SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

lancer anyone?

RpM

hi guys...i m planning to buy a lancer soon..but jus wana check it out frm any1 who is driving 1 now...hws the FC like?which would b a better choice?auto or manual?read in forums tat the throttle body gets dirty v easily...is it true? all i can say now is tat it is really value for $$....any positive or negative feedback abt the car is welcome...pls post more so i can make up my mind...hehe...feeling abit lost...stil toying wif the idea of buyin 1....thks guys..

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by RpM@Jul 3 2006, 11:13 PM

but at least the engine does nt gif much probs rite?otherwise y so many OTR??

siginbai>y did u choose to buy a lancer? u intended to get the sport or basic?

i had chosen the sports model...throw in another $3k...u get better lookin car n stuff...ie;rims,steering,looks..and many more ahh.....

but pls read carefully....i didnt get the car cos of my previous finance prob with my old car...so i had a bike now............

hmmm...another 3k for the extra stuffs...actually can buy the basic n do up urself..its cheaper n looks better...some tings can neg wif the sales person 1 ma...but i LOVE the turbo edition..the seats n steering wheel..n the meters...WOOOOOOO...drooling man...but overall the ratings for this car is quite gd...nt much of neg feedback frm the pple who drives the car...any1??or rather is there any bros out there driving?..no 1 seem to hv ans mi ques....:cry: ...hws the FC like?any major probs u guys facing wif the car???

thks guys...

If you can afford to own a car,

why are you so concern about the fuel consumption? :confused:

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

did consider abt it..but its slightly above my budget leh....i wanted to get a city...vios too small...can fit my whole family...the interior super small man...my family all quite tall 1...not enuff leg space...city shld b alrite..but it all boils down to $$....so after considering...lancer shld b economical n value for $$ lo...:weep:

but i hope i m not making a wrong choice...tats y i m asking for feedbacks abt the car...any 1???

Originally posted by RpM@Jul 9 2006, 10:32 PM

did consider abt it..but its slightly above my budget leh....i wanted to get a city...vios too small...can fit my whole family...the interior super small man...my family all quite tall 1...not enuff leg space...city shld b alrite..but it all boils down to $$....so after considering...lancer shld b economical n value for $$ lo...:weep:

but i hope i m not making a wrong choice...tats y i m asking for feedbacks abt the car...any 1???

what if calculate it in long term wise?

includes the warranty period... FC, road tax, insurance, etc..

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/gssiong/JatukamRamathep.gif

i went to see it at Lengkee showroom...basic n sports is way big diff...for basic u need to top tp 1.3k for juz rims,keyless entry n reverse sensor. but rem,there is no leather trimmin,no raliart seats,steering sucks for basic.no fog lamp,no body kit.way too many stuff..i m gettin sports..now got rebate some more...loan aleast 35k for DBS gets cash back 3888..got 1st 3 servicing free,500 raliart voucher..etc..most impt u r a family man..leg room for rear is superb!:lovestruck:

Die hard Fan of Modern Creation Munich.

Originally posted by Andr3w@Jul 11 2006, 08:25 AM

i went to see it at Lengkee showroom...basic n sports is way big diff...for basic u need to top tp 1.3k for juz rims,keyless entry n reverse sensor. but rem,there is no leather trimmin,no raliart seats,steering sucks for basic.no fog lamp,no body kit.way too many stuff..i m gettin sports..now got rebate some more...loan aleast 35k for DBS gets cash back 3888..got 1st 3 servicing free,500 raliart voucher..etc..most impt u r a family man..leg room for rear is superb!:lovestruck:

SWEE LAH BRO, me too getting sports too.

But ur deal got free what accessories??

Any car dealer here? PM me pls, wanted to sell away car.

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

the sports n the basic is the same rite?only the bodykit rims and seats are different. but you muz pay extra 3k....do it outside mite be even cheaper...jus my tots...:cheeky: .....freebies for the basic they can gif u the rims n spoiler n fog light...

Originally posted by RpM@Jul 14 2006, 10:21 PM

the sports n the basic is the same rite?only the bodykit rims and seats are different. but you muz pay extra 3k....do it outside mite be even cheaper...jus my tots...:cheeky: .....freebies for the basic they can gif u the rims n spoiler n fog light...

which shop is that? Give rim, fog lights.. body kits?

"When you use your index finger to point at a problem, there are 3 fingers of yours, discreetly pointing at yourself"

sports edition includes fog lamp,body kits,spoiler.dats r standard when i got my sales agreemnt copy.i ask for sys 6 , rike cool n vortex generator.y i mention best to get sports..the trimmin for basic is reali so...CMI..then sports u hav raliart seats n full leather trimming..keke...juz my 2 cents..cant wait to get my hands on my new ride..lol...

the different for basic and sports are da leather trimmin, ralliart seats, steering, fog lamp, body kit , spoiler, nicer rear light.

Can any kind soul state down what accessories/ freebies can i ask for for sports?? Can contribute some "idea" ??

1) 1st 3 servicing free (andrew)

2) $500 ralliart voucher (andrew)

3)

4)

the different for basic and sports are da leather trimmin, ralliart seats, steering, fog lamp, body kit , spoiler, nicer rear light. raliart sport rim(included),nicer exhaust tip.

Can any kind soul state down what accessories/ freebies can i ask for for sports?? Can contribute some "idea" ??

3) vortex Generator

4) Rike cool window film

5) sys 6 paint protection

i can intro u the SE if u want bro..call me la

Originally posted by RVF@Jul 16 2006, 01:55 AM

Ah Bi just bought Lancer huh. Gd loh got person down 20k for u somemore. Normal plate sports edition lancer mthly only 315. Cheaper than OPC leh

u kenny huh?lol..

Originally posted by Andr3w@Jul 16 2006, 10:00 AM

the different for basic and sports are da leather trimmin, ralliart seats, steering, fog lamp, body kit , spoiler, nicer rear light. raliart sport rim(included),nicer exhaust tip.

3) vortex Generator

4) Rike cool window film

5) sys 6 paint protection

i can intro u the SE if u want bro..call me la

going expo check it out 1st..

racequeens ~~