SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

cak

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tempting idea? Hahaha But Cruiserian might not return my bike anymore? :cheeky:

Last time I was in SG was December 1990. So long ago. One day, I'll surprise you guys.

Bro, you can contact me if you are coming to Singapore, I can bring you around :D

Regarding to your bike, we can discuss again if it's going to be returned to you or not. LOL

-= Ride to Freedom, Freedom to Ride =-

Sure! But I can only make it 2 weeks later, cuz I got exams and assignment due next week :D

How bout we put it on the evening of 18th of Feb guys? let's have a show of names on who can make it.

1) Jonborah

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

Haha...didn't expect to see you so soon on the road. Cheers!!!

LOL! Actually i have a feeling that i will meet you on the road today! Btw, you have a very nice bike! Nice wide handlebar! Nice saddlebag, did you get from ah koon? And your exhaust pipe dont look original? It sounds very nice!!

LOL! Actually i have a feeling that i will meet you on the road today! Btw, you have a very nice bike! Nice wide handlebar! Nice saddlebag, did you get from ah koon? And your exhaust pipe dont look original? It sounds very nice!!

Got my saddlebags frm Aunty shop near LAB last year. My exos is not original of course, got frm a bro at SBF...hope it does not sound too loud for our white friends..lol

24102010759.jpg

misc 018.jpg

Edited by Franciscyc

Got my saddlebags frm Aunty shop near LAB last year. My exos is not original of course, got frm a bro at SBF...hope it does not sound too loud for our white friends..lol

Beautiful set-up Francis. Very nice. I love those pipes.:thumb:

Are those 2.5" diameter tubes? They look really big and loud. Hahaha

I just re-installed my cobra slash cuts (2" diameter tubes.) this morning. I think I'll keep them on at least for the whole summer. I just want to hear it loud for a change. Hahaha...

I'll post some pics soon.

Edited by One Headlight

Hehe, I see, Ah Koon has a better quality one, hope you never get over-quoted from that Aunty shop (very famous at it). But seriously, I love your exhaust! :D It sounds wonderful!

I just re-installed my cobra slash cuts (2" diameter tubes.) this morning. I think I'll keep them on at least for the whole summer. I just want to hear it loud for a change. Hahaha...

Great! I will be anticipating! I've heard your pipe in the previous video posting hence I already know it sounds great! LOL!

hey where can share with me where i can get after market pipes for my shadow too? are they legal? ie can pass inspection? thanks=)

Thanks for the compliments...those pipes are 3 inches in diameter.Low bassy noise. Juz thought that big bikes should hv these types of noises rather than those quiet original ones...agree?

Uncle age over 40 can join? Anyway curious where you guys will meet up? Will join if I'm available to see all those nicely done-up cruisers......

LOL, bro, dun worry about uncle, as long as you are a BIKER! Hahaha!

Bro Jonborah, perhaps you want to share with us the meeting place?

Thanks for the compliments...those pipes are 3 inches in diameter.Low bassy noise. Juz thought that big bikes should hv these types of noises rather than those quiet original ones...agree?

I agree! i like the chug chug sound. like a freight train. haha too bad there are no legal pipes that i know of for shadow ace. i was quoted $280 to hollow out the inside of the stock pipe. is it worth it?

Of course I trust my skills. I ride alone cos I don't trust the competency of the driver next to me.

LOL, bro, dun worry about uncle, as long as you are a BIKER! Hahaha!

Bro Jonborah, perhaps you want to share with us the meeting place?

Yeah, as long as we all ride together. there's this cafe near seletar that i have always wanted to go. Sunset Grill and Pub. Heard the food is good there. and I'm sure it would be a nice place to take pictures of our bikes. what say you guys?

Yeah, as long as we all ride together. there's this cafe near seletar that i have always wanted to go. Sunset Grill and Pub. Heard the food is good there. and I'm sure it would be a nice place to take pictures of our bikes. what say you guys?

I'm okie! I can bring my camera equipment if needed :)

I agree its better to be seen and heard.

Those are huge free flow pipes! Are you getting enough back pressure? Did you do some re-jetting?