SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by kilkenny@May 9 2005, 03:36 PM

its fun and simple. join the joyride!

o_O Joyride?? o_O

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Originally posted by tanlewis@May 9 2005, 03:44 PM

hi kilkenny, WhiteOryx, rae07! :cheer:

Yeah i am referring to the old model skipper 125cc. I was thinking of getting one, but afraid there might be alot problem after getting it. Wow! i guess whiteoryx skipper should be nice. you are saying i can view the bike you guys riding in the skipper thread? how to get there? sorry though been here for sometimes, but still quiet newbie. haha!

lu :cheeky:

Me also riding Skipper :smile:

And there's Myusha, ROL13 and Ah Xue :cheer:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Her Skipper sell liao meh :confused:

Ah XUEeee!!??

Originally posted by tanlewis@May 9 2005, 03:44 PM

hi kilkenny, WhiteOryx, rae07! :cheer:

Yeah i am referring to the old model skipper 125cc. I was thinking of getting one, but afraid there might be alot problem after getting it. Wow! i guess whiteoryx skipper should be nice. you are saying i can view the bike you guys riding in the skipper thread? how to get there? sorry though been here for sometimes, but still quiet newbie. haha!

lu :cheeky:

hey! welcome welcome!

i was @ ur stage once..before i got my ah beng 'lacer'. basic reason y i got it. it's dirt cheap. secondly, u have quite a lot of storage space. lastly, it's auto!!! juz twist and go! :smile:

like many told me, it's so cheap that you can't go wrong. even if it turn out pretty problematic...how much do you loose, as compared to getting a problematic rxz/phantom. (these bikes can get pretty problematic too) i wun say its problem-free bike as we do encounter some prob here and there, but which bike doesn't? it's matter of luck. :smile:

but things to note, dun expect too much frm this 10yrs+ bike. wearing of parts is expected. and like kilkenny says, though ours are brand 'lacer' bike, we can't manage more than 100km/hr on normal condition. so if you are into speed, u'll be disappointed.

feel free to ask us any questions. we'll try our best to answer. :smile:

Originally posted by rae07@May 9 2005, 07:28 PM

hey guys...if erp unit keep sounding and blink red means?? :confused:

i was able to go thru erp carparks but tt happen to my IU after i passed the sensor. my ignition was off when tt happened.

its telling u that it's afraid of the dark( u kept it in a small and dark confined space= glove compartment) ????

wuahahhaahaa

:sweat:

i'm not sure bro, doesnt the unit beep and blink when ever it passes by a sensor?

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-8631.jpg

Originally posted by kilkenny@May 9 2005, 08:06 PM

its telling u that it's afraid of the dark( u kept it in a small and dark confined space= glove compartment) ????

wuahahhaahaa

:sweat:

i'm not sure bro, doesnt the unit beep and blink when ever it passes by a sensor?

Hahahahaaha!!! IU unit afraid of the dark?? HAhaha my IU wearing clothes lah! All your ones naked! Hehehe :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

naked's in trend leh... hehe..all the naked bikes coming out. :smile:

btw..i juz confirmed. can only make it in morning for scrapeyard trip. will have to go off ard 11+ cos got a wedding to attend to @ 1230. (thomson)

:cry: They all arguing that skipper no good leh! :cry: Just becos of the tube tyres! Ok geng, neat mod would be our tyres! We'll make sure its tubeless.... now where can we find tubeless tyres rims cheaply like Raes one?? :confused:

Originally posted by WhiteOryx@May 10 2005, 02:13 AM

:cry: They all arguing that skipper no good leh! :cry: Just becos of the tube tyres! Ok geng, neat mod would be our tyres! We'll make sure its tubeless.... now where can we find tubeless tyres rims cheaply like Raes one?? :confused:

Weiiii..... I never say skipper no good hor........ :sian: Just beware of the the tyres nia. :eek:

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

Originally posted by WhiteOryx@May 10 2005, 02:17 AM

Thats why must mod bah! :smile:

Yes mod.......... just make sure it's suitable. :goodluck: Tried botak's place yet? he might have the rims of scooters he scraped.

OLD NO GO, NEW NO COME.

but mod the rim got lots of things to mod along, it result in more $$. :giddy:

so :goodluck:

With every good wishes

Mark C.

It is in the moment of your decision and action that your life is shaped.

Life is a daring adventure or nothing at all.

æµ· 纳 百 å· ï¼Œ 有 容 乃 大 。

为了生活我å¯ä»¥å¿ , 平安回家 , 陪家人åƒé¥­å¾ˆé‡è¦.

rae07, the beeping I encountered before...think either cashcard prob or value low...is a reminder for value below $5 (or is it $2 o_O :confused: )

Originally posted by rae07@May 9 2005, 09:39 PM

btw..i juz confirmed. can only make it in morning for scrapeyard trip. will have to go off ard 11+ cos got a wedding to attend to @ 1230. (thomson)

Sat morning me ok...

Originally posted by WhiteOryx@May 10 2005, 02:28 AM

Hmm... next skipper outing maybe go botak hehehe! :smile:

Haha...good idea :cheeky:

Originally posted by WhiteOryx@May 9 2005, 10:00 PM

Ur wedding? :cheeky:

:faint: