SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Getting a new Class 2B bike

Era

Originally posted by compfused@Jun 23 2006, 03:15 AM

Niwaes how successful o you think the appeal will be? On scale of 10..Was yours successful?

i told them that i just bought the bike and i stay at the block itself. wanted to get season parking but as it was saturday afternoon, town council already close so have to wait till monday. he he... have to create story maa..... and it waived.

it all depends. if they believe what u tell them, they waive. if they dont believe u, $8.

1995/1996 - TZR 125 (FJ 8709M)

1996/2003 - Rebel 125 (FN 4795T)

2003/2004 - Super 4 Vtec 1 (FT 6105R)

2004/2004 - 125Z (FX 9008Y)

2004/2005 - RXZ (FN 7178E)

2005/2007 - Majesty 250 (FQ 5381G)

2007/2008 - X9 Evo 200 (FZ 2272K)

2008/2009 - Ver S (FP 762 D)

2010.......... Silverwing 400 (FB* 3**8 *)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BrokenBones@Jun 23 2006, 05:06 AM

i told them that i just bought the bike and i stay at the block itself. wanted to get season parking but as it was saturday afternoon, town council already close so have to wait till monday. he he... have to create story maa..... and it waived.

it all depends. he they believe what u tell them, they waive. if they dont believe u, $8.

Lol..sure can work if your a new rider and emphasise that :smile:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Hyper_Vtec3/Sidebag.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Hyper_Vtec3/Overall.jpg

my ride my VTEC

Originally posted by Spec3FBA@Jun 23 2006, 06:56 PM

Lol..sure can work if your a new rider and emphasise that :smile:

hi bro.. amacam??

how things going on.. err.. i mean your spec3. mesti cun and power punya he he.

is that u in the signature??

and where is sista yand1no, the "anak mak" gone to? hope she will gets her dream bikes soon.:cheer:

YEY!!!! :cheer: ma beros are back... eh, slh2... BROs... are back in da house.. :D wonder wat happen to sista Era...

btw.... appeal for summons..... usually first timer they waive... but if too often.. they dun... i usually help to appeal for my mom... (ye lah,..saya anak mak)

but nowadays, im not so sure.... now, my mom has learnt to obey the rules... hehehehe... so less summons.. if have, its small amt...so she usually comply n dun complain. hehehe

niwae, wer else can the parking coupon be placed, besides the tank? if the bike is covered... wer shd it be placed then?

yan d1no

maximise pleasure and minimise pain

Originally posted by yan_d1no@Jun 24 2006, 01:04 AM

YEY!!!! :cheer: ma beros are back... eh, slh2... BROs... are back in da house.. :D wonder wat happen to sista Era...

btw.... appeal for summons..... usually first timer they waive... but if too often.. they dun... i usually help to appeal for my mom... (ye lah,..saya anak mak)

but nowadays, im not so sure.... now, my mom has learnt to obey the rules... hehehehe... so less summons.. if have, its small amt...so she usually comply n dun complain. hehehe

niwae, wer else can the parking coupon be placed, besides the tank? if the bike is covered... wer shd it be placed then?

beros eh...

all u guys out there who got booked, yan_d1no can appeal for us... hehe

jgn marah :p

i normally put my coupon in a small ziplock plastic, open the box, put the top portion of the plastic in, close and lock the box and left it hanging by the side of the box. this way, how heavy the rain will be, the coupon remains dry.

but if someone wants to pull it out, too bad lor...

if the bike covered, then clip it at any edges (prefered at the headlight fairing) and make it as visible as possible so that the Premas auntie n uncle can see. :thumb:

Originally posted by yan_d1no@Jun 24 2006, 01:04 AM

Next time you appeal for me la..Ahaha..Niwaes I try very hard not to break the rules..I even rode 90km/h on the expressway for the first few weeks I got my bike..And guess what I feel very slow..Coz the other vehicles are zooming past me..Even when they're on the left lane..Now go abit faster..Ehehe..

I just send an online appeal on the URA website..Coz the HDB guy told me if no reply then best go to URA website submit an appeal there..I know its a meagre sum ($8) but I feel an injustice done on my part..I did mention that I'm a new rider in the appeal..Wish me luck.. :sweat:

To those getting bikes..yan..era..hazry..When can we see your bikes? :cheeky:

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by Ian107@Jun 24 2006, 01:48 PM

hello, i'm a new 2b rider also.. would like to ask abt TZM.i dun see it being mentioned often. If i compare TZM,SP and krr, wads the diff and why is the TZM so ex?

can someone clear my doubts? Thanks alot!

From what I've heard..TZM is the strongest out of the three that you mentioned..Well thats just what I heard..Prolly thats why its more expensive..

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

Originally posted by Ian107@Jun 25 2006, 03:08 PM

ok. thanks. so the speed is faster? How about the similarities?

The speed should be faster..But it all depends on the rider..Here's a saying I've heard.."Racer is not the bike but the person"..No matter what bike you ride RXZ..RXK..SP..125Z..Wave..X1 & etc.) if you're so addicted to speed and racing you will definitely speed most/all of the time..

The similarities would be..All three are sportsbikes and are under the class 2b category..

Originally posted by compfused@Jun 26 2006, 11:36 AM

The speed should be faster..But it all depends on the rider..Here's a saying I've heard.."Racer is not the bike but the person"..No matter what bike you ride RXZ..RXK..SP..125Z..Wave..X1 & etc.) if you're so addicted to speed and racing you will definitely speed most/all of the time..

The similarities would be..All three are sportsbikes and are under the class 2b category..

Weathers not been kind to us for the past few days..and i dun like to see(have seen) KR with rider under the white sheet,X1 frame bend along the expressway that im travelling. Dun mind i say this,the narrower your tires the lesser grips it has on the tar. Ride safe.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Hyper_Vtec3/Sidebag.jpg http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h89/Hyper_Vtec3/Overall.jpg

my ride my VTEC

If everyone ride/drive safe (including taxi drivers) the experience we'll have on the roads will definitely be a pleasant one..Today on my way to work..I was very disgusted by a taxi (driver)..He changed lane and overtook me w/out signaling..Not only that and the gap between me and the car in front is less than even one car length (the traffic was slowing down)..In my mind I was like WTF doesn't he even check his blindspot/side mirror when doing a move like that? And I horn at him once..He realised it but made a straight face..:mad:

Anyways..The URA is being very gay..They've yet to reply to me (about my appeal)..HDB was prompt tho..They replied me on the very same day..Anyone here knows how (effectively) to appeal a little bit faster coz the summon is due this wednesday..Maybe I should call them? Anyone experienced giving them a call to ask for appeal? What should I say? Thanks..

See you on the roads soon Ian..

PeopLezzZzzzZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought my Bike!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeng JEng JEng!!! hee.. (extra jekk!)

hMmzz well bought Yamaha blue coloured Spark 135cc. wif sports rim painted gold free of charge. yippie! But can only collect it tomoroe.... so nanti me update again! hee!

Got one spark 'limited edition', body black da rest all gold coloured. Berri nice! Only so far got one shop selling that. Tot of buying dat, but it costs $600-$800 more i tink. so no need. ahax!

Yan! Last week i drive around ubi, saw riders tgh blaja 2B, dey using the new yamaha YBR oreadi ya! the last time one so heartpain. hee

Ok guyz/galz! Got to sleep. catch u guyz tomoroe! Take cares!

Originally posted by hazry45@Jun 28 2006, 01:33 AM

hMmzz well bought Yamaha blue coloured Spark 135cc. wif sports rim painted gold free of charge. yippie! But can only collect it tomoroe.... so nanti me update again! hee!

Got one spark 'limited edition', body black da rest all gold coloured. Berri nice! Only so far got one shop selling that. Tot of buying dat, but it costs $600-$800 more i tink. so no need. ahax!

Yan! Last week i drive around ubi, saw riders tgh blaja 2B, dey using the new yamaha YBR oreadi ya! the last time one so heartpain. hee

Congrats..

Yes they use the new bikes..The blue ones..Got tachometer (rpm meter)..Last time I take don't have that..Last week I also ride around Ubi..Saw them taking their TP..No wonder the right turn lane (U-turn for the TP route) was very long so as usual selit here and there..Ahaha..

Congrats to you again..Will be seeing you on the roads..

Originally posted by hazry45@Jun 28 2006, 01:33 AM

Congrates on ur Sparkie :cheer: i can say yamaha has a good taste and win most buyers from that category :smile: That excess for so called the limited edition beter use for other accesories rite :thumb:

my ride my VTEC

yan is back but where's Era? When you getting bike?

Anyways the URA is being gay..After waiting for so long they reply to my appeal and it was unsuccessful :mad: ..Was advised to appeal again but at the rate they are replying I'm just too lazy to wait :mad: ..Think I'll just pay the amount ($8) even tho I feel an injustice towards me..But what the hell..Their system is so SLOW..Maybe next time if kena summon again can ask yan do me a favour help me appeal.. :cheeky:

Originally posted by yan_d1no@Jun 28 2006, 06:16 PM

hazry.......... congrats, bro....!!

eh, the YBRs at ubi... do they hv the head fairings?? alotta despatch riders r using them as well... :D

Yes they have the head fairings..The one with the signal lights..

Compused!!!!!!!!!! U r Not AlonE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I jUz kena summon $8 oso!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!!! =P

Ferst day park at multistorey carpark, skali kena summon. Even though i put coupon. (But i put yesterday nite one. hee!) Morning wake up late, want to put coupon, but too late. damn!

But nvm, i went strait to pay the summon. But now bought season parking oreadi. yippie!

Yan! i tink YBR got black kolour one. dat time i saw one. If u modify abit here and there, i tink da YBR will look berri nice! My spark veri light, so if ride against the wind, abit unstable. So for now must ride slow slow. hee. Aniwae, my bike got name oreadi! Fiffy!!!!

Spec! tnax bro for da comments! Yup, i guess yamaha is quite good. But other brands juz as good if we realli take care of the bikes. U riding yamaha too izzit?

Ahaha..Maybe next time if we both kena summon again can ask y4nd1no to help us appeal? Ahaha..

Your spark new one? Finish running in already? Yes must go slow slow..I ride KR also go slow especially cornering (new tyres slippery)..That time chiong at expressway (on way home from JB) go so fast the wind like wanna blow me off my bike..Ahaha..Maybe must put on more weight..Ahaha..Btw YBR got black..I've seen a couple..So far I've seen black/gold..blue/silver and red/silver YBR on the roads..

I wonder if the rest got their bikes already? :confused: Maintenance is the most important..Go for regular servicing..But sometimes bike want to breakdown also cannot be helped :sian: ..Just like humans we also fall sick sometimes..But regular servicing cuts down the number of breakdowns..:sweat:

Originally posted by hazry45@Jul 3 2006, 03:11 PM

Spec! tnax bro for da comments! Yup, i guess yamaha is quite good. But other brands juz as good if we realli take care of the bikes. U riding yamaha too izzit?

err..my nick suggest that i ride Honda CB400 Spec3 :sweat:

my ride my VTEC

So long..Wonder if any of you guys already have gotten your bike yet especialy the thread starter..

Anyways to those who likes to go fast..Do ride safe..A couple of my friends have been in minor accidents coz of speeding..Main cause the other rider (now idea who) whack at them while waiting for traffic light turn green..Its a gesture of inviting you to a race some say..At this point people with low patience will definitely go for it..Well IMO its a bad idea..What will you win in the end? What did you gain? You're more likely to get involve in an accident..Want to race go track la..

Ahaha..I'm directing this to those getting/just gotten a sportsbike..The roads/expressways not the place to race..You wan to race go to the proper place..

Originally posted by syarif@Jul 10 2006, 02:07 PM

oik... maut ehk korang dah berlesen... dah amik 8.1 2 kali pon tak pass pass.. aper lagik nak tunggu TP...

Tak maut la..Rezeki..You reap what you sow..Anyway take your time don't hurry..Good things come to those who wait..Kesabaran tu separuh dari iman..