SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Harley davidson street rod 750

MR BIKER

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the current street models, only the one sold in US are assembled in US. Those sold outside US are assembled in India. I'm guessing it will be same for this street rod.

Last I saw, the Roadster selling for about USD11K in US is around SGD33K including COE/Insurance/Road Tax here

Liverpool revival has started....

Thank Kzone. Yah, thats what i thought. the previous street was not well received here. and someone actually sold it here at at a very nice price not too long ago

I sat on it, was too comfortable. Everything was just right, doesn't feel like a Harley so I didn't get it. haha.

I sat on it, was too comfortable. Everything was just right, doesn't feel like a Harley so I didn't get it. haha.

Looks more like a standard than typical HD cruiser.

Check out my Website for freelance design and marketing services! : www.reizeprimus.com

Or watch my Youtube channel for more Motovlogs and Motorcycling Content! : www.youtube.com/ReizePrimus

• 2 weeks later...

Just notice on LTA website that the Street 750 OMV is $6723. Don't think this is the new street rod but shud not be far off? If that's the case not severely affected by the new ARF.