SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woopa-ian. Just made a trip down to looi's and discussed some matters with Mr Lee.

Seems like they decided carry the CBR1k without C-ABS and also..

Saw the black, red, white and repsol print. (imma go for the black)

There is simply no way to tell if the bike is '12 or '13 right? Yes? No?

Reading through the official web (powersports.honda) it seems there is no significant (technical too?) upgrade?

Anyway was given a 28K price tag and told that no one wants the C-ABS model anymore.

True?

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

Woopa-ian. Just made a trip down to looi's and discussed some matters with Mr Lee.

Reading through the official web (powersports.honda) it seems there is no significant (technical too?) upgrade?

Anyway was given a 28K price tag and told that no one wants the C-ABS model anymore.

True?

Frm what I know 2013 model is the repsol colour scheme with the orange rims other then that no difference I guess...why not u leave yr email so I can add u to the fb group n u can ask the old birds there. Its rather 'dead' here.:)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

• RXZ:2004-2006
  • X1:2006-2008
  • TZM:2008-2008
  • SUPER4:2008-2010
  • CBR1000RR:2010-

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

Frm what I know 2013 model is the repsol colour scheme with the orange rims other then that no difference I guess...why not u leave yr email so I can add u to the fb group n u can ask the old birds there. Its rather 'dead' here.:)

Dude whats your email so i can add you up first?

With age, comes a cage.

True?

Went there recently, was offered the black one for $28k machine. He said its last years hence the cheaper tag.

With age, comes a cage.

Sure thing! [email protected]

I'm so gonna go into the woopa community anyway :p

Went there recently, was offered the black one for $28k machine. He said its last years hence the cheaper tag.

Then I guess you and I are competitors for the same bike then. haha!

Well, not really a very techy gizzmo person, but I like to know if I could get the best out of the bike from that year's production. Saw from a post some where on top that said '10 was the one with an updated flywheel and some balance free rear shocks and sure for the newer range.

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

Well, not really a very techy gizzmo person, but I like to know if I could get the best out of the bike from that year's production. Saw from a post some where on top that said '10 was the one with an updated flywheel and some balance free rear shocks and sure for the newer range.

Haha... bro, just went to Looi motor just now n chit chat with the friendly lee.

Ya, got 3 cbr wit different colours. i had sat on it... interestingly, it's not as comfortable as i thot. the sitting position is not to my liking as my wrist n back get stressed. I had sat on R1, GSXR1000 n S1000RR, all these 3 bikes are comfortable to me n I would say S1000RR is the most comfortable one. Btw, I'm 175 cm, 65kg.... huhu... very headache to choose la... :cheeky:

My Ride History:

1997 - 2003 : Yamaha SRE 100 a.k.a My First Love

2001 - 2004 : Yamaha Sports Y110SS a.k.a My First 2-Stroke Bike

2005 - 2012 : Honda Phantom TA200 a.k.a My First Cruiser Bike

2012 - 2012 : Honda CB400 Spec II a.k.a My First VTEC Love

2013 - NOW : Yamaha YZF-R1 a.k.a My First SuperBike :cool:

Dont worry man, aint going for the 1k. Surprisingly when i sat on the R1, it was much more comfy, though not sure about how it feels when riding. For now im targeting the 600rr, if all goes well that is and if my hands aint itchy.

With age, comes a cage.

Hello cbr1000 riders! Dropping by to say hie and representing the yamaha R1ders group. It will be nice and wonderful if we could organise an outing or ride out together. Cbr and yzf. Hope to hear from you guys aoon. Ride safe bros. =)

There's a rider name yong xiang thats part of R1ders he rides a 2010 r1 with termi exhaust, he hangs out with us at times,prehaps you can coordinate with him n he can allies with us as we have our fb group and are seldom here. Cheers!

• RXZ:2004-2006
  • X1:2006-2008
  • TZM:2008-2008
  • SUPER4:2008-2010
  • CBR1000RR:2010-

ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB

The Different between the 2012 and 2013 are the Gold Forks and Gold Brake Disc..Jus for your Info..Those who intend to go track and ride a easy ride to control and play around, CBR will be the best bet..THe rest are not as easy and comfortable as you may think. But again, each to own preference..

Cheers.

FB are more alive..More easy to share details. Apologies for the Dead Woopa SBF section..Those who join Woopa will not regret..provided u spend more times with our regular daily meet up.. :-) See u guys..

ride FasT Ride SAFE

who have not being added in Woopa grp in FB??

do we miss anyone??

sorry if we do miss anyone..

:sweat:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R

this going to spoil the 2nd hand market value..

:(

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/3549/penguin.jpg

2001~04---> NSR-150SP(FT43**H), RXK(FD41**)

2004~06--> CBR-400RRR(FN31**R), RXK

2006~07 ---> CBR929RRY(FS35**C), RXK

2007~10 --> CBR929RRY, Wave125R(FY74**P)

2010~Present -> CBR1000RR10(FBE56**T), Wave125R