SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda RVF400 Riders

acidhurt

Which is the dream color for your RVF400??  

427 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the dream color for your RVF400??

• Rothmans design.
    • RCV211 style Repsol design.
    • White/blue Moviestar design (older version).
    • Current Blue Moviestar design.
    • Pramac design.
    • Original Is da best.
    • ELF design.
    • Rossi's Yr 2001 NSR500 Nastro Azzuro design.
    • RCV211 Yellow Camel design.
    • Others (specify accordingly).

• Replies 63k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MC28

• wait4me

• DaN zI

• lwfc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

upgrading soon.

but actually, if dun upgrade oso can lah, cos rvf is really a very unique bike.

the engine sound really very nice to hear when tuned properly.

the riding posture is very good, feel combined with the bike.

the air duct look cool too.

pro arm does look nice on it.

1 word.

CHIO!~

Originally posted by Non Stop Racing@Apr 8 2004, 08:42 AM

how long did u guys plan to ride yr rvf b4 upgrade to class 2 ? :)

till COE almost end ...

hahaha :cheer: :lovestruck:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p346efe5956d771731add0fd090e48c54/fc172ff4.gifhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pf37afc4762e5a64d8a2b622f1a1fffa6/fcf60bfe.jpg

Originally posted by acidhurt@Apr 4 2004, 02:52 AM

I just fix it today, saw the mech change 1 small metal piece in the Hi/Low beam button.. lucky its no big problem cos my switch unit is only 2 month old. And also done servicing at K&T. My 1st time there, I would like to comment clifford is very :thumb: Feeling very satisfy and comfortable servicing my bike there. :smile:

how much u spend to solve ur problem huh?

my low beam also gone liao today... let high beam..

:giddy:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p346efe5956d771731add0fd090e48c54/fc172ff4.gifhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pf37afc4762e5a64d8a2b622f1a1fffa6/fcf60bfe.jpg

yeah support rvf oso man!!!!!! i wonder if wan ride rvf for long....get what Plate better ? whats yr plate guys ?

'R6' RedlineRocketRedesignRazor sharpRevolutionaryReward 6.

http://content.wicms.com/shared/images/YAMAHA_Common_Images/Logos/yamaha_logo_red.gif

Originally posted by batman21@Apr 8 2004, 03:05 PM

how much u spend to solve ur problem huh?

my low beam also gone liao today... let high beam..

:giddy:

he didn't charge me for fixing the hi/low beam button cos i also did some servicing. Should be few bucks if he wanna charge labour. :smile:

Originally posted by Non Stop Racing@Apr 8 2004, 07:03 PM

yeah support rvf oso man!!!!!! i wonder if wan ride rvf for long....get what Plate better ? whats yr plate guys ?

A FS plate OTR cost around 12k+ while a FT 14K+. Older plate FP around 8k+, FN 7k+ and FM 6k+. The price u pay for a newer plate can get a class 2 bike.. for older plate have to think abt replacing wear and tear parts also.. so for long term investment, a newer plate is better. :smile:

Btw, rvf spare parts ain't cheap also. :goodluck:

Hi RVF rider!Need some feedbacks! I am planning buying one of the 2 bikes la..Yamaha WR4 and Honda RVF! Recently riding a Yamaha WR2, but bopian getting sick of scram although got go track and stuff! still cannot tahan scram slowness and also some of my close friends all riding racing bike and planning to get a RVF after the get their 2A.

So counting for first to last..i most likely will be the first person that will get the RVF. So just wondering, you guys can help me up with some things as we have little knowledge on RVF :sorry: . I know RVF have low-mid...no top! Max speed should be 180km/hr. How about others? What are the things you guys like about this bike? Pro-arm?

How about the maintainence of the bike? Regular serving, after riding like 4000km..spark plug , 4T, oil filter and what? for daily riding... part easy to wear and tear anot? part is expensive...but how expensive is expensive? :confused: :confused: (example how much u all spend?if somethings goes wrong)What are the things that is needed to replace regularly? usually how much?Im 20 this year...around how much is my insurance?

Thanks in advance...Soon i may join the RVF family hehe or contiune my slow ride..:sweat: :sweat: but still considering..research on WR4 liao now RVF...pls help!! hehehe

2003-2004: Yamaha WR200

2004-2006: Honda XR400RY

2006-2006: Honda Super4 Spec3

2006-2010: Honda CBR600RR'06

2010-2011: Harley Davidson Sportster 883

2011-2012: Harley Davidson RoadKing

2013-2015: Honda X11

2015-????: Harley Davidson Rushmore Street Glide

Originally posted by FactoryEffex@Apr 9 2004, 07:16 AM

Hi RVF rider!Need some feedbacks! I am planning buying one of the 2 bikes la..Yamaha WR4 and Honda RVF! Recently riding a Yamaha WR2, but bopian getting sick of scram although got go track and stuff! still cannot tahan scram slowness and also some of my close friends all riding racing bike and planning to get a RVF after the get their 2A.

So counting for first to last..i most likely will be the first person that will get the RVF. So just wondering, you guys can help me up with some things as we have little knowledge on RVF :sorry: . I know RVF have low-mid...no top! Max speed should be 180km/hr. How about others? What are the things you guys like about this bike? Pro-arm?

How about the maintainence of the bike? Regular serving, after riding like 4000km..spark plug , 4T, oil filter and what? for daily riding... part easy to wear and tear anot? part is expensive...but how expensive is expensive? :confused: :confused: (example how much u all spend?if somethings goes wrong)What are the things that is needed to replace regularly? usually how much?Im 20 this year...around how much is my insurance?

Thanks in advance...Soon i may join the RVF family hehe or contiune my slow ride..:sweat: :sweat: but still considering..research on WR4 liao now RVF...pls help!! hehehe

RVF top speed is not oni 180.the 180 is because there is a restrictor.juz hv to do something to it den RVF can gt up to 200+(nv try b4).parts r x.for ex. one sai tao will cost u 400(at HKL) for a brand new one.

hi guys like to query wif u all , is rvf same wif cbr , got no fuel gudge ? and which is the another bike which look like rvf...vfr vtr ? pai seh oh..

http://content.wicms.com/shared/images/YAMAHA_Common_Images/Logos/yamaha_logo_red.gif

oic, how much is its cost ? worth getting if low budget but want a rvf lookalike ? wonder rvf can put fuel gudge ..any done tat b4 ?

Originally posted by Non Stop Racing@Apr 17 2004, 06:47 PM

oic, how much is its cost ? worth getting if low budget but want a rvf lookalike ? wonder rvf can put fuel gudge ..any done tat b4 ?

have been finding for fuel meter but till now still cannot find.:goodluck:

Guest alexx

FQ plate RVF for sale at 8.5k.Low mileage, under utilised and well maintain.Bike comes with many accessories like yohsi end can,mra double bubble,goodridge brakehose,scottoiler,factroypro jetkit,red rev derestricter,kiss fast throttle.Additional spare parts like rectifier,fairings and many more included.SMS alex at 91111102 for more details .Sincere buyers only.

Originally posted by Non Stop Racing@Apr 17 2004, 07:47 PM

!! ..so hard to find ah ? sad sia !!!! i dun think can get use wifout fuel meter :-(

u will get use to it one, no worry. I 1st day got my rvf also feeling uneasy but 2nd day i started to adopt it already cos while i on my way home in the middle of the expressway, the bike's throttle respone sunddenly like no power and engine muted. Thought wat happen, then i know my feul tank is empty.. From tat day onwards, mileage is my guide, take a peep at fuel tank before ride is my habbit. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

ooic tks man, but if hit reserve my bike will indicate low fuel somewhere on its meter or i muz manually see from tank ?

check out this rvfster ! :cheer:

hey anyone knows where can i get a single seater for my rvf and roughly cost about how much?

Live to Ride , Ride to Live

May 2001 - Dec 2003 Kawasaki KRR150

Dec 2003 - Aug 2005 Honda RVF400

Aug 2005 - Jan 2007 Yamaha YZF-R1 2003

Feb 2007 - ?????????? Hyper Vtec Spec III

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s96/paulabusa/DSCF0028_edited-1.jpg

oh and by the way , it is possible to hit above 180km/h .... if you remove the restrictor pin in the meter, the meter hand will go over the 180 mark.... and above tat, the speed is base on argaration alreadi....

Originally posted by PauLaBuSa@Apr 29 2004, 11:11 AM

oh and by the way , it is possible to hit above 180km/h .... if you remove the restrictor pin in the meter, the meter hand will go over the 180 mark.... and above tat, the speed is base on argaration alreadi....

wah today so free no need do duty ah mr paul?

:smile:

BIKERS RULEZ!!!

Originally posted by PauLaBuSa@Apr 29 2004, 11:11 AM

yes

http://alpha.singaporebikes.com/forum/uploads/photo-1115.jpg

why get a 1 when you can have a perfect 10 ?

yw ????