SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Woopa!! Cbr1000rr Riders

Tashi

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have issue with bike. Recently battery went dead. Tried to push start. Then everything went back normal. Check voltage is 12.3 to 12.5 before starting the bike. After start bike increase to 13 and 14v. So battery wise shouldnt be an issue. Just now while pumping petrol, tried to start cnnot start. Off bike. Start back and crank, needle went up but bike didnt start. off bike. start back. And everything went as per normal.

Anyone with any idea what is the problem ? Ever encounter ?

Hi everybody , i was looking for complete bodykit(OEM) for my cbr1000rr 2010 orange /silver colour , plz help as to where can i get'em n approx pricing ,, i need an OEM

What is your current colour scheme on your bike ? Mine is the orange silver colour. If youre up for trade, im open for it :)

Hi im riding an 2005 model n i got warranty for my coil..ive changed it before 1 n a half year ago then never spoil already till now... So since now spoil is the warranty still valid? Pls text me or whatsapp me 82470605 if u have the answer.. Really appreciate who can help

Hi im riding an 2005 model n i got warranty for my coil..ive changed it before 1 n a half year ago then never spoil already till now... So since now spoil is the warranty still valid? Pls text me or whatsapp me 82470605 if u have the answer.. Really appreciate who can help

If I remembered correctly, BS has an extended warranty for that, 7 years or something. Check with them.

hi guys. encountered a huge problem. need some help. i m riding the 08 version my cbr cant start. when i switch on the ignition with engine start on, there will always be the HISS and this orange light that light up n goes off. but nw, the light never goes off. there is cranking but engine cant start at all :( help pls

yamaha y125z rider

yamaha lc135 rider

honda cb 400 spec 2

honda cbr 1000rr

Hi guys, i would like to be added to the FB group. i've searched for Foong Weanhoo page, but his profile cant seem to add as friend or even message. anybody can follow up on this? Thanks!

Hi guys, i would like to be added to the FB group. i've searched for Foong Weanhoo page, but his profile cant seem to add as friend or even message. anybody can follow up on this? Thanks!

What's your name on face book? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIFE IS YOURS... DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!

Now riding - GILERA ST200