SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Singapore Road Condition - Caution For Bikers

sino74

Had any uneasy rides at night...? 4 fun onli...  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Had any uneasy rides at night...? 4 fun onli...

• TPE (SLE towards TPE)
    • Loyang Way
    • Punggol End
    • PIE (Turning into BKE)
    • Seletar Dam
    • Others (Please Comment)

haha guys.. i met one at lentor going to amk from dam.. as i was e last bike.. i saw this lady in purple dress standing between the two directions of the road.. like wanted to call for cab.. in my mind i was think " huh? so late already plus no cab will stop at the 1st lane to pick up customers." when i pass by "her" my mirror shown nothing of the road.. i turned my head around also cant see her.. she vanished into air.. ahah... when reach amk i ask my frens if they say the lady in purple.. none of them saw "her" OMG !!!:giddy:

suPer 4 vtec~~ ur children will ride bikes in future~~~

Vr0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0m~~

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kyrive@February 08, 2007 08:41 pm

haha guys.. i met one at lentor going to amk from dam.. as i was e last bike.. i saw this lady in purple dress standing between the two directions of the road.. like wanted to call for cab.. in my mind i was think " huh? so late already plus no cab will stop at the 1st lane to pick up customers." when i pass by "her" my mirror shown nothing of the road.. i turned my head around also cant see her.. she vanished into air.. ahah... when reach amk i ask my frens if they say the lady in purple.. none of them saw "her" OMG !!!:giddy:

maybe you are fated to "meet" her... kekekekeke:cheeky:

~~ WhEn AnGeL DeSerVeS tO diE ~~

~~ SearChinG FoR My LoSt SouL ~~

~~ To LiVe AnD LeT DiE ~~

~~ EveryOnE WaS BorN tO SerVe a PurPoSe ~~

06 Nov 2006 = Kawasaki KRR 150 //

03 Jun 2008 = Suzuki GSXR 400 //

12 Jan 2009 = Honda Wave 125 //

21 Aug 2010 = Honda Super 4 Spec 1 //

• 2 weeks later...

well its must be near the bottle neck restaurant ....u can find a old muslim mosque...really old ...made of wood...like kampung house...peopl love to go fishing there...i think its used to be a kampung last time

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/nebulaz/KTM-Pink-1.jpg

HUA Hua hua....WADEVER..AR you STOOPID OR WAD? HUA hua hua version 2.....

The road along Mount Vernon!!! where they keep ashes all that .... Near the bridge which links bendermeer to upp serangoon... Always pass by there .. the long stretch of road very spooky at night... sometimes smell 'You Know What'... there some more accident prone area...

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/Sonicgear85/54.jpg http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/evoaiwa/qw.jpg

Krr 150 Fx 25**Z >>> Oct 2004 -Aug 2006 <<<

Wave 125S Fx 86**Y >>> Aug 2006- ? <<<

Super 4 Spec 2 Fv 71**D >>>Jan 2007- July 2007<<<

Xr 4 Fq 28*S >>>July 2008- May 2008<<<

KTM 4 Fu17**L >>> May2008 - ? <<<

Originally posted by CrossOver@February 19, 2007 01:00 am

Why not we organise a one day or two day trip to those place noted as spooky..??

cool ...

In a photograph a person’s eyes tell much, sometimes they tell all.

- Alfred Eisenstaedt

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/248852_226624697367006_100000584330096_841696_807051_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254932_226621390700670_100000584330096_841564_6071514_n.jpg

Originally posted by CrossOver@February 19, 2007 01:00 am

Why not we organise a one day or two day trip to those place noted as spooky..??

Count me in!!!! :thumb:

VODKA Rain

If your latest plan seems absent of me... There is nothing I can do...

Originally posted by rai_sg@February 06, 2007 08:39 am

some of ma mates say that theres a "laughing ghost" along tat rd at night... dunno how true tat is... :cheeky:

actually before there was that weird building or factory, it was all trees. i remembered itaking the bus thru that road ard 7 plus. was looking out of the window when...

yup...

it was floating outside nxt to me!

that was like 10 yrs ago, ever since then it creeps me out when i drive, ride or even take a bus thru that road!

• 2 weeks later...

slip road linking BKE (towards PIE) and KJE.

twice, and both times the road was wet, i've felt my front wheel slip.

this happened at the last metal expansion section before the road joins the KJE proper. don't know whether it's just me or the tires, but i was lucky not to have skidded.

mods done:

powerplant device, fuel injector venturis,

underseat cylindrical air filter, bassy stock cans,

super-sensitive in-built gyroscope, inertia-based accelerometer,

streamlined panniers (zero drag),

taped up wires, exposed grounding wires,

TBC mounted, custom tire pressures.

litre bikes watch out! :gun:

Pasir ris going into PIE ... the corner shiok 1 but at the outer part of the road there is alot of pot hole... seen a car totaly buang badly damage over there... and 1 more at fort road...east coast there got 1 round about... alot of stone and sand had major accident there!! till now i run properly cos of that sh*t round about!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/Sonicgear85/54.jpg http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff205/evoaiwa/qw.jpg

Krr 150 Fx 25**Z >>> Oct 2004 -Aug 2006 <<<

Wave 125S Fx 86**Y >>> Aug 2006- ? <<<

Super 4 Spec 2 Fv 71**D >>>Jan 2007- July 2007<<<

Xr 4 Fq 28*S >>>July 2008- May 2008<<<

KTM 4 Fu17**L >>> May2008 - ? <<<

Originally posted by phatmonsta@February 18, 2007 06:20 pm

Any bros heard off kampong wak san or sumting like dat...My frend say its @ sembawang there....He say quite spooky rd there...Anyone knows where???

Yeah.. Quite eerie... Went there with another friend... About to enter only your goosbumps will rise... Very chilly... Travel along the small one way road and first saw some Holy verses (Qur'an) written on clothes hanging by the trees... Wah... No more slow ride.. Straight away open throttle and blast off... Managed to get a glimpse of the mosque.. There got a few very old graveyard... Made off stone... Don't dare to go there at late night.. Would try going in the afternoon... :sweat:

Ermm.. Maybe u can travel along Woodlands Rd... There got many too explore... War Memorial Camp... Then got Sungai Kadut... From there can travel Mandai Rd... Alot of roads lah which is very2 damn eerie... Can make your balls shrink when travelling @ 2 a.m... Only you and if lucky can find some other drivers passing by.. If not.. Then better pray hard... :cheeky:

Originally posted by CyBerKnighT@March 08, 2007 10:16 pm

Yeah.. Quite eerie... Went there with another friend... About to enter only your goosbumps will rise... Very chilly... Travel along the small one way road and first saw some Holy verses (Qur'an) written on clothes hanging by the trees... Wah... No more slow ride.. Straight away open throttle and blast off... Managed to get a glimpse of the mosque.. There got a few very old graveyard... Made off stone... Don't dare to go there at late night.. Would try going in the afternoon... :sweat:

Errr... are u sure its holy verses of Quran written on clothes hanging on trees?

How could u tell if u are riding along the dimly lit road? Unless u stop and try to read the words written on the clothes.

When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.

- Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

http://www.MyOnlineImages.com/members/judd/images/MyMisstress001.jpg

Originally posted by Judd@March 12, 2007 01:46 am

Errr... are u sure its holy verses of Quran written on clothes hanging on trees?

How could u tell if u are riding along the dimly lit road? Unless u stop and try to read the words written on the clothes.

Hahaha... Cos i wasn't going fast mah... Ride around 10-15km/hr only your headlight and street lamps guide you... Lucky got another friend.. If not i :faint: there.... hahahaha

Originally posted by whisperer@February 08, 2007 12:59 am

i believe that road leads to the old commando camp, not old CH, although old CH is jus on the other side of the hill top. old commando camp den power... jus go the courtyard there balls shrink already...

Ok wat,

i last time everytime there.....

It's like playground to me...

I like the cold wind there ..... and of cause is because of the sea side nearby

but are u refer to the OLD officer mass or OLD para ??

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q207/ones_co/Kg%20Tg%20Buai%2007%20sept%202008/DSC00225-1.jpg

2005 R1(BYE BYE, Miss U) Ones_Co +65 97100565

2008 DRZ (Running) 2008 Busa Cleared.

http://onesco.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by Ones_Co@March 14, 2007 08:39 am

Ok wat,

i last time everytime there.....

It's like playground to me...

I like the cold wind there ..... and of cause is because of the sea side nearby

but are u refer to the OLD officer mass or OLD para ??

:giddy: Playground?

u go there play what?

Hide and seek ar, ? lawerene...

:cheeky:

hmm.. actually GAP not so bad leh.. maybe because i live near there and thus, im used to it.. but of course i do get chills sometimes... twice when i rode through there on my way to eat duck rice (its very nice!), accidents involving cars happened. like i found them inside the longkang. both times was at the bend after the bus stop with the covered walkway leading downwards. when i stopped to help, the drivers told me that they saw a lady in white with long hair standing at the bus stop.. those were the only stories ive heard.. some say must go through gap after 3am.. maybe if the 'spooky places outing' works out, can go try there.. haha