SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Majesty 250/400 Cafe 2008

cikgu

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cikgu@Apr 11 2005, 08:48 PM

Any Majesty Riders out there?

Just got one still running in.

Any Advice?

Check your coolent often and ride carefully with your IRC tyre. :smile:

http://www.honda.co.uk/mcStatic/en/picture/product/NT700V%20ABS%20Deauville/full06.jpg

Everythings comes and go, the most important is to Catch It At The RIGHT Time.

Bob

Thanks for the intro...just found out about the site last year...cannot post...administrative problems

But thanks for all the feedback on 2A scooters.

Few majestic but a lot of silverwingers out there.

Welcome cikgu to be the 2nd forumer i no of in owning majesty 400. I presume u got ur bike from ASP serangoon, silver color? So how much did u pay for it, and did u install a box or pillion backrest yet??

Feel free to ask me ani Qn or PM ur queries. Better yet to meet up so we can share on the exp of this little known machine. :smile:

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

HEllo ard.

No lah got it from my regular shop...Soon Fah at Changi Rd.

Around $13K OTR

So few Majesty leh?? How Come?

Saw a silver one with "AR" plate this morning, turning up to PIE along Bukit Batok road......

:lovestruck:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Originally posted by momo_x9@Apr 14 2005, 12:33 PM

so haven decide on which one to buy??? :cheeky:

Dun make fun of me liao lah.... :weep:

Even the smallest spark can start a massive forest fire...

Quotable Quotes: If you ride a motorcycle often, you will be killed riding it. That much is as sure as night follows day. Your responsibility is to be vigilant and careful as to continue to push that eventuality so far forward that you die of old age first

Originally posted by cikgu@Apr 14 2005, 04:29 AM

HEllo ard.

No lah got it from my regular shop...Soon Fah at Changi Rd.

Around $13K OTR

So few Majesty leh?? How Come?

I got mine 12.8+k. ok lah, saw a few on the rd since i bought it. mostly uncle and it seems tat malay uncles lik it best. If u consider SW to YP, the later is not much cheaper

n lesser hp than SW. not fogetting the brand Honda.

So how u find the bike, does it vibrate a lot? If u intend to install box, other than yamaha/givi orig bracket, u can giv it a miss.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

Not so much but I have tried scooters that are much smoother. My dad has a TMAX...smooth.

YP400 a little sticky at the start....maybe running in. But once pushed very smooth esp above 4500rpm.

I have my old GIVI maxi52 box put on with original givi frame..had to remove the rear seat fairing.

Originally posted by cikgu@Apr 17 2005, 09:07 AM

Do you know any shops doing mods of scooters??

What type of mod you are looking at?? Some of us we do our own mod. :cheeky:

http://www.honda.co.uk/mcStatic/en/picture/product/NT700V%20ABS%20Deauville/full06.jpg

Everythings comes and go, the most important is to Catch It At The RIGHT Time.

Bob

when i go to asphoon to look for bikes. my mum saw majesty 400. she say this bike v swee =X

:lol: i say i cannot ride that bike =X

April'12~Current - Kymco DownTown 125i

June'09 ~ April'12. - Kymco Grand Dink 150.

1st June'04 till now 30th June'09. - Honda TA150

June'11~April'12. - Toyota Hiace '04

Good ol' days with my Phantom~

:cheeky: "Baby"

Hi all & good day,

Going to take over a Majesty 250 from a friend, first time own a scooter, know nothing about scooter. If you don't mind I'm ridding a smaller version Majesty to join in this thread, Cause I can't find Majesty 250 thread.

can I join you guys if there's a outing?..........:cheers:

My present experience. Is the result of my past action

My present action, will be my future experience.

Originally posted by cikgu@Apr 20 2005, 09:30 PM

Hello....i am new to this thread also....havent gone for any outing......

but sure am willing

Hi cikgu & good day,

Nice to know you, understand that you're ridding a 400cc Majesty, how the feeling like mann...must be very shoik sia....It must be de*m power. ....I'm ridding the smaller version of Majesty....but still haven't got my bike yet. waiting for insurance & LTA tranfer.....hope to see ya soon.....:cheers:

My present experience. Is the result of my past action

My present action, will be my future experience.