SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mega 2Bs (M2B)

foxie77

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh?! that st11 is the monks one ah? hha. btw thanks alot bro for coming out just to help me get that special price. appreciate it!

Ahhhh! You all went to install the HEL lines??? :faint: I didn't check forum on fri night... Sian sian sian.

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

that derbi gpr bike has the exhaust under the seat .. chio ... its 4 stroke huh .. tot 2 stroke .... but its damm chio wit that kind of exhaust

derbi oso produce this 2 stroke gpr 125 racing.:thumb:

but i guess spore confirm wont allow 2 stroker in anymore:(

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

hmmmmzzzz any place to suggest for the weekend?

Hmmm, what kind of things you planning to do? If just slacking then henderson wave, kent ridge park, mt faber, east coast.. If shop shop then jurong point's new shopping centre :D

jurong point new shopping centre?????

can update me? never go boon lay for quite some time already.

You stay in tampines you want to go all the way to jurong point? :faint:

Anyway, it's not really a new shopping centre. It's just a super big extension from the jurong point shopping centre.. It's like double the size now. But the bad news, bikes have to pay to go in the carpark :(

ah bro juswheelz wanna start selling bikes meh? i thot all the while they only do stickers?

sorry.. it's dirtwheels over in tampines industrial. called them up but the gpr 125 will only sell from mid 2009. the machine price will be around 11k. so still r125 for me. :S not too sure if they are bringing 4 stroke or 2 stroke version cos got both versions. 2 strokes being the race version and lighter with less fairings.

Luster: ya i stay there, y? u saw me?

Who stay first floor can pull out hose??? LOL!!! I dun mind pay abit for the water hahaha

i living e same street, across ur area. i think u notice my bike passby u at e X-junction traffic lites. coz i was looking at ur bike, u looking at my bike too.. LOL!

that was like 1 - 2 mths back.

i'll be your competition..

wa dont jurong point ah! i everyday from tanah merah go to jurong camp 40km per trip sian already!!!! haha. bay, we change the line liao!!!!

as in we=me

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

any rwr out there install alarm? i wan to install a simple alarm on my bike. any recomd.

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

Now : Adiva AD200

juz prepare for the rain. if rain, u ride, ur bike will irritate u more than e rain. :lol:

dont understand what you saying leh....

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

if u want... can ride with me on 31st.

but i will part with u at Nilai. :p

tks for the invitation. but i hv to cover my superviser duty on e day. some other time maybe. tks again.

Yamaha ypvs 125

Honda Raider 125

Suzuki GN 125

Yamaha TZR 125

Honda Custom 125

Yamaha FZR 150

Aprilla Alantic 200

Daelim Roadwin R125

Now : Adiva AD200

wa dont jurong point ah! i everyday from tanah merah go to jurong camp 40km per trip sian already!!!! haha. bay, we change the line liao!!!!

as in we=me

Huh so fast change.. I didn't check the forum on fri so i thought it's not on.. :(

any rwr out there install alarm? i wan to install a simple alarm on my bike. any recomd.

I just installed a scorpio one way alarm on my bike, quite cool as i added on the perimeter sensor :D

if ur bike caught in the rain, u alarm can sound non-stop due to sort-circuit.

if short-circuit, it means

1) the person who install didnt install properly. (wiring not properly)

2) water will leak into the place where the alarm circuit when raining.

3) the alarm sux!

so... get an alarm that's tested and used by others already

hahaha

nobody will produce alarm for bikes that will short circuit so easily when raining.

if they do... then it's a piece of trash not worth buying already.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

if short-circuit, it means

1) the person who install didnt install properly. (wiring not properly)

2) water will leak into the place where the alarm circuit when raining.

3) the alarm sux!

so... get an alarm that's tested and used by others already

hahaha

nobody will produce alarm for bikes that will short circuit so easily when raining.

if they do... then it's a piece of trash not worth buying already.

maybe... but most alarm my frend install. act that way due to rain.. :lol:

i'll be your competition..

as in we=me

How was the service? Any chance anyone else changin? I might be interested if can get at that price..:D

09/07/2009 - Passed 2B TP (10th attempt)

I have tried to see things from your point of view..But no matter how hard I try..Or what I do..I just can't get my head that far up my butt..

i kinda still unable to accept racing bike with box. it conveinence tho. nudge, with the box, any drop in power or wind effect?

sorry bro i didnt notice ur this post until now. ahahah. hm, some people say cornering will affect but i cant feel the diff. power and wind effect also cant feel diff. guess in sg roads we cant go fast enough to notice. haha

How was the service? Any chance anyone else changin? I might be interested if can get at that price..:D

haha service as usual lor. but i changed the sparkie to iridium like ndy and ninja =)

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)