CB400 MainStand - Enquiry & Discussion

ZoRoM

• Replies 43

Anyone had any comments after installed the mainstand?

easy to lub chain but adds weight to bike

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Clears my difficulties of washing & lubing the chain & washing the rear wheel.

However, as I dont own an OEM mainstand, the bike'll wobble abit when mounted on.

Anyone as a pair of OEM's mainstand on can review here?

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Clears my difficulties of washing & lubing the chain & washing the rear wheel.

However, as I dont own an OEM mainstand, the bike'll wobble abit when mounted on.

wat i know of is HKL and MW are using the main stand...mine so far quite stable,could it due to the fitting & installation?.

as this is not comes with Honda original fitting..I tends to pick and choose ground when using mainstand.

ride safe today,ride again tomorrow

Yea I've got few question too.. My Spec 2 had a Full System fixed, will there be any difficulties or any alteration required on the bottom pipes or the Stand.. Any problem using the main stand, is it too heavy to pull up the stand.. Need Kung Fu maybe..:cheeky:

wat i know of is HKL and MW are using the main stand...mine so far quite stable,could it due to the fitting & installation?.

as this is not comes with Honda original fitting..I tends to pick and choose ground when using mainstand.

Same stuff they using you mean?

Not sure as I dont hv both to compare. But I'd experienced(queried) a few(from fellow friends), frm HKL's(mainstand), that it'll slightly wobble left & right when on mainstand...

Yea I've got few question too.. My Spec 2 had a Full System fixed, will there be any difficulties or any alteration required on the bottom pipes or the Stand.. Any problem using the main stand, is it too heavy to pull up the stand.. Need Kung Fu maybe..:cheeky:

Ok, by right, most full systems are mainstand "friendly", check the mount points, are they obstructing by the pipe(s)?

Or, you can do a search on the brand of make & model your exhaust, as usually the manufacturer webby will show if its mainstand compatible or not.

Got mine @ HKL @ $160.

Same goes to me, When my mainstand is on the bike lik abit buey zai wan.

I tink under a heavy storm and hope it will not fall wor... :bow:

Any idea to kill dis problem ?

I got a few pic to share while installing, will post up soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Er... Put side stand lo... :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9092/transformeryc8.jpg

HAte My Gold Rims and Red shocks~!!!

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/4070/img0143cv.jpg

Some pic to share...

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand01.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand06.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand03.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i20/zorom/CB400%20Parts/MainStand05.jpg

Any Different ???

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i don't remember when was the last time i lubed my chain.

i dun even bother to lube my chain:D

Erm, not sure too wor...

Skali the OEM de, mount liao also will wobble wobble?

Trying my luck with my last link @ BS... Was told that Honda Japan declared the mainstand discontinued. Could be due to alot of reasons...

Crossing fingers, toes & hairs...

Added on, When ur mainstand is off.

Will it be hold it firm or lose lose lik tat?

You mean, when the stand is kept, whilst on riding?

Mine's tension is firm enough, but when releasing to keep, try not to let it slam up against the body frame, as there's no rubber stopper @ body frame or exhaust there to absorb the impact.

OMG, Lik tat when it heavy rain got carry umbrella and release the mainstand to side izzit... :slapforehead:

But wear raincoat & helmet 1st, then shade under umbrella to release the mainstand... :D

yup! simalayasingh indo sheng you!

:thumb: Power Terima Lah.. hahahha... :lol: