SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Bikers Fellowship

NinjaLite

Joe, u think u typo...Nick was born without limbs :)

yes, mails n news like dat keeps encouragin us n strengthen our faith in HIM.....

ther r much sufferings,evil in tis fallen world.... but as brothers.. we must encourage each other n lift each other up...

DO NOT bring darkness to d church/fellowships, instead we shd endeavor to bring Light to tis dark world....

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NinjaLite

• ChaoPuzzy1968

• redname

• lava

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ChaoPussy
Does God, the Father cause people to be handicapped?

actually no !

come next next thursday we'll dicuss that togethr:angel::angel::angel:

Edited by ChaoPussy

Guest ChaoPussy
Joe, u think u typo...Nick was born without limbs :)

yes, mails n news like dat keeps encouragin us n strengthen our faith in HIM.....

ther r much sufferings,evil in tis fallen world.... but as brothers.. we must encourage each other n lift each other up...

DO NOT bring darkness to d church/fellowships, instead we shd endeavor to bring Light to tis dark world....

Darkness is already there ...your is to encourage ....... My ways is to expose them.

u are ninjalite , mine is chaopussy pls don't mistaken the 2:dot:

Guest ChaoPussy
Nick had complete peace knowing that God won't let anything happen to us in our life unless He has a good purpose for it all. Nick Vujicic completely gave his life to Christ at the age of fifteen after reading John 9.

Jesus said that the reason the man was born blind was "so that the works of God may be revealed through Him." Nick truly believed that God would heal him so that Nick could be a great testimony of His Awesome Power. Later on Nick was given the wisdom to understand that if we pray for something, if it's God's will, it'll happen in His time. If it's not God's will for it to happen, then He has something better.

from Nick

God has a Great Purpose for your life! As far as your unanswered prayers, remember that God is Faithful. What are we to do when we are seeking but not finding?

Take courage my friend for the Battle is the Lord's and I urge you to keep striving for the truth. For it is the truth that will set you free and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding will reign in your heart. May the Lord Bless you as you diligently seek Him and grant you Godly Wisdom and Strength through your journey.

wonderfully analysis :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Guest ChaoPussy
I do know what you are trying to say here.... you are reminding all to be careful of people coming under the guise of the title pastor or christians......but shouldn't you make it clear to all when you post something to get your message effectively thru?

Hey man i myself also not clear what.....

and also what the passage also refer to be watchful ....as we are to see everything and not only things that we 'think' we want to see:sian::sian:

Darkness is already there ...your is to encourage ....... My ways is to expose them.

2:dot:

How does one suppose that darkness can be exposed when it is actually the absence of light?

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God is irrevocable.

KJV 1 Thessalonians 5:1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child;

and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Sori edward and Joelin, WAKE UP!

bro, i think yr intentions for the Lord is very hournarable, coz u wanna caution others. :thumb:

But any non-believers who saw this post will become very sceptical to church going. In fact, any post that depict any negative issues of church, even though it is the fault of satan, will likewise hv same impact.

I am not saying we shouldn't depict negative issues, but lots of wisdom in how we phrase it is required when we depict negative issues; so that it will not make a non-believer develop apprehension about our faith . It ain't easy; so best thing is avoiding negative stuffs.

just my opinion; pls ignore it if u dun agree....

John 15:7 (New International Version)

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

-- it's true & it really works for me. :)

After our BS on thursday nite, we adjourned for part 2 - durians in nearby stalls. And in the midst of it, the sky pours showers of blessing upon us. In spite of rain, our spirit is not dampened, but we still happily eating durians (cat mountain brand) & cracking jokes.

Let's thank the Holy Spirit for teaching us during the BS lesson & the wonderful fellowship of fellow bros & sis in Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/2.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/3.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/4.jpg

7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

Tim..

whoa ... now those pics certainly aint flatterin :) .....

its a cine xperience eating durian at 5 foot way....in d midst of a hurricane..

did u guys saw how d strong young stall helper, got blew off when he was clinging on to d big table umbrella....

next wk my wife goes to Hongkong... so i cant confirm next Sat berkat yet.... though it wil b nice to show d kids my new toy :)

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

Guest ChaoPussy
How does one suppose that darkness can be exposed when it is actually the absence of light?

u didn't put in the battery for the torch:angel:

Edited by ChaoPussy

Guest ChaoPussy
bro, i think yr intentions for the Lord is very hournarable, coz u wanna caution others. :thumb:

But any non-believers who saw this post will become very sceptical to church going. In fact, any post that depict any negative issues of church, even though it is the fault of satan, will likewise hv same impact.

I am not saying we shouldn't depict negative issues, but lots of wisdom in how we phrase it is required when we depict negative issues; so that it will not make a non-believer develop apprehension about our faith . It ain't easy; so best thing is avoiding negative stuffs.

just my opinion; pls ignore it if u dun agree....

u are saying for the sake of "young" Christian ,

avoid mention the "unpleasant stuff" that's happening in churchs further brainwash them not to look

so they could "be conn" and think that all is pleasant and beautiful in the church.

just my opinion; pls ignore it if u dun agree.:angel::angel:

btw from bro andrew

Hi,

Head knowledge or revelation. is useless without love.

can't take sh-t from a bro/sis? that's sad.

just my opinion.

andrew

Edited by ChaoPussy

Guest ChaoPussy

Church is 'cultic,' says former leader

Tells court how leaders controlled lives of members.

The Straits Times (Singapore)/July 11, 1997

By Tan Ool Boon

A founder and former evangelist of the Central Christian Church broke down in court yesterday, saying that he was sorry for having helped to create a group with "cultic" practices.

Mr. Daniel Eng, 35, told the High Court that he realized in 1991 that he was wrong in controlling the lives of his church members after reading books by experts on cult studies and mind control. He said, "I could relate to a lot of examples in the books."

After that, he went looking for members who had left the church in order to apologize to them.

Mr. Eng, a key defense witness testifying for the first time, also revealed that a top leader of the church in London, Mr. Douglas Arthur, had threatened him in June 1991. The threat was to expose him publicly as a homosexual and for having molested male members here if he "did not leave the church quietly." Mr. Eng said this was because he had questioned the abuse of authority by church leaders, in particular Mr. John Philip Louis, 34, the head founder of the Central Christian Church here.

When asked by defense counsel Tan Chee Meng what he did when threatened by Mr. Arthur, he said, "I told him, 'Douglas, you don't have to do this. I will go and confess to it myself. Yes, I had molested them, but don't use my sin to cover up your sin.'"

Mr. Eng said he was sacked in that same year -- because he had questioned the church's leadership and not because of his "sexual sins." He said that the church knew about his "tendency" and that he had molested a teenage male member as early as 1988. Despite this, they made him an evangelist the following year, he said.

Mr. Eng's evidence contradicted that of Mr. Louis', who is suing the editors of The New Paper and the Christian magazine Impact for labeling his church as a "cult." While Mr. Louis had said that the role of his church leaders was only advisory and that members were not forced to do anything, Mr. Eng told a different story.

Mr. Eng, who now lives in the United States, said that church leaders, known as "disciplers," controlled the members' lives. He said he knew such abuses took place as he was involved in some of these cases as a key leader. For example, members were told that it was compulsory to attend all meetings and that they had to recruit new members. As the leaders kept records, this put pressure on members to spend a lot of time in church work, with little left for their families. He noted that the leaders also determined whom a member should date or marry.

The sex lives of married members were also not spared as a "quota" on the number of intercourses per week had to be followed, he said. He said the wives were supposed to have sex regularly with their husbands each week. "If they failed to do so, they would be berated by their disciplers," he added.

Yesterday, Mr. Eng confirmed that the Central Christian Church was a "clone" of the London Church of Christ which had been banned in some universities in Britain. He said that he and Mr. Louis, both Malaysians, were trained by the London church and that they had based their teachings on its materials.

When the Singapore church was registered here in 1987, they knew about the controversial background of the London Church of Christ, and thus avoided using a name that would connect them to the London church. To ensure that their application would not be rejected by the Registry of Societies here, Mr. Eng said he had "engineered" the application by using the constitution of another mainstream church as a guide. His name and Mr. Louis' were also left out, he said.

"The members of the Central Christian Church are sincere in what they believe -- but they are sincerely wrong."

Hearing before Justice Warren Khoo continues today.

ref http://www.rickross.com/reference/icc/ICC27.html

Straits Times, Singapore, 9 December 2001

Ex-pastor gets cane for molestation

By Wong Fei Wan

IF KOH Seng Kee had wanted to help the 21-year-old woman he approached along Orchard Road, he would have said he was a pastor.

He did not.

mugshotThat 'strange' omission, plus other inconsistencies in his testimony during his trial for molestation, led to his conviction yesterday.

In front of about 30 crying relatives and well-wishers, District Judge Audrey Lim sentenced him to nine months' jail and three strokes of the cane.

Koh, 48, then a pastor with The Tabernacle Church and Missions in Tanjong Katong Road, had approached the woman in front of Faber House between midnight and 1 am on Feb 17. She was waiting for her husband.

Introducing himself as Victor, he asked her if she was facing problems and she replied, 'No'. She also declined his offer of a drink.

She told the court that Koh then gave her his mobile-phone number and told her she could call him if she had any problems.

After that, Koh caressed the woman's shoulder, kissed her left cheek and grabbed her right breast, she said.

But Koh testified that he went up to the woman because he sensed that she had problems and he wanted to help her.

He said he only shook her hand and put his hand on her shoulder to 'assure her that everything was okay'.

But the judge did not believe his tale and pointed out other inconsistencies.

When the woman, who Koh claimed wanted to trap him, called to meet up, he said he was busy. But he agreed to meet the woman after she phoned him again and lied to him that she was single.

