SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

someone just 'booked' a GS650 dakar.. hhehehehe :cheeky:

haha...yea lor..

congrats, to... ahem...

sori cldnt make it dwn for the viewing...

good price, i would say..

btw, wat is that metal cyclindrical tube near the bash plate area for?

FOR SALE (PM for more details)

-inline hockey guards,stick, gloves,pants

-ipod shuffle, 1GB, red, limited edition

wow, nvr come in for 2 days, got so much post gng on.

sigh, 1 say this, the other say tht. so who's rite or wrg? actually both side same lah.

1 side wanna sugar coat things so that can attract pple but attract for wat? so tht u can "save" their souls? its Jesus who saves, not us leh, try so hard still like tht, let God take over better lah.

the other side leh, wanna bring out the truth in the world. its always great to know the bright side of life, think positive but beware of gng too far and becoming ignorant. jus imagine how disappointed pple will be when they keep thinking positvely and well abt a certain grp but later on found out tht's not the truth, then the whole world comes down. Guess wat? thts how the world views Christians, to a lot of pple, we r being viewed as hypocrites.

the way i view at it, turn your eyes upon Jesus. If we do His work and grow deeper into Him, we will be the light of the world and naturally pple will get attracted to the light. There's no need to sugar coat things.

even if wanna share the not so nice things, its alrite but do let pple know y u sharing it for (i hope its for a gd reason). If i were to share, its for showing pple tht even thou the world will crumble down and the so called gd side isn't really tht gd, let's not get affected by all this but hold on to Jesus

we r till struggling to work out our grp identity, some want like this and some want like tht. i know some discussion has went on (seems like i'm no longer involved), so wat's been decided?

its not "young" christian i am worried; its fear that "non-believer" who saw this post develops a fear of stepping into any churches or bringing their kids to one.

And I must qualify that the "young" christian i meant here are those adults who are young in faith; not underaged kids.

actually the young christians also need to worry one, still unstable and will crush if not lead properly.

haha...yea lor..

congrats, to... ahem...

sori cldnt make it dwn for the viewing...

good price, i would say..

btw, wat is that metal cyclindrical tube near the bash plate area for?

e owner customise it to keep his tools =) has got spare clutch and brake lever inside too.

tks to YK for keeping us inform of good deals..

paisei ar.. go view without u, u prob would have gotten it too.. better deal will come along n u can borrow it in msia.

http://www.thelightriders.org/images/alpha.gif

how abt tis SV650..02model...

bit pricy at $5....

80k mileage..

http://singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228010

hen joe gets a bike ...d whole heavenly host rejoice :)..y?

cos can further use d bike for spreadin d good news to 4 corners of d world...

yup i il keep 24hr watch for more good deals for fooz.... jus missed d 20k KTM RC8 ...ob sob....

DAKAR ...DAKAR.....DAKAR.... so u shd wear turban when ridin d DAKAR.....

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

actually the young christians also need to worry one, still unstable and will crush if not lead properly.

Agreed on that... Some people may believe in throwing the young into the deeper end of the pool to learn how to swim, but that is provided the "people" mentioned knows who they are supposed to be looking out for.

But in a public forum like this, who knows who may read the posts and gets stumbled?

It's not about the impression we get for ourselves.... but what we do... does it edify God???

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

how abt tis SV650..02model...

bit pricy at $5....

80k mileage..

http://singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228010

hen joe gets a bike ...d whole heavenly host rejoice :)..y?

cos can further use d bike for spreadin d good news to 4 corners of d world...

yup i il keep 24hr watch for more good deals for fooz.... jus missed d 20k KTM RC8 ...ob sob....

DAKAR ...DAKAR.....DAKAR.... so u shd wear turban when ridin d DAKAR.....

YK, so free ah? 24hr can moniter bike sales... haha..

hws the 750?

i duno why, suddenly got the scooter relaspe...got the urge to switch back to maxi scoots.

got 1 black SW and the black tmax (which is on sale since sept 08)..

hmmm...

FOR SALE (PM for more details)

-inline hockey guards,stick, gloves,pants

-ipod shuffle, 1GB, red, limited edition

Agreed on that... Some people may believe in throwing the young into the deeper end of the pool to learn how to swim, but that is provided the "people" mentioned knows who they are supposed to be looking out for.

But in a public forum like this, who knows who may read the posts and gets stumbled?

It's not about the impression we get for ourselves.... but what we do... does it edify God???

there a lot of ways to stumble pple, not jus by reading the "dark side" of things.

u are rite to say it must edify God. let's not do it as lip service but truly with all our spirit and our hearts

I find that your signature has truth in it. Its usually not the bike but the biker. Even if the bike is in bad condition, the biker can still opt not to ride it. Similarly, right believing leads to right living.

If darkness being the absence of light, the only way to make it more obvious to others is by decreasing the light. And we know God is light, so why decrease the presence of God (Jesus) then? Whose side are we on actually?

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God is irrevocable.

so can any of the members from the core team can ans my qn?

Don't disagree with you at all but do suggest you take it up offline. Best to gave a meet up, a coffee and talk it through rather than a series of potentially misunderstood forum posts or emails.

Don't disagree with you at all but do suggest you take it up offline. Best to gave a meet up, a coffee and talk it through rather than a series of potentially misunderstood forum posts or emails.

ok, i think i didn't clarify tht i dnt mind other way of communications :D

it'll be gd ultimately to tell the rest also when things have been finalized but we'll jus leave tht to a later date :)

Edited by redname

Richard is rite...lets take tis OFFLINE..

Everyone has areadi given their comments... time to MOVE ON...

redname... wil update u separately

lets MOVE ON.....:)

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

there a lot of ways to stumble pple, not jus by reading the "dark side" of things.

u are rite to say it must edify God. let's not do it as lip service but truly with all our spirit and our hearts

Amen.

James 3:5-6

5Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

It's usually not the bike, Check the Biker

Amen.

James 3:5-6

5Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

tht's a gd point.

we can get stumbled even by wat we see.

sigh, i get stumbled easily by gals in ultra mini skirts :cheeky:

Sori folks...

its ok to discuss abt d core grp or facilitators as it concerns everyone...also ther r some who wer calling for "leadership" to manage recent discussions...

wat i meant MOVE ON is :)..... for Mordecai controversial postins la...

its controversial n quite un-beneficial..thus we shd move on to discuss issues/events which r more "productive".....

no no... things dat r edifiyin... n glorifyin to HIM....

Honestly, eversince i know d ppl in tis group..its been mostly encouragin....

I m so encourage..esp Redname testimonies of his walk with Jesus..how he almost came to backslide n then now servin faithfuly in River Glory....

Tim, also...how his passion wer again lighten up ..n how GOD has continuosly bless him...

Edward..whos a novice in biking...but an Elder in faith... used to discuss "violently" wif him ..but eversince i came to kw his love for JESUS... i m now listenin more to him.... :)