Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thanks, red has always been my colour.

 

The photography is simply awesome! Especially the one at Suntec!

Thank You.

 

Regards,

AR2 Performance

 

http://www.raceshield.com/images/raceshieldmotorbikekits.jpg

 

RACEshield URL - > http://www.raceshield.com

RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

 

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

Kudoz!! I only managed to get my VFR previous bike unboxed -> http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=HamsterZ

 

The second bike, I was very "not happy" when I saw that the bike in the corner of the shop, already outta the box. Verbal deal based on trust was secured, yet the promise was broken. I regret paying them in full.

 

I think I shall get from Loois again if possible. So far Mr. Lee is extremely nice even for fussy guys like us, unboxin bikes. Pay $$ also pay happily.

 

 

 

Except the 03, all other bikes were unboxed with me around. :cheeky:

Thank You.

 

Regards,

AR2 Performance

 

http://www.raceshield.com/images/raceshieldmotorbikekits.jpg

 

RACEshield URL - > http://www.raceshield.com

RACEshield FACEbook - > http://www.facebook.com/pages/RACEshield/119281238033

 

http://www.facebook.com/badge.php?id=119281238033&bid=5427&key=171556654&format=png&z=1394638

Posted

these are cheaper than motoworld

 

http://www.randrcycles.com/2008cbr1000add.jpg

 

or

 

http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/38/f214_1_sbl.JPG

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/39/2498_1_sbl.JPG

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

Posted

Hey guys... Need to ask something about my bike.. I'm riding a CBR 1000 RR 06 and has just encountered one problem... My bike's RPM can't drag beyond 7.. When I pump the throttle fast and hard, it will just not go beyond that RPM and I have to up gear so that RPM drops and it occurs in every gear...it feels like I have closed throttle even thou I did not.... I went to mechanic 2 weeks ago and they diagnosed it as spark plugs and I changed them.. it became ok for a while and last week I changed to aftermarket air filter and the problems cmes back... I was wondering whether it is too much air, air fuel mixture ratio incorrect, valve and throttle bodies problem, throttle sensor... anyone could advise me on this....??

Posted
Hey guys... Need to ask something about my bike.. I'm riding a CBR 1000 RR 06 and has just encountered one problem... My bike's RPM can't drag beyond 7.. When I pump the throttle fast and hard, it will just not go beyond that RPM and I have to up gear so that RPM drops and it occurs in every gear...it feels like I have closed throttle even thou I did not.... I went to mechanic 2 weeks ago and they diagnosed it as spark plugs and I changed them.. it became ok for a while and last week I changed to aftermarket air filter and the problems cmes back... I was wondering whether it is too much air, air fuel mixture ratio incorrect, valve and throttle bodies problem, throttle sensor... anyone could advise me on this....??

 

air fuel mixture incorrect should still be able to reach above 7K rpm. might be throttle body problem & throttle sensor also tho but this two shud show some error code on your FI at least.

 

Other possibily is,,, clutch plate wearing off?

:slapforehead:
Posted
air fuel mixture incorrect should still be able to reach above 7K rpm. might be throttle body problem & throttle sensor also tho but this two shud show some error code on your FI at least.

 

Other possibily is,,, clutch plate wearing off?

No error code has appeared on my FI... my total mileage is at 18000km... clutch plates shouldn't be worn out yet as my usage hasn't been very hardcore.....
Posted

Maybe its time for valve clearance?

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

Posted

onz la simpang bedok on friday then

class 2b- 100805 Wave 125,LC 125,X1 110,CG125 (Yamaha and Honda)

class 2a- 050906 CBR Hurricane 400 (Honda)

class 3- 170707 Kia Rio (KIA)

class 2- 121007 CBR1000RR 04 (Honda)

310808- CBR1000RR 08 (Honda)

241208- Proton savvy (First Car)

290610- Aprillia Rsv4R(First Italian Bike)

301210- DRZ (First Suzuki Bike)

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

Posted
these are cheaper than motoworld

 

http://www.randrcycles.com/2008cbr1000add.jpg

 

or

 

http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/38/f214_1_sbl.JPG

http://i23.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/fd/39/2498_1_sbl.JPG

 

How much are these BlackHonda? I prefer these ones actually, it does not look so jinjang.

 

http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalog/Honda_Tail_Tidy.html

Posted
onz la simpang bedok on friday then

 

Bro, make it 8:30pm la. Any bikes can join, even Honda Monkey. Beagle can drive the van and park at the Shell station, then ride the Monkey across the street, haha.

 

Anyone here knows the ppl there? Can call to reserve tables?

