SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aiaya , thailand lobster is bigger n cheaper.... redname areadi say buy for next 3 weeks ma.. mi too ......but march 15 got 1 week layoff till 21 mar...

guess kukup wil b onhold for now....

yalor plan to go teachin as mid career switch de..or mayb pastoring(but tis idea got killed due to cant handle unruly kids esp those big unruly kids who scolde mi stupid :'( )

GODworks in wonderful ways :)

=======================

As u kw ,my wife works in MLM line sellng health products.So does her sisters. They regularly meet ppl who r in poor health.Just 4 days ago, my sis -inlaw met tis family (1 man n his 2 wives) whose son was hospistalised n critically ill due to low blood count...so they urgently needd health supplement... it happen dat d family went all d way to meet my sis-inlaw and she happens to jus come out of a prayer meeting...sensing dat the Lord wans to reach out to them..... she talks to them n understand dat tis is a broken family.... bsides d sick son whose oni 19..they hav a daughter those half blind n shes oni 21... they also hav another child who pass away some years ago...sad...

so she offered to pray for them ..n d family readily agreed...

d next day she visited d family at d hospital bringin our JB pastor Amy.. n during talking,,...got to know that d daughter can oni called her real Mum...as Auntie..all bcos when she was young they went to a temple n d deity priest say she cannot callher own Mum ..mother...else wil bring calamity... sad...

hearin tis , my sis inlaw n Pastor Amy then shares d gospels wif d son..he listens n then readily accepted the Lord.... cos d son worried d parents may get angry so they oni converse in English... then d daughter who undersand English was listenin intently..n Pastor Amy also shares wif her...

Guess wat! ..D daughter also accepted Christ on d spot....so they were singing n praising GOD in d room.....

Sensing d Spirit..d Pastor den speaks gently to d father n his 2 wives.. And to everybody surprise.....they too readily accept Christ!!!!!

Whole family of 5 saved.....hallelujah

but dats not all....GOD works in wonderful ways....

An 70plus old man wif diabetics lyin on d bed nearby was watchin n wonderin why everyone singin in joy n so happy... Pastor Amy thenwent over n shares wif him

Despite d sufferin he is in....he too accept our LORD....

wihtin space offew days... 6 souls wer saved n brought to Kingdom

Isnt it wonderful?

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

aiaya , thailand lobster is bigger n cheaper.... redname areadi say buy for next 3 weeks ma.. mi too ......but march 15 got 1 week layoff till 21 mar...

guess kukup wil b onhold for now....

yalor plan to go teachin as mid career switch de..or mayb pastoring(but tis idea got killed due to cant handle unruly kids esp those big unruly kids who scolde mi stupid :'( )

GODworks in wonderful ways :)

=======================

As u kw ,my wife works in MLM line sellng health products.So does her sisters. They regularly meet ppl who r in poor health.Just 4 days ago, my sis -inlaw met tis family (1 man n his 2 wives) whose son was hospistalised n critically ill due to low blood count...so they urgently needd health supplement... it happen dat d family went all d way to meet my sis-inlaw and she happens to jus come out of a prayer meeting...sensing dat the Lord wans to reach out to them..... she talks to them n understand dat tis is a broken family.... bsides d sick son whose oni 19..they hav a daughter those half blind n shes oni 21... they also hav another child who pass away some years ago...sad...

so she offered to pray for them ..n d family readily agreed...

d next day she visited d family at d hospital bringin our JB pastor Amy.. n during talking,,...got to know that d daughter can oni called her real Mum...as Auntie..all bcos when she was young they went to a temple n d deity priest say she cannot callher own Mum ..mother...else wil bring calamity... sad...

hearin tis , my sis inlaw n Pastor Amy then shares d gospels wif d son..he listens n then readily accepted the Lord.... cos d son worried d parents may get angry so they oni converse in English... then d daughter who undersand English was listenin intently..n Pastor Amy also shares wif her...

Guess wat! ..D daughter also accepted Christ on d spot....so they were singing n praising GOD in d room.....

Sensing d Spirit..d Pastor den speaks gently to d father n his 2 wives.. And to everybody surprise.....they too readily accept Christ!!!!!

Whole family of 5 saved.....hallelujah

but dats not all....GOD works in wonderful ways....

