SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What 2A bike do you WANT after 2B?

genyue

After you pass your class 2A, which 2A sportsbike do you want to get?  

444 members have voted

1. 1. After you pass your class 2A, which 2A sportsbike do you want to get?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by minmin051887@Aug 19 2006, 12:39 PM

How come yamaha no 2A bike hor.. funny.. maybe got but no sportbike ba.. :smile: :smile:

actually they had some strokers. eg, the tzr250 and the tz250 ^^

too bad nowadays its very hard to see them around :(

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

Originally posted by ravenSP@Aug 19 2006, 03:52 PM

actually they had some strokers. eg, the tzr250 and the tz250 ^^

too bad nowadays its very hard to see them around :(

is tat the one w the undertail exhaust sticking out of the back fairing one? think i hv seen a gal riding tat at LAB b4 sometime bk.

http://www.emilystrange.com/aaaemily/myspace/adds/ICanSeeYouEmilyStrange.gif

Originally posted by Lass@Aug 20 2006, 12:59 AM

is tat the one w the undertail exhaust sticking out of the back fairing one? think i hv seen a gal riding tat at LAB b4 sometime bk.

yeah thats the tzr250.. i think the tz250 is the one with exhausts like the nsr250! thou i only seen pics of it! not on the roads :(

i suppose not our generation ba..

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

:bouncefire: definitely zx4.. rode it to KL about a week b4 i even enrolled my 2A... N guess wat... With pillion, it can go up to 230km/hr... dats how fast i rode.. i was told dat zx 4 has 2 versions... if i m not wrong there's european n asian model.. the 1 i rode was the european version.. too bad my friend's bike got scrapped cos the second owner couldn't handle the speed... the plate no was FT****... actually forgot the no... :thumb:

Originally posted by sofa1988@Aug 14 2006, 03:13 AM

You people r so silly....look at the reviews of bike experts. Kawasaki ninja ZXR 400 is even higher ranking than SUPER FOUR WITH 65 Horse power!!!!! super four only 50 plus......... I ride one myself.....the bike is a monster....if not wrong, is the highest horse power bike around for class 2A. people upgrade is becos of the power to travel to KL n places n speed is optional i guess..... THis sport bike can go max 207km/hr!!!!!! n HP 65!!!!!!n weight an heavy weight of 188kg with all fuel etc. If you want to have a feel of wat will be class 2 bike, this bike is powerful enuff to give u the idea n also the exact weight of a CLASS 2 ninja. When I posted to sell becos i dun like the groin pain that hit the tank for sports bike.....everyone started to call me n i no choice i pull out the ad....n decided to keep the bike...i use an elbow guard to protect my brother n it works!

For expert review, read this: http://www.bikez.com/bike/index.php?bike=31

or read my website for my review: http://www.stevenlim.net

hmm..65 horsepower...not bad..not bad...is it that fast? lol...

NSR Sp 2004/5

RVF 2005/6

Honda Civic 2006

Kia Koup 2010

Honda Odyssey 2015

BMW 520i 2017

Originally posted by ravenSP@Aug 20 2006, 04:43 AM

yeah thats the tzr250.. i think the tz250 is the one with exhausts like the nsr250! thou i only seen pics of it! not on the roads :(

i suppose not our generation ba..

hehe and i must be pretty lucky to hv seen it.

_____

jinhanz : it's an old bike and it's one of the 1st undertail. of course they can't be compared to the bikes these days tat looked much more sleeker. i think it's a classic :smile:

Originally posted by Lass@Aug 19 2006, 10:20 AM

i like the rawness of the kawa engine :smile:

Is it stable during corners? High speed and low speed corners.. both? either? none? :help:

Let's say.. 30 to 50 km/h for low speed, and above 100 km/h for high speed.

Originally posted by Lass@Aug 21 2006, 08:43 AM

hehe and i must be pretty lucky to hv seen it.

_____

jinhanz : it's an old bike and it's one of the 1st undertail. of course they can't be compared to the bikes these days tat looked much more sleeker. i think it's a classic :smile:

actually i think theres a model of tz250 that has exhausts similiar to the pgm3, not the underseat model.. i heard thats really fast, but i personally have never seen it in real life, only seen pics of it :sweat:

oh well, i wonder if we can get those still in sg...

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

Originally posted by genyue@Aug 23 2006, 07:18 PM

Is it stable during corners? High speed and low speed corners.. both? either? none? :help:

Let's say.. 30 to 50 km/h for low speed, and above 100 km/h for high speed.

i dunno abt stablity cos nv rode it b4 but would love to try though hehe.

______

ravenSP is it? hmmm interesting must see but like u say hard to find. can find a pic to show? keke getting curious le

http://www.tz250racing.com/images/1986_TZ250.jpg

actually you can just google it! hehe (i just did :lol:)

i saw pics of it in a photo album before, but sadly dont have it on pc :(

(i cant believe i messed up. its in the same category as the honda rs250. non street legal.. obviously u wont see it on the roads lol)

'96 nsr250sp

'90 nsr250r

'18 yzf-r6

• 4 weeks later...

bought an rs250 and never regretted it..

:smile: :smile:

When you have walked my path of pain and suffering

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yamaha did produce a 4-stroke 400cc sport bike, the FZR400. According to UK website, it is the most race-ready 400cc bike out there. Power may not be as high as ZXR, but its super light and super easy to mod.

RXZ NSR150SP SV650 CBR400RR GSXR1000 FZ6S VFR800 CBR1000RR R1200GS

Galant ES 2.4A Civic Si 2.0A

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by sofa1988@Aug 14 2006, 03:08 AM

You people r so silly....look at the reviews of bike experts. Kawasaki ninja ZXR 400 is even higher ranking than SUPER FOUR WITH 65 Horse power!!!!! super four only 50 plus......... I ride one myself.....the bike is a monster....if not wrong, is the highest horse power bike around for class 2A. people upgrade is becos of the power to travel to KL n places n speed is optional i guess..... THis sport bike can go max 207km/hr!!!!!! n HP 65!!!!!!n weight an heavy weight of 188kg with all fuel etc. If you want to have a feel of wat will be class 2 bike, this bike is powerful enuff to give u the idea n also the exact weight of a CLASS 2 ninja. When I posted to sell becos i dun like the groin pain that hit the tank for sports bike.....everyone started to call me n i no choice i pull out the ad....n decided to keep the bike...i use an elbow guard to protect my brother n it works!

For expert review, read this: http://www.bikez.com/bike/index.php?bike=31

or read my website for my review: http://www.stevenlim.net

steven lim in action again...welcum steven :cheer:

NSR Sp 2004/5

RVF 2005/6

Honda Civic 2006

Kia Koup 2010

Honda Odyssey 2015

BMW 520i 2017

Originally posted by genyue@Nov 16 2006, 02:53 PM

Nope. Only second hand ones..

_wacko_ : How's the fuel consumption of RS 250 like?

full tank goes bout 200km before hitting reserve.

oh i think my full tank is 19 litre..

:giddy: :giddy:

you will understand my need for revenge and to inflict pain on those who have betrayed me

As a scorpion bides its time to strike so shall I wait for that moment to obtain my vengeance

And my mocking laughter shall be the last thing they hear. In The End, We Remember Not The Words Of Our Enemies, But The Silence Of Friendships

yup/..

gotta sacrifice in that department for its raw performance..

:smile: :smile:

oh not to mention 2t too..