SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha 125Z

Prono

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome back bro

are u the batch with the new uniform??

ya i'm the first batch of army using the new uniform.. next year start all ppl must change even officers/sir.. haha.. look like china army sia...

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

nt really la,sometimes i refer to that mechanics only..i know they ketok as my bro previously bought his zed from that shop...and im nt sure which other shops has good mechanics on zeds?

bro u can try GNG which is located at defu lane... look for ah chuan.... he's really gud... anyways their 125z is quite reputable at tuas cub prix :btw:

MY MEAN MACHINES

01.2008 - 12.2009 - NSR150SP FT7**Z

12.2009 - 4.2011 - L.C. 135 FBE 11**C

4.2011 - 11.2013 - Super K.I.P.S FY 45** H

11.2013 - ?.??.???? - YZF - R6 FBD 33** C

12.2013 - ?.??.???? - Wave 125 FY 12** K

#RTNW

guys what size of tyre recommanded for dunlope tt900? i planning to use front 80/80 but back i dunno got wat size... back got 90/80 or 80/90 for rear ? i want to get rear slightly thicker then 80/80 does dunlope have it ?

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb:

stinkybutt; good job man:cheers:

gloves; 80/90 and 90/80 also have. im currently using 80/80. also can corner low until reaching end of threads no worries man.

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

christmas weather...

**********DISCLAIMER**********

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

i think he meant dun have as in "out of stock" ?? :cheeky:

The information contained in this post, including any attachments,may contain confidential information Copy of this post for any purpose other than viewing for entertainment is not allowed & shall encur a fine of no less than $500 & any court costs required. The courts take copyright violations seriously. Think twice.

gloves; that time i went to change my tyres at hkl. dunlop tt900 also. i tell him 80/80 setup for both. but then he took out 80/90 and 90/80 because i think he forgot or what lah. so yeah, have lah. :lol:

dark mode, or light mode?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/one8tytwo/125ziblack.jpg

125zi

Battalax is the best! :thumb: