SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SkipperNet Cafe 2008

Guest BearBug

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mine never have this problem.. unless i premix.

so jeaniuz, u got go there today or not?

ya went there, botak said last owner use lousy 2t. he said just use then refill with betterone.

about my fc, he cleaned my carb. then he say if still high, come back he change the carb. and also he recomend to put airfilter. but i forgot to ask him how much for the airfilter?

• 2 weeks later...

hello guys, would like to just have some info on skipper 125cc. HOpe u guys could help me out here thanks! I would like to know

Whats the usual maintenance i could carry out, are there special things to look out for in the bike, belt, the gearbox and stuff like that. If any one could let me in on more info on these things i'll be totally grateful!

Cheers!

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i167/frederickyap/L1040024.jpg

Guys, do visit the skippernet for these info's. It's all there. Look through post page 20 and above. In any case, here are past answer to your question;

Quoting Rol13:

Skipper maintainance...?

SKipper is quite maintainance-free.

1.) You only need to top up 2t.

2.) Open up ur air filter and wash ur filter every three mths

3.) Change ur spark plug every six mths

4.) Change your belt every 7000Km ~ 10000 km ( depending on quality)

5.) Change ur battery every 6 mths ( I estimate battery last ard that period )

Link to skippernet >>> http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=832327#post832327

I hope these helps :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Open the plastic panel in between the legs and under your seat(while you're in the riding position). you need a spark plug opener. It'll cost about $2 from LAB

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.

Open the plastic panel in between the legs and under your seat(while you're in the riding position). you need a spark plug opener. It'll cost about $2 from LAB

thanks bro, so can DIY rite?

"Be Defensive All The Time While Riding!"

Looking for a old TW200.

when i open the cable connected to the plug, then i insert back like not tight like before, how ar?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

i'm sending my skipper to scrap. anyone needs any parts sms me at 97949473. my bike has many good usable parts for sale. just overhalled my bike last year. now my bike cant start after not using for a while. hurry before i sent in for scrap. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!!! i've juz bought my skippper!!! would like to find out which shop do u guys do servicing? = )

DreamMaker's Bike

Phantom TA150 (FR 4888M) 24/2/2007-9/3/2008

Paggio Skipper125 (FL9227L) 5/3/2008-29/4/2008

Cbr400r (FM912*A) 4/6 /2008 - 19/2/09

X9 amalfi 180 (FT628T) 24/2/09 - 7/8/09

Phantom TA200 (FU 5783J) 14/08/2009 - ????

botak shop at macperson.

sorry. can give the exact location?? izzit near the PGO scooter shop?

DreamMaker's Bike

Phantom TA150 (FR 4888M) 24/2/2007-9/3/2008

Paggio Skipper125 (FL9227L) 5/3/2008-29/4/2008

Cbr400r (FM912*A) 4/6 /2008 - 19/2/09

X9 amalfi 180 (FT628T) 24/2/09 - 7/8/09

Phantom TA200 (FU 5783J) 14/08/2009 - ????