 

Makan Outing @ Simpang Bedok on 12 Sep 2008, 8:30pm

1. Prasad

2. Tashi

3. Max

4. Malcolm Campbell Soup

5. Ronald McDonald

6. Torque

7. Eldo

8. Ann

9. Din

10. Din's gf

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

Posted

Tash, There's a lot of makan places there bro.. which one do you wanna sit at? I drop by yesterday at 9pm it was unusually quiet due to the fasting month & the Muslim praying time normally about 8pm -10pm.

:slapforehead:
Posted
Sure, Simpang bedok this Fri at 8pm? Pre 08 Blades also can come, then can share stories about the bike.

 

:cry: you guys carry-on la. im working at that time. Actually my working hrs is from 3pm till 3am. Mon till Sat. Sorry guys.. any good tips, juz post it here yaa..:cheeky:

"Ride Safe 2008" Ambassador

Jan05 - Aug06----> Yamaha Rxz FT2477T

Aug06 - May08----> Honda Rvf FP6x6C Now FBC6047L

May08 - Mar09----> Yamaha Rxk AY6964K

Mar09 - June10-----> Wave 125s FW9102M

June08 - Now----> Cbr1000rr8 FP6x6C

Posted
Do you want opposite the shell or the one behind? The one behind got more makcik & pakcik :p

 

Opp Shell bro, the one behind smelly, oil vapours are trapped there, makes your hair and clothes smell.

Posted

Finally managed to find the elusive pic of the new ERP unit, the left one is for cars, while the right one for bikes. They still look bulky to me.

 

In this modern day of sleek iPhones and iPods, can't they produce something nicer? :dozed:

ST_IMAGES_CTERP15-VFD.jpg

Posted

clash wit my katong kopi session n mine not 08 model also...enjoy.

http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq68/ghost_04_/SIN%202009/4748b439-d86b-4bf3-a212-e1be01c6664c.jpg

stay calm and carry on...

Posted

actually valve clearance will still able to pump to 7K rpm. Cos my cbr last time reach 100,000 then i did the clearance.

 

wbjm, i did remember someone from the gixxer thread had his K6 1000 idling problem. i think it was his ecu faulty or something, as the FI didn't work out too well. Yours may not have idling problem but could be the ECU is causing it.

:slapforehead:
Posted
How much are these BlackHonda? I prefer these ones actually, it does not look so jinjang.

 

http://www.evotech-performance.com/acatalog/Honda_Tail_Tidy.html

 

Apprximately $160 plus shipping

 

the ones u showed looks good but the signals got to go man :thumb:

 

LED is the way to go

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

Posted

Maybe it's the sparkies again, you did mention previously when you had them changed, everything was ok. I am guessing something must have caused them to fail prematurely. Send it to BS, though you may have to wait, they have a systematic way of diagnosing the issue.

Posted
Bro, make it 8:30pm la. Any bikes can join, even Honda Monkey. Beagle can drive the van and park at the Shell station, then ride the Monkey across the street, haha.

 

Anyone here knows the ppl there? Can call to reserve tables?

 

Makan Outing @ Simpang Bedok on 12 Sep 2008, 8:30pm

1. Prasad

2. Tashi

3. Max

4. Malcolm Campbell Soup

5. Ronald McDonald

6. Torque

7. Eldo

8. Ann

9. Din

10. Din's gf

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

 

Gosh wish i could make it but alas working 8pm-6pm til january...

and off days are only on mon n tue til nov .... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

See more of me @ azari.multiply.com

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs216.snc3/22373_296411496598_707411598_3943863_2038617_n.jpg

Posted

i got my tail tidy done

class 2b- 100805 Wave 125,LC 125,X1 110,CG125 (Yamaha and Honda)

class 2a- 050906 CBR Hurricane 400 (Honda)

class 3- 170707 Kia Rio (KIA)

class 2- 121007 CBR1000RR 04 (Honda)

310808- CBR1000RR 08 (Honda)

241208- Proton savvy (First Car)

290610- Aprillia Rsv4R(First Italian Bike)

301210- DRZ (First Suzuki Bike)

280811-Hayabusa Gen2

100413- ZX1400 Gen2

Posted
i got my tail tidy done

 

Got your PM, hope to see you tomorrow, you can show me, thanks.

 

Makan Outing @ Simpang Bedok on 12 Sep 2008, 8:30pm

1. Prasad

2. Tashi

3. Max

4. Malcolm Campbell Soup

5. Ronald McDonald

6. Torque

7. Eldo

8. Ann

9. Din

10. Din's gf

11. Ismail

12. Shida

13.

14.

15.

 

 

Anyone reaches 1st, pls book table, thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...