SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Every Saturday local trail

Sev

Yeah!

I definitely had a great time today! Now I learn many shortcuts to the beach! And I thought someone asked me to steer clear of the runway for the fear of military police coming. Wahlao! When we went there skali its not a runway lar... its a roadway! Hahaha... today had so much fun despite falling many times..! Had a nice bath at the sea, tot wanna rilek have a picnic, but time was oready 6+ so move off from there & went to Changi n saw 3 more WRguys just came back from TM too! As usual, pics will be uploaded soon, not much stunt pics arh all posing pics... cuz we r poser! Hhahahha :p k lah reymund enjoy ur Nusa trip tomoro! :)

yeah man .. haha... definitely one of the best trails... hahaha.. full of whacky fun and laughter... yups.. those guys were the same ones that i bumped into at SHELL before the trail.. friendly people.. waved and smiled even tho we dun noe each other.. :thumb: haha. yeah i've never seen shah's eyes grew bigger man.. but it was a hilarious moment lah haha..

Who's the Hoodwinked now?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can an Africa Twin survive these trails? I would like to be in. My Afrika never touched dirt neither have I.

you have to be a very experienced rider in order to bring in your AT. some expert brought their AT in before.

if you are first timer, you probaly will stuck inside the sand pit. with 200kg+ weight, your bike will have difficulty to come out of sand pit.

your AT will survive, but you probaly not. get a real dirt bike for a start, after you gain more experiences then you can try to ride with your AT.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/226806566.png

Biking, Bonking & Boozing...

The three great pleasures of life.

XR2 can do jump even with a fatty like me.

here's the jumps pics during last sat's trail.

good fun!

http://photos-333.friendster.com/e1/photos/33/31/14521333/1_375040894l.jpg

http://photos-333.friendster.com/e1/photos/33/31/14521333/1_366756045l.jpg

XR2 or small cc scrambler riders, let's go for trail and learn jumps together!!

hi shah,

no worry, all are welcome!

you can join ninjalite & the rest on next sat. i'll be oversea at shanghai for next week. if can come back by saturday i'll go for tm ride.

must show the xr4 & ktm guy what our xr2 can do... haha...

ktm jumps at 4th gear, but i need to use atleast 2nd gear. our bike no so powerful, but the fun is the same!

hope see ya this sat.

hi narada,

let's ride! see if you can make it for the mornign ride next time?

yeah.. hope so too.. hope u'll be there too yah.. haha.. but paisey lah.. u guys are pro mah.... think u'll all make me smell your smoke only haha :sweat: i'm still a humble newbie... still learning :smile:

Who's the Hoodwinked now?

minimum MX full face helmet, MX boots, elbow and knee guards..

if u can , also get chest protectors,

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

02-05 Ford Focus;05-07 Nissan Sucky

07- Camry;jan 08 -feb 08 KRR ;feb 08-apr08 -- Cbr400 J model ;

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

mmm,, so many things to buy..or own....I guess I'm the only new rider...here who wants to join ???

hi quraisy,

as per ninjalite, safety gear is important and compulsary. you need glove, long sleeve shirt and jeans as well.

not only that, your bike must have semi-offroad tyre and in good working condition. make sure your bike will not die off half way through the trail.

we all starting as newbie, ride within your limit for the first time, we will wait for you.

hi Arin,

it is advisible to recover first before you do another trail. if not your injury part might get infection.

sops,

no, my rear didn't bottom up, may be my jumps not high enough? haha...

get well soon and join us for the next trail. you already experienced the bike felt on your leg, so get your safety gear ready as well.

Hmm,,thanks for the advice Serv,,thats the other question, I'm not sure if my bike can take this hard and bumpy course.

Just did an overhaul,,will get my bike from Holeshot today...Yepeee..Miss my bike...

Hi I'm still new,,,just got my WR200 for a month,but I don't mind joining you guys.

As I'm new,,I might now know what to expect , attire , etcs..Pls advice me on this..Thanks

I'm also new. What time do the regulars start and end usually?

Past: KDX200, LC4 400, LC4 620, GSXR750WR

Present: CBR900RRY, Gas Gas EC250, XR250L, XR250RV, XR400 (motard-ed), NX650 Dominator

hi ninjalite,

noe dis is a bit out of topic here! a thousand apologies 2 the thread starter n regulars here. i understand u fixing a meet up at botak jones? is it a private thing or open 2 the riders?

2 many internet racers and not enough real racers in s g!

airtime, u mean meetup at botak jones for KTMs ??Viknesh i think is the organiser...

but my Light Riders..(Christian Biker Group) also have meetups at Botak jones sometimes..its open to any rider who like to join us..sometimes we hv short tours n bbq and stuffs

1995 Rd135 (3months);1995-1997 Kawa K100 97-00 Honda Steed cool black;00-02 Suzuki Swift

mar08 - sept 08 Cbr400 R model ; may08 -oct08 KTM200; oct 08 - feb09 XR4 ; feb09-apr10 gixxer 750 Apr09 -June10 DR650;apr10-aug 10 Africa Twin; sep 10- current fazer 1k....Jan-13 FortyEight

ulysses, we usuali start ard 8am-830am..

end before midday... some who like to continues can go til 2pm..