SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

CB400 MainStand - Enquiry & Discussion

ZoRoM

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had any comments after installed the mainstand?

easy to lub chain but adds weight to bike

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Clears my difficulties of washing & lubing the chain & washing the rear wheel.

However, as I dont own an OEM mainstand, the bike'll wobble abit when mounted on.

Anyone as a pair of OEM's mainstand on can review here?

我们都在不断赶路忘记了出路, 在失望中追求偶尔的满足..

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Clears my difficulties of washing & lubing the chain & washing the rear wheel.

However, as I dont own an OEM mainstand, the bike'll wobble abit when mounted on.

wat i know of is HKL and MW are using the main stand...mine so far quite stable,could it due to the fitting & installation?.

as this is not comes with Honda original fitting..I tends to pick and choose ground when using mainstand.

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Yea I've got few question too.. My Spec 2 had a Full System fixed, will there be any difficulties or any alteration required on the bottom pipes or the Stand.. Any problem using the main stand, is it too heavy to pull up the stand.. Need Kung Fu maybe..:cheeky:

Thanks

wat i know of is HKL and MW are using the main stand...mine so far quite stable,could it due to the fitting & installation?.

as this is not comes with Honda original fitting..I tends to pick and choose ground when using mainstand.

Same stuff they using you mean?

Not sure as I dont hv both to compare. But I'd experienced(queried) a few(from fellow friends), frm HKL's(mainstand), that it'll slightly wobble left & right when on mainstand...

Yea I've got few question too.. My Spec 2 had a Full System fixed, will there be any difficulties or any alteration required on the bottom pipes or the Stand.. Any problem using the main stand, is it too heavy to pull up the stand.. Need Kung Fu maybe..:cheeky:

Thanks

Ok, by right, most full systems are mainstand "friendly", check the mount points, are they obstructing by the pipe(s)?

Or, you can do a search on the brand of make & model your exhaust, as usually the manufacturer webby will show if its mainstand compatible or not.

:goodluck:

Disclaimer:

The above information is obtained from third party sources for which I assume no responsibility.

While there is no reason to believe that the information is unreliable, no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies.™®©

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Same goes to me, When my mainstand is on the bike lik abit buey zai wan.

I tink under a heavy storm and hope it will not fall wor... :bow:

Any idea to kill dis problem ?

I got a few pic to share while installing, will post up soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Er... Put side stand lo... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9092/transformeryc8.jpg

HAte My Gold Rims and Red shocks~!!!

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4070/img0143cv.jpg

Some pic to share...

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand01.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand06.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand03.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand05.jpg

Any Different ???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i don't remember when was the last time i lubed my chain.

i dun even bother to lube my chain:D

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Erm, not sure too wor...

Skali the OEM de, mount liao also will wobble wobble?

Trying my luck with my last link @ BS... Was told that Honda Japan declared the mainstand discontinued. Could be due to alot of reasons...

Crossing fingers, toes & hairs...

Added on, When ur mainstand is off.

Will it be hold it firm or lose lose lik tat?

You mean, when the stand is kept, whilst on riding?

Mine's tension is firm enough, but when releasing to keep, try not to let it slam up against the body frame, as there's no rubber stopper @ body frame or exhaust there to absorb the impact.

OMG, Lik tat when it heavy rain got carry umbrella and release the mainstand to side izzit... :slapforehead:

:lol:

But wear raincoat & helmet 1st, then shade under umbrella to release the mainstand... :D

yup! simalayasingh indo sheng you!

:thumb: Power Terima Lah.. hahahha... :lol:

Disclaimer: