SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Daelim roadwin r 125

nudgedoink

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why i ask about the 90-100 frequent travelling at that speed is because, you feel that the bike might be straining? if you get what i mean...of course we care about our bikes so dun want to put under undue strain if that is the case.

But usually i hit 80-100 whenever i ride, so just concern lor. If its ok, than no problem i will ride as per normal. If not that i want to change in case i hurt my bike.

Aiya, dun bother about the dun buy from korea lah. Trolling maybe...anyway i had that concern too before..but look at the korean brands now, they are pretty good and the daelim r125 is a good bike. So dun waste breath and time. Happy ma ho lor. Tio bo?

Class 2B: 12 Oct 2011

Eun Hee - Roadwin R125: 15 Oct 2011 -

at least state a reason?

your like a person who goes in mcdonalds and shouts "don't eat mcdonalds, its for your own good." and leaves

then people eating there will get all confused and start having food fight and stuff

then 1 guy holding on to his half eaten fry will stare at it and get scared thinking it was made from cardboard and stuff.

Want to know the reason u can find out yrself and maybe u can ask the rider itself...

:popcorn:

why i ask about the 90-100 frequent travelling at that speed is because, you feel that the bike might be straining? if you get what i mean...of course we care about our bikes so dun want to put under undue strain if that is the case.

But usually i hit 80-100 whenever i ride, so just concern lor. If its ok, than no problem i will ride as per normal. If not that i want to change in case i hurt my bike.

Aiya, dun bother about the dun buy from korea lah. Trolling maybe...anyway i had that concern too before..but look at the korean brands now, they are pretty good and the daelim r125 is a good bike. So dun waste breath and time. Happy ma ho lor. Tio bo?

I do feel that my bike majiam straining like that sometimes when I travel at 100km/h plus. But the thing is... I felt an extra kick when I reach over the 7k rpm mark and the bike have a whole different tone to the engine... Kinda like something was activated.

With that I was told that it is due that way (or all engine are like that regardless of CC because based on what I was told, our engines are already stressed by factory and then assembled into our bike) and that I do run constantly on 130km while on NSH @ bolehland heading to ipoh for a full 2 hours interval break. I believe it would only be stress if the engine is not kicking in enough power and we shift up higher gear. Or use gear 6 to climb slope with like 4 to 5.5k rpm.. (which usually is the case ppl told me I am stressing my engine already)

Just a small sharing though :)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Foxin489130.jpg

Hi everyone, im new to Daelim's, Ive bought a second hand daelim roadwin r 125, its a year old, was at 1200 miles when i bought, im over 1600 miles now, but the things is i found out the over week my piston is buggered, its leaking over the piston head and now im loosing fuel into the sump.

I'm buying parts to replace piston, and gaskets but what i need to know is how do i know if i've timed my cam shafts correct? , Is it them two faint lines on the cam shaft gear head???? please i need help fast, i need it on the road by monday

Thanks DarkScuzz

I do feel that my bike majiam straining like that sometimes when I travel at 100km/h plus. But the thing is... I felt an extra kick when I reach over the 7k rpm mark and the bike have a whole different tone to the engine... Kinda like something was activated.

With that I was told that it is due that way (or all engine are like that regardless of CC because based on what I was told, our engines are already stressed by factory and then assembled into our bike) and that I do run constantly on 130km while on NSH @ bolehland heading to ipoh for a full 2 hours interval break. I believe it would only be stress if the engine is not kicking in enough power and we shift up higher gear. Or use gear 6 to climb slope with like 4 to 5.5k rpm.. (which usually is the case ppl told me I am stressing my engine already)

Just a small sharing though :)

Hi mate, all Yamaha YFZ R15's/Daelim Roadwin 125 R's have 4 valves, Under 7k rev's only two are active, after 7k all four valves open for max engine proformance, I've reved the balls off of my daelim, i was doing like 75mph with only 1300 on the clock, its build for that high RPM or it wouldn't be on the rev counter, so yes rev her hard now and again, But just dont do it all the time, dont want to burn your piston to fast :p

On the plus side if its been sitting while.. say 2 days in snow and cold weather it'll clean out fuel injecters and air box.

But yes, its smooth through the gears and rev range, just i fine

when i change gears some times mine seem abit clucky, but after its in gear, well im off >.>

With Thanks DarkScuzz

Bythe way guys manage to hit 125km/hr on the way to JB..Read the previous pages and tried the high RPM formulae and it works..

Anybody have a copy of the bike manual as been trying to figure out what the buttons on the meters for.

i have covered the buttons thing quite some pages ago.

check out page 37(last post)

Hi everyone, im new to Daelim's, Ive bought a second hand daelim roadwin r 125, its a year old, was at 1200 miles when i bought, im over 1600 miles now, but the things is i found out the over week my piston is buggered, its leaking over the piston head and now im loosing fuel into the sump.

I'm buying parts to replace piston, and gaskets but what i need to know is how do i know if i've timed my cam shafts correct? , Is it them two faint lines on the cam shaft gear head???? please i need help fast, i need it on the road by monday

Thanks DarkScuzz

your question very zim.. regarding your shaft, it would be better go head back to cka for assistance. i''m sure you wouldnt want some inexperienced mech to tune for you.

thnx fleas..saw the page with the photo and all..very detailed..

new question: Odometer is the total distance our bike covered since production right?

how about tripmeter?

Sorry last bike was a KDX about 10 years back..I know nuts about all this...Noob question.

This RWR is my first bike considered that last time all you need is anyrider insurance..

guys, i went to cka and had a look at the rwr. i must say, i am very impressed by the looks. too bad that there is no unit for test rides. roy obliged to start the engine of one of the customer bikes (red) because i wanted to hear the sound of the engine. =)

if my license gets converted to a higher class i might go for the 250 coz the price difference is not that much. but i do like the design of the 2011 125.

anyone here knows what are the freebies of buying a brand new rwr?

also, on my way to the office yesterday, i saw a red rwr at somapah road near cbp. anyone knows who he is? i would love to chat with him about his bike before i commit and buy.

thanks!

Want to know the reason u can find out yrself and maybe u can ask the rider itself...

i ride korean taiwan and jap bike so far. still don't understand you and it would be good if u just state your reasons

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

no sense. 90% of the people here are the riders of this korean bike and still don't know wth he's talking about lol.

anyway, i dont think its fair to generalise. saying that all korean bikes are bad is as good as a racist comment saying all 'abc" people are "xyz"

want to critique should do it properly and say what you feel is wrong with this bike. all bikes have pros and cons. there's nothing wrong with discussing the issues.

• 2 weeks later...

lower front forks first see how u feel. cheap cheap pay abit of workmanship to cka.

• 2 weeks later...
Bro Lukman, I am a noob as well but 125 Fi is 125R if i am not wrong.

Bro Nudge, front fork lowered already. Thinking of changing the rear suspension as the bike now look kinda flat.[ATTACH=CONFIG]237980[/ATTACH]

hAha! looks ok la! i think u dont go rAise the rear suspension. i see a few s4 especially spec 3 go raise their tail look so funny like a duck like that

haha yes. didn't know if u saw me. was gonna wave but couldn't tell if u were looking.

haha thats why lor. i look at you you look at me. later its not u i wave the person think i siao