SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Mega 2Bs (M2B)

foxie77

wah the Derbi look quite chio too... tempted to buy... maybe next ride? 2009? :cheeky:

everyone, outing tis weekend is fine, but probably find a place all can makan + lots of space to park cos we r MEGA mah...

ndy : I tot of install alarm too... but I worry abt my battery drain. so decided to put off the idea and got myself a alarmed disclock... its by Xena, available at Chong Aik at abt $50. First, it can lock ur wheel, second, it got alarm if anyone try to move ur bike, so its kinda 2 stone one bird.. its light too... consider?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry bro i didnt notice ur this post until now. ahahah. hm, some people say cornering will affect but i cant feel the diff. power and wind effect also cant feel diff. guess in sg roads we cant go fast enough to notice. haha

haha service as usual lor. but i changed the sparkie to iridium like ndy and ninja =)

I still sourcing for a WHITE sidebox... heard frm my fren its possible to mount the bracket but need abit customisation... but I wonder if my bike + white sidebox chio or not... any suggestion??? :giddy:

I still sourcing for a WHITE sidebox... heard frm my fren its possible to mount the bracket but need abit customisation... but I wonder if my bike + white sidebox chio or not... any suggestion??? :giddy:

i think not bad ah.. will look like vfr. but sidebox the prob is cant put ff ****. which is what i always wear thats y in the end never go find out more about mounting sideboxes. those that can really too big liao haha.

Brother, me and nudge waited for u under hot sun for nearly one hour loh... :dot:

yalor! pungseh kia.. lol

2008 July - 2010 March: Daelim Roadwin R 125 (FBC 8363 K)

2010 March - 2011 September: SYM GTS 200 (FBD 7445 J)

2011 September - 2013 April: Yamaha Fazer fz6s2 (FBB 5824 Y)

2013 March - now: Honda NC700XD (FBH **** D)

i think not bad ah.. will look like vfr. but sidebox the prob is cant put ff ****. which is what i always wear thats y in the end never go find out more about mounting sideboxes. those that can really too big liao haha.

yalor! pungseh kia.. lol

nvm la... i only wanna 1. scare people, 2. put my jacket n little barang... i dun dare to put my ff in box... expensive lei...

lol scare people.. if u can do the brackets i think then u can get the givi e21 loh. spray it white? think it will look ok ah. ff i seldom put for long also.. unless i leaving my bike for short while then i put inside box

Hey all bros,

I hv a call frm my fren just now. The story go on like this.

Last night, frm his window, he saw a grp of kr teens by his bike... "admiring" his aprilia rs. So my fren din think much of it and dun bother. Next day, when he wanna start his bike, he found that he couldnt insert his key fully into the slot.. cant start the bike. he tow his bike to a mech, saying that someone had inserted a thin wire into the key slot.

All bro, pls, do cover ur bike to avoid any attention to ur bike. There r bs who just envy people w expensive bike, cos I hv encountered people (yeah mostly kr or sp) saying things like ur bike look big huh... hows the speed? 140??? omg? So, to me their mentality is they think their bike damn fast n they cant afford extra $ n see our bike they like imbalance n buay song?

So, pls. Do cover ur bike to avoid these low life.

sorry i m damn pissed now cos i angry for my fren. No offend to kr or sp riders but these r people I met personally. :angry:

There r bs who just envy people w expensive bike, cos I hv encountered people (yeah mostly kr or sp) saying things like ur bike look big huh... hows the speed? 140??? omg? So, to me their mentality is they think their bike damn fast n they cant afford extra $ n see our bike they like imbalance n buay song?

ride so fast... want to go where?:dot:

slower ride can see more things mah! hahahaha!:cheeky:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Hey all bros,

Last night, frm his window, he saw a grp of kr teens by his bike... "admiring" his aprilia rs. So my fren din think much of it and dun bother. Next day, when he wanna start his bike, he found that he couldnt insert his key fully into the slot.. cant start the bike. he tow his bike to a mech, saying that someone had inserted a thin wire into the key slot.

All bro, pls, do cover ur bike to avoid any attention to ur bike. There r bs who just envy people w expensive bike, cos I hv encountered people (yeah mostly kr or sp) saying things like ur bike look big huh... hows the speed? 140??? omg? So, to me their mentality is they think their bike damn fast n they cant afford extra $ n see our bike they like imbalance n buay song?

sorry i m damn pissed now cos i angry for my fren. No offend to kr or sp riders but these r people I met personally. :angry:

Oh,i feel sorry for your friend too...But Sh*t happens. :)

And please don't stereotype SP or KRR riders. I believe most of them are NOT like that. Cheers !

July 2006-21st Aug 2007 :Honda NSR SP (FS1029R)

21st Aug 2007-28th Oct 2009 :Honda CB400 Spec III (FY8*8*M)

5th Sept 09-20th Nov 2013 Suzuki Hayabusa K6 FBA 9**6 J

30 Jan 13-Hyundai Getz 1.6 SFV*1*1K

20th Nov 13-Honda CBR600RR 2008 FBE4*4*S

2015-2015:Mitsubishi Lancer GLX

28th Oct 2015-Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff216/Stardust_83/IMG_60122.jpg

i think all riders of all bikes got some black sheep. just that sp and krr are very common so definitely the number of a$$holes also more. dont think ninja is bias against sp or krr riders. just sharing his story..

btw ninja, so ur friend how? the problem solved? how much did he have to pay to get the wire out?

Brother, me and nudge waited for u under hot sun for nearly one hour loh... :dot:

yalor! pungseh kia.. lol

Really ah?? :giddy: Aiyo.. Pai sei leh, i really wanted to go. Even checked forum on thurs night but didn't see any updates mah. So i thought ninja was busy. If i know i would have given you guys my hp no already :faint:

ride so fast... want to go where?:dot:

slower ride can see more things mah! hahahaha!:cheeky:

Yea, ride slowly can see more things.. (because we can't go fast so we console ourselves!) :cheeky:

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.

i think all riders of all bikes got some black sheep. just that sp and krr are very common so definitely the number of a$$holes also more. dont think ninja is bias against sp or krr riders. just sharing his story..

btw ninja, so ur friend how? the problem solved? how much did he have to pay to get the wire out?

No worries...:thumb:

Btw,Daelim Roadwin R is a nice big bike ! :thumb:

haha thanks bro! but buy this bike must be "faithful" to it for a few years. if not waste your money hahaha

haha thanks bro! but buy this bike must be "faithful" to it for a few years. if not waste your money hahaha

lolx...Coz currently all 1st hand ? :cheeky:

But i seldom see it OTR...juz saw it once park at bugis wif a top box...

LOL some people EYE RED mah LOLOL!!! Chinese shd know wat it means LOL!

Luster: where u wash bike? U stay first floor ah? Got pipe? LOL!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/ChelseyDoll/FBDSig.jpg

ndy: if last time i so harding

Hey all bros,

It happens to me before...I had this motographix tankpad stick on my tank.. Pple do peel it off and wanna steal it..Coz i tink its expensive coz it cost 60 bucks.. i cant believe diz pple still existed... but lucky me my tankpad is stick tight so his mission not successful.. ha ha

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

guys, about alarm i do install it in my bike.. juz a cheap one cost ard 50 bucks... If u feel ya bike feels threatened wen u park in an 'unsafe' place u mite juz wanna activate it..tats wat i did.. but wen it activates , it mite irritate peeps and ya batt mite deplete ... haha

Be humble on the road at all times coz u'll neva noe wen u need any rider's help...

LOL some people EYE RED mah LOLOL!!! Chinese shd know wat it means LOL!

Luster: where u wash bike? U stay first floor ah? Got pipe? LOL!

i usually wash my bike at my carpark.

nolah.. i stay 14th floor..

no pipe leh bro, i using bucket and sponge bob. :lol:

if u intend to wash, u can p.m me here.

i'll be your competition..

Hey all bros,

wow. this is the reason y i wont mine everyday walk up/parked to 6th floor multi story carpark juz to take my bike. coz from my house can c my bike.

if possible. try to memorize some of their plate numbers.

next time people ask u, whats the speed etc. u juz say. ya i intend to port my bike put 3 tanks nitrogas etc and a set of wings too so that i can fly off when my bike reach 3 - 4 gear. :lol:

i'll be your competition..

guys, about alarm i do install it in my bike.. juz a cheap one cost ard 50 bucks... If u feel ya bike feels threatened wen u park in an 'unsafe' place u mite juz wanna activate it..tats wat i did.. but wen it activates , it mite irritate peeps and ya batt mite deplete ... haha

I just installed an expensive scorpio 1 way alarm, but i also have this fear that the batt might die... Haha. I guess it's time to buy a spare batt :D

its not becoz of not allow bro, many production stopped 2-strokes bike.

Yea, the new rs125 also 2 stroke mah.. ;)

It's not how fast you ride, but how well you ride.