SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

honda blackbird

roadtoad

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by kunz@Apr 27 2004, 02:26 AM

u siao ah! i know nuts! :confused:

is it?? u season rider loh. my bird veri small and fat one. you ppl bird is young but experience. hmm wonder how much experience eh?:cheeky:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R1szuan@Apr 27 2004, 09:21 AM

is it?? u season rider loh. my bird veri small and fat one. you ppl bird is young but experience. hmm wonder how much experience eh?:cheeky:

dun bluff us anymore riszuan, experience or not u r already the bird leader liao...so all birds at ur command *salute*! :D

http://1990cbr1000f.superbikeclub.com/images/avatar_1.jpghttp://s.deviantart.com/static/fella-wrench.jpg

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully.

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by pai@Apr 27 2004, 11:23 AM

dun bluff us anymore riszuan, experience or not u r already the bird leader liao...so all birds at ur command *salute*! :D

oh no just make sure that not the wrong bird saluting to me man!! If i see any bird mari kita i am going to :bouncefire: on it

hmm start seeing small bird waking up..

hey birds, feeling bored here so would like to find out how many birds of each colour we hav here, how it will look like if we hav a meetup. jus add on accordingly.

black 1

silver 0

blue 0

red 0

maroon 0

titanium 0

others 0

http://1990cbr1000f.superbikeclub.com/images/avatar_1.jpghttp://s.deviantart.com/static/fella-wrench.jpg

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully.

hey birds, feeling bored here so would like to find out how many birds of each colour we hav here, how it will look like if we hav a meetup. jus add on accordingly.

black 4

silver 1

blue 1

red 0

maroon 0

titanium 0

others 0

(i add for others also, R1szuan-silver, kunz-blue,kumar-black, blackjet-black)

Guest R1szuan

For your info these are a few of the bb owners colour

Sliver

Hondacbr1000

Fish

sliverbirdxxx

wei

Marron

Osman

black

Saint dudu

:thumb: :bouncefire: :bouncefire: :thumb:

Sliver

1. Hondacbr1000

2. Fish

3. sliverbirdxxx

4. wei

5. R1szuan

Marron

1. Osman

black

1. Saint dudu

2. Pai

3. Lightspeed

4. Blackbird kumar

5. Blackjet

Blue

1. Kunz

Sliver

1. Hondacbr1000

2. Fish

3. sliverbirdxxx

4. wei

5. R1szuan

Marron

1. Osman

black

1. Saint dudu

2. Pai

3. Lightspeed

4. Blackbird kumar

5. Blackjet

6. TheDoctor_46

Blue

1. Kunz

Originally posted by kunz@Apr 27 2004, 02:34 AM

hey man.. so y u not getting it? or still undecided?

im joining u and ah bug with the bird..

look out guys.. new bird akan datang

Guest Sotong

I am not really a EFI person. Still, the old carb war machines are more appealing to me. Anyway, thanks for the answers. So I guess I would have to be looking at 99 and below BBs with plates below FQ... its a fierce bike...

welcome welcome.....

:offtopic: a bit.... 28 apr, 2230 white house... pump petrol in JB, after that free and easy... decide on the spot. some might want to go back directly.... else can tok cok. anybody want to meet earlier... maybe at kalang KFC, maybe 9pm. or other place... please suggest.

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by TheDoctor_46@Apr 27 2004, 06:10 PM

helo fellow BBs...

yo rizuan i've settled my tyre probs,turns out the valve got prob so change liao.tks for ur help bro!

to those looking for a BB, i saw a silverbird juz now as i was ard ubi area,those interested might want to cio.

:cheer:

u sent to shop to check it out or you diy?

so which shop u sent it too and the cost?

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by josean@Apr 27 2004, 09:07 PM

im joining u and ah bug with the bird..

look out guys.. new bird akan datang

just make sure you give us your bird specs,size,diameter,length etc

:thumb:

we need healthy lookin bird to serve us...hahahaha

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by lightspeed@Apr 28 2004, 12:37 AM

welcome welcome.....

:offtopic: a bit.... 28 apr, 2230 white house... pump petrol in JB, after that free and easy... decide on the spot. some might want to go back directly.... else can tok cok. anybody want to meet earlier... maybe at kalang KFC, maybe 9pm. or other place... please suggest.

i should be joining u if there is any thing crop up last min...

man i shagged this few days...

Originally posted by R1szuan@Apr 28 2004, 08:17 AM

me too...want to join u all tonite but cannot...:weep:

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by pai@Apr 28 2004, 10:50 AM

me too...want to join u all tonite but cannot...:weep:

WTF!! Wrong spelling man in my statement. One wrong mean could mean a lot of difference

Original Posting "I should be joining u if there is any thing crop up last min... "

Correct Statement should be " I should be joinin u if there isnt anything cropped up last min... "

:sorry:

Originally posted by R1szuan@Apr 28 2004, 11:13 AM

WTF!! Wrong spelling man in my statement. One wrong mean could mean a lot of difference

Original Posting "I should be joining u if there is any thing crop up last min... "

Correct Statement should be " I should be joinin u if there isnt anything cropped up last min... "

btw, hows the autochoke thingy?

Originally posted by R1szuan@Apr 28 2004, 11:13 AM

aiyaa... deduct 2 points only what... stil can get A- mah....

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by TheDoctor_46@Apr 28 2004, 03:37 PM

i diy...but now still the same results...maybe tyre koyak liao... donno wat to do...

U Diy the valve stem?? Serious or not? that one u need to take out the tayar.

Well if you believe if it is the tyre is gone than change lah. Else if still fails then u bopian man go kedai and let it work on it then

sometimes certain things leave to the so called professional or perutfessional. :cheeky:

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by pai@Apr 28 2004, 12:01 PM

btw, hows the autochoke thingy?

oh that auto choke is caused by rider problem.

u see i bought a repair kit for the headgasket. this is a gel kinda of repair kit. it told me to pour the whole 400ml of sealant for the minor head gasket leak. so i innocently pour almost half the bottle then i stop coz it makes my coolant overflow.

then it also stated it doesnt effect the cooling system. i BELIEVE it. that where the problem started.

It seems i pour too much and cause it to be too concerntrated and it block the thermostator sensor from working properly. it only work when the sealant got melted from the temp. so after a few riding and a few overflow of coolant session now then my temp is back to normal.

so moral of story dont believe too much what the instruction says.

Guest rvf7972
Originally posted by R1szuan@Apr 28 2004, 08:17 AM

:offtopic: :offtopic:

"man i shagged this few days"

overworked???

:confused: :confused: