SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley Enquiry

Don Juan

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lun, Kembangan???

not tonight though

i'm good with advanced notice.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

ok PC3 is a piggy bag system which kinda fools the ECU, either telling it there's not enough fuel or vice versa. For an OEM ecu that has hooked up to all other sensors, these are feedback to the ECU and where the maths takes place. O2 sensor is what we are looking for here, where it will tell the ECU if the mixture is too lean or too rich. However narrowband o2 sensors on most bikes only has a range of 0-1v but a wideband works from 0-5v hence better resolution. Could you tell me how did you bypass your O2?

Rev Xtend allows you to bring up the rev limit up to 6250 or 6500m can't remember the exact numbers but that's what it practically does. More room for speed.

Talk to Dustin on DynoJet and check for model compatibility. I am using a 04-05 model for my 07 and according to the gurus in the states, they work just the same.

Don't speak too soon son. Harley is an addiction and cold turkey quits wont work for you :)

when i bought e bike fr another guy,e o2 sensors were already not there.n e cables r neatly tucked away.i dun really need to up e rev.i think rite now its gd enuff.now i juz wanna to try to lean it a lil to make e fc better. My old sportster rpm was set at 7500rpm.wow it was a rush!

when i bought e bike fr another guy,e o2 sensors were already not there.n e cables r neatly tucked away.i dun really need to up e rev.i think rite now its gd enuff.now i juz wanna to try to lean it a lil to make e fc better. My old sportster rpm was set at 7500rpm.wow it was a rush!

k I am not sure if the stock ECM works without O2, I thought it wouldn't but I could be wrong.

Once you installed the aftermarket pipes, your bike will naturally be leaner and it will exhaust will be a little pitchy. Question is... how lean is the bike doing? Only wideband O2 and some sort of display will tell you. :)

Have a look at the M811-xxx maps for your street bob. US maps are generally richer. Enjoy

If you are keen on PC3, get the software free from their website and have alook at different maps. Enjoy

ah chi, thanks alot for the advice. comes to injection bikes, i'm totally nuts abt how it works. i would have preferred a carb harley, but guess the money for it is not worth it now.

No seat.... better.... no pussies.... :D

that's gonna be quite sad for a while... and i dun mean cats.

My Rides:

LuLu, Piaggio Gilera Runner FXR 180 (Feb05-Aug05)

PhanPhan, Honda Phantom TA 200 (Aug05-July07)

Leyley, HD Sportster XL1200R (Jul07-July09)

TiTi, Yamaha Majesty YP250 (Jul07-Oct09)

DyNaNa, HD FXDX Dyna SGS (Jul09-Dec10)

LanPaPa, Vespa Excel PX150XE (Oct09-Jul10)

PiaSekSek, Piaggio X8 (Aug10-Dec10)

Stixie, Honda ST1300A (Jan11-Nov15)

Giogio, Piaggio MP3 400IE (Nov15-??)

Guest fengdrew

Hey guys, me now looking ard for evo fatboy/softail heritage.

Or any other dyna or softails r welcome too.

Do kip a lookout for me.

Anyway, any1 knw wat are the procedures to ship in a singapore-registered bike back into sin??

Kepbin07,

Ride yesterday was good huh, did you get caught in the rain on the way back? I got drenched.... Getting more used to my bike at slightly higher speeds.... was chasing the other Street Bob from Suntec all the way to the airport.... ride was good. :)

Harley Davidson is not just a bike, it's a lifestyle......

talking about rain and getting drenched.. I was along the expressway at jurong at about 2am last night from east coast and suddenly the heavens just opened up out of the blue! No overheadbridge to take shelter from as well. So for the 1st time, i put on a helmet and rode on (Dont wear one due to religion). 2 minutes later, rain stopped. weather's too unpredictable. Raincoat seems to be a necessity everyday, for now at least.

By the way thanks again for the shocks kepbin. Was admiring ur streetbob before u turned up. :)

"But hey, it's a sportster, it's supposed to vibrate, lets you know you have a bike between your knees." -zimbob

by the way, many cruiser folks especially HD riders have been asking where to pump their tyres becos the tight angle of the valve makes it impossible for the stabdard petrol kiosk air pump to access.

the solution is to get a screw-on valve extension, available from most car tyre shops.

cheers

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Don, yeah was home drenched. took shelter under a bridge for a while. i was e only streetboob last nite.r u talking abt e nightrain?

germs, u r weLcum. hope its of use tO u.

throttle, i have prob too. all petrol kiosks airpump has a rod wif e pumphead. Tis make it almst impOssible to connect it to e rear wheel. but caltax's airpump is juz e small pumphead which still able to reach e valve. i'll get valve exTention. thanks for e suggestion.

Don, yeah was home drenched. took shelter under a bridge for a while. i was e only streetboob last nite.r u talking abt e nightrain?

germs, u r weLcum. hope its of use tO u.

throttle, i have prob too. all petrol kiosks airpump has a rod wif e pumphead. Tis make it almst impOssible to connect it to e rear wheel. but caltax's airpump is juz e small pumphead which still able to reach e valve. i'll get valve exTention. thanks for e suggestion.

The other Street Bob, the one with the shiny 5k rims. Is that a Night Train? No lah, Street Bob lah. Damn fast man, that guy.... :)

The other Street Bob, the one with the shiny 5k rims. Is that a Night Train? No lah, Street Bob lah. Damn fast man, that guy.... :)

Its a nighttrain bro! haha...the difference wif a nighttrain from a bob, in fact, the difference wif a softail n dyna, is the rear shocks. softails have their rear shock under the swingarm so they have the rigid look. dyna's rear shocks r placed 1 on each side of the swingarm, ala sportster.

the price difference for the looks of the rear shocks is 10k! WOW! haha

Its a nighttrain bro! haha...the difference wif a nighttrain from a bob, in fact, the difference wif a softail n dyna, is the rear shocks. softails have their rear shock under the swingarm so they have the rigid look. dyna's rear shocks r placed 1 on each side of the swingarm, ala sportster.

the price difference for the looks of the rear shocks is 10k! WOW! haha

Sorry guys, my mistake, yes, it's a Night Train. The rear shocks are under the swing arm. I'm looking at it right now (i took a pic of it). I like that ride. Fast, loud and sleek....