An 70plus old man wif diabetics lyin on d bed nearby was watchin n wonderin why everyone singin in joy n so happy... Pastor Amy thenwent over n shares wif him

Despite d sufferin he is in....he too accept our LORD....

wihtin space offew days... 6 souls wer saved n brought to Kingdom

Isnt it wonderful?

Didn't you know that the name Mordecai also means Little boy? Do a search and wikipedia will tell you. There is always the cane mah....administer jia fa...hahaha

Many times when ppl's situation are bad the Lord is always around to settle it. Your oc is not there by chance and i believe its by the divine intervention of the Lord that this family is at the right place and at the right time.

I remember my mum also did very similar thing almost 30 years ago...temples here...temples there...medium here medium there....malay medium....taoist medium....buddhist medium.... all made my parents more confused and my mum more sick.

One day my mum was lying very sick at TTSH, a christian lady came....she shared the gospel with my mum....my mum was like " i am sick..pls leave me alone".

That lady persisted in another couple of days and this time round, my mum told my dad that she was very "luan" with so many gods and heard that the ang mo God can heal. She believed and decided to give her life to Jesus.

The rest are miracles after miracles....my mum got healed of cancer... things started to come into its correct place.

My mum is now 72 yo.... still active and serving our Lord.

Edited by edwardlong

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

So ppl light ur way, DR200SE is ok lah. I rode from GP Esso to Bukit Indah and back - Head lights ok.

you really hiong.... but pls dun pray pray till you pass. Or you can practice at the dirt track

:dot:

Edited by edwardlong

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

erhmm yk.. encourage ur wife to take licence.. then we have another power evangelist.

no need lah...can always ride in malaysia without licence one mah.

:angel:

(little boy pls dun kill me) :cry:

Guest ChaoPussy
no need lah...can always ride in malaysia without licence one mah.

(little boy pls dun kill me) :cry:

onli your bike :angel::angel::angel:

Date : 05 Mar 2009, Thurs

Venue : 334 Kreta Ayer Road #03-07

Time : 8.00pm to 10.00pm

Discussion : John Chapter 7

Facilitator: Our Inspire to be teacher - Yee Kiat

Dinner 7pm at Smith Street Market, Green Color Table

Durian for supper at Balestier after spiritual feeding.

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

Guest ChaoPussy
Date : 05 Mar 2009, Thurs

Venue : 334 Kreta Ayer Road #03-07

Time : 8.00pm to 10.00pm

Discussion : John Chapter 7

Facilitator: Our Inspire to be teacher - Yee Kiat

Dinner 7pm at Smith Street Market, Green Color Table

Durian for supper at Balestier after spiritual feeding.

got durian :p:P:P:P:P

50 ringgit :angel:

:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

Guest ChaoPussy
:faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:

no faint no fain sometime if u show them u onli have 50 rm they will take compassion and give back 10 so u could have some petrol to go back home:angel:

Guest Bite1968
so if police catch u, jus tell them wat ur mech say lor, see wat the police reply u :angel:

Most of the inner state, children of age 10, 12 rode without license. All they have to do is to have L plate hang on their bikes.

:o:o:o:o:o Edited by edwardlong

Guest ChaoPussy
have to be more than tht. now they got RM$100 reward for reporting those who attempt to bribe the officers

then bite pay..... i report :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Guest ChaoPussy
huh?? are you 10 or 12 yo?

I will have MC arrested now for underage...... no no....i will sell the story to new paper and get $$$$

she 10 years old and i like nubile young girls !:angel:

That lady persisted in another couple of days and this time round, my mum told my dad that she was very "luan" with so many gods and heard that the ang mo God can heal. She believed and decided to give her life to Jesus.

The rest are miracles after miracles....my mum got healed of cancer... things started to come into its correct place.

My mum is now 72 yo.... still active and serving our Lord.

Thanx for sharing this great testimony bro.

God is good, all the time and all the time....

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

Raptor, sincere apologies ....

certain comments r views/jokes from individual members n does not represent d group's common values ...

we wil try our best to remind all members to b sensitive on their wordings and jokes....

sincerely hope dat it does not give readers wrong impressions ... we r a frenly n sincere group .....

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

Raptor, can u help to remove some of those unsavoury comments/jokes since u r a Mod....

tanx...