SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Arsenal Football Club

Pauche

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I will wait for that.
great. ur wait wont be long.

hehe i think he forgotten abt that MU is going to the Emirates... not at Old Trafford... lolx.. i will wait man
no issue where a match is played.

Arsenal celebrated the draw like they have won.

MU felt like they has just lost a match.

That's the difference in both teams' expectations.

Arsenal celebrated the draw like they have won.

MU felt like they has just lost a match.

That's the difference in both teams' expectations.

Dey,

Any team who gained points from a goal scored in the last minutes of a match will be celebrating MORE than any team who LOST points from a goal conceded in the last minutes of a match.

Same **** happened to Tottenham in their 4-4 draw mah...

:dot:

2 - 2 fair result. 50 - 50 possession. man u was better quality. anyway the arsenal fans are not like liverpool fans.

Nope, we are more patient.

But I'm very sure desewer and me can agree to one thing: we dun go over to other people's football threads and try to stir sh1t.

There's a thing called mutual respect, something you obviously lack.

Then again, with your track record, I'm very sure you are newbie are exceptional ManUre fans. Exceptional in the sense you are scmucks unlike the other real fans in the ManUre thread.

Deswer & Arsenal fans: good result. Saw the game and felt Arsenal controlled the game more.

Should have scored more, though. :)

Guest limpeiwah
Basket... ur siggy... damn power... heheheh

when man u wins again the new siggy will be man u owns football like pap owns singapore

Guest limpeiwah
Hows my signature?

sums up the sentiment. btw funny how wildcard comes to the arsenal thread and criticizes us for going into other threads eh? he aint exactly sticking with liverpool either.

sums up the sentiment. btw funny how wildcard comes to the arsenal thread and criticizes us for going into other threads eh? he aint exactly sticking with liverpool either.
Precisely. Example of someone who dont walk the talk.

Remember he also said not to bother abt us, in the end still kao-pei?

Guest limpeiwah
Remember he also said not to bother abt us, in the end still kao-pei?

ya man. pot calling the kettle black. never mind he knows that man u owned liverpool last season and this year man u will finish above liverpool in the premier league.