do you stay QuaXum? Maybe can meet up then let you take a listen.

c26492.jpg

The white speed is probably my friends , he works ard the area,

if u hear the Lamborghini like exhaust sound coming from the not so legal arrow 3 into 1 , then tats him

Ups for the weekend! and another 3 more months + before u can get yur cls 2!

i never knew my bike sounded like a lamborghini:)

But i still prefer the sound/looks of the twin arrows slip ons, might change back to the original configuration. Anyone keen to buy my 3 in 1?

Where do you stay QuaXum? Maybe can meet up then let you take a listen.

i'm staying far north, in woodlands, do you happen to stay close? heh!

^_^ ok maybe not as loud as thier 5 litre + or 6 litre +engines

aahhh if only your 3 into 1 cud work on a street triple r

i never knew my bike sounded like a lamborghini:)

But i still prefer the sound/looks of the twin arrows slip ons, might change back to the original configuration. Anyone keen to buy my 3 in 1?

Hey there , i saw a tuono filtering through macpherson road the other day just before the siemens building, could that be you?

thats the 1st time i ever saw the updated tuono on the road

such a nice sight to see those twin exhausts on both sides of the bike and tat sexy italian tail! (wish i cud have caught more then just a tiny glimpse of the angry front thou.. +_+)

yeah, could have been. Took the bike to Mah last week for its first service. The shape, and the parts of the bike are really sexy, but I dont like the flashy red and white paint....my black speedy was way more subtle, but that pretty much sums these bikes up, the speedy was subdued and refined, and the Tuono is just barking mad! Fun though....

i will be out for this years motogp again...its been 5 years since i last made a trip there.

lets try to meet up on the evening of the 28th, next wed.

i have not heard a triple for a long time now.

MotoGP was good, parking and traffic control lousy as usual, sit on chair take money do nothing.

I'm up for Wed 28th, go where lah?

Vara is gone but back strain lingers on o_O

Does anyone knw where to get a windshield for Speedtriple?

the wind blast is too much for me :)

Suzuki Viva [A**Z] : 14/2/06 - 1/2/13

Jupiter [A**Z] : 1/09/12 - 15/1/14

PCX [A**Z] : 15/1/14 - Present

Cagiva Mito [FR9980X] : 3/8/06 - 20/9/07

GSXR 400 [FL5208B] : 18/9/07 - 14/8/09

Speed Triple [FBA8108S] : 15/8/09 - 15/8/11

Hayabusa [FBA8838T] : 10/10/11 - 1/9/13

CBR600RR [FBH8813C] : 9/11/13 - 22/03/15

Does anyone knw where to get a windshield for Speedtriple?

the wind blast is too much for me :)

Easiest way is to get from Mah. Cheaper way is to get from eBay I guess? It's nothing too technical to install yourself. I say save the $$$ and get it from eBay.

c26492.jpg

Thanks for the tip yohji ,( how was the exhaust note appreciation session with QuaXum?? ^_^)

ive bee mulling over buying the belly pan for the street triple .think the bike looks complete with the belly pan like yurs does but i heard its 400+ Mah

anybody know any reliable ebay seller for triumph accessories?

Easiest way is to get from Mah. Cheaper way is to get from eBay I guess? It's nothing too technical to install yourself. I say save the $$$ and get it from eBay.

Thanks for the tip yohji ,( how was the exhaust note appreciation session with QuaXum?? ^_^)

ive bee mulling over buying the belly pan for the street triple .think the bike looks complete with the belly pan like yurs does but i heard its 400+ Mah

ok. what do i search for in ebay?

btw how much does it cost in Mah?

thanks

Eh don't know what happened to QuaXum. Didn't hear from him haha ..

Yes I have the same view as you. The bike would look more complete (beefier) with the bellypan and flyscreen and seat cowl. But some pple prefer to keep it as naked as possible.

Yes boy it's not cheap for a piece of plastic. Sorry but I havent try buying from eBay yet. Can't give any advise on that. Just feel that certain things can be bought from eBay with a much cheaper price (since they dont require a mechanic to install). But of course buying from eBay poses some risks. Got to buy from a seller that has very good ratings. Pros and cons. Want a peace of mind, get it from agent (pay high price).

ok. what do i search for in ebay?

btw how much does it cost in Mah?

thanks

Err .. search for Triumph Street Triple Flyscreen Visor Kit? I think the part for standard model and the R model are different. You can refer to here for the part number: http://www.triumph.co.uk/uk/clothingAccessoriesPopup.aspx?GID=2 Good luck!

c26492.jpg

Dear all,

Shall we organise a meet up this sat? to gather and share our experience?

i seldom see any meet up for triumph.. maybe we can start one? :)

Dear all,

Shall we organise a meet up this sat? to gather and share our experience?

i seldom see any meet up for triumph.. maybe we can start one? :)

Ok I am on for this .. go somewhere where we can see our bikes clearly. Don't feel safe if I can't see my bike .. :(

c26492.jpg

That colour how can you miss it :cheeky:

Padlock it to your rucksack then nobody can run away with it :cool:

:lol:

Maybe they'll take my rucksack instead. Are you able to join our meetup this Saturday? Show everybody your silver Tiger :p How about blackie21? Come listen to the "bolts in the engine" sound.

c26492.jpg