The judge also pointed out that Koh had told the police that he had given the woman his number so that she could call him for a drink.

But in court, he said that he had given out his mobile-phone number so that she could call him if she had any problems.

In mitigation, defence lawyer Leong Kwok Yan said that Koh was not a serial molester and had not used force on the woman.

Mr Leong said Koh realised he had 'brought shame to his family and dishonour to God' when he succumbed to temptation.

The judge described the whole incident as 'unfortunate and regrettable', but asked church members to support their former pastor and give him another chance.

'He is, after all, human.'

ref http://www.corpun.com/sgj00112.htm

u are saying for the sake of "young" Christian ,

avoid mention the "unpleasant stuff" that's happening in churchs further brainwash them not to look

so they could "be conn" and think that all is pleasant and beautiful in the church.

just my opinion; pls ignore it if u dun agree.:angel::angel:

btw from bro andrew

Hi,

Head knowledge or revelation. is useless without love.

can't take sh-t from a bro/sis? that's sad.

just my opinion.

andrew

its not "young" christian i am worried; its fear that "non-believer" who saw this post develops a fear of stepping into any churches or bringing their kids to one.

And I must qualify that the "young" christian i meant here are those adults who are young in faith; not underaged kids.

Edited by tt6389

Guest ChaoPussy
its not "young" christian i am worried; its fear that "non-believer" who saw this post develops a fear of stepping into any churches or bringing their kids to one.

And I must qualify that the "young" christian i meant here are those adults who are young in faith; not underaged kids.

if they come then come if they don't come don't ....who can stop??

chaopussy kenna ban again must be talking rubbish:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now we can have the last say....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

Tim..

whoa ... now those pics certainly aint flatterin :) .....

I didn't know i look so fat!!!

Must cut down on the midnight snacking...

:cry:

TA200 April 2008 - 16 Oct 2009

Dragstar XVS400 Classic 16 Oct 2009 -

1 John 4:10 (Amplified Bible)

10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

After our BS on thursday nite, we adjourned for part 2 - durians in nearby stalls. And in the midst of it, the sky pours showers of blessing upon us. In spite of rain, our spirit is not dampened, but we still happily eating durians (cat mountain brand) & cracking jokes.

Let's thank the Holy Spirit for teaching us during the BS lesson & the wonderful fellowship of fellow bros & sis in Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/2.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/3.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/tt6389/Christian%20stuff/4.jpg

It was indeed a wonderful session after the Bible Study. Though the rain came and the wind grew stronger, but it did not deter any of us from falling wayside.

Somtimes there will be storms in our lives, but this is nothing the work of the enemy trying to deter the gathering of his enemies. When two or three are gathered in His (Jesus') name, there He shall be in the midst of them, therefore it is commendable that everyone stayed back, and even went along to continue on the fellowship, and lets not forget for when it was time to go back home, the rain stopped. And it continued to pour again when we are all back in the comfort of our home. He who can silence the winds and calm the raging seas, can do likewise for you and I too. Let's continue to give thanks to Him for His unceasing love upon us.

Romans 11:29 For the gifts and the calling of God is irrevocable.

Bite....must send Mord go for Netiquette class la.. its one thing when we gather in persons n enjoy his nonsensical jokes....

but quite another when its posted n b misunderstood by others....

aniwae..can b sure he wil surely sign up under another controversial name....:)

hmmm ,, someone got a dakar eh??? so soon wil c a superb condition xl on sale....

Guest Bite1968
haahaa.. ya lor.. :pity:

Now we can have the last say....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bite....must send Mord go for Netiquette class la.. its one thing when we gather in persons n enjoy his nonsensical jokes....

but quite another when its posted n b misunderstood by others....

aniwae..can b sure he wil surely sign up under another controversial name....:)

hmmm ,, someone got a dakar eh??? so soon wil c a superb condition xl on sale....

very true maybe next time he got new ID I inform the moderator myself:angel::angel::angel:

do it for righteous sake , sometime I really cannot tahan what he wrote too! :thumb::thumb:

its ok lah... gettin killed online....is not as bad as being killed in real life... :)

so since we got another beemer member..predict in 2 weeks time ..we shall have another short trip ....

Mord, got any durian farm to recommend?? Or mayb we go kota tinggi n ask willy to bring us to farm??

redname, sori ..i haven signup for dat durian link yet.... mayb later.....

francis.... ah..... cannot la..my antique 3/4 liter gixxer certainly no match for fullblooded 1 liter bike...

Guest Bite1968
its ok lah... gettin killed online....is not as bad as being killed in real life... :)

so since we got another beemer member..predict in 2 weeks time ..we shall have another short trip ....

Mord, got any durian farm to recommend?? Or mayb we go kota tinggi n ask willy to bring us to farm??

redname, sori ..i haven signup for dat durian link yet.... mayb later.....

francis.... ah..... cannot la..my antique 3/4 liter gixxer certainly no match for fullblooded 1 liter bike...

I thought that u have paycut ....still buying the 7.5k beemer