SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Viffer Sightings

sino74

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this morning , bout 0715hrs -

Gen 6 silver FBC**88 entering SLE from Lentor.

i guess he's late for work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

" People are like Motorcycles ; Each is customized a bit differently " c",)

today bout mid-day

- along Macpherson at a traffic light , spotted Gen6 black one with top mount FBB88**

with full face.couldnt manage to ask for his contact

- near Excel Cycle Gen6 silver FU**** at side . biker bout to dismountfrom bike.

should have stop and ask for his contact.

exchange contact reason being easier to update any upcoming event / meet-up with other viffers if they are intrested.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My 1st Viffer sighting! lol. Was on my way to meet my family for my dad's birthday dinner when i saw this Silver Gen 4 @ the junction of Hougang Ave 3, turning to Upper Serangoon going towards Kovan Heartland Mall at abt 6.45pm. Didn't horn as didnt wanna startle him as he was watching the oncoming traffic intently. Wonder izzit any of our fellow Viffers here. :cheeky:

We all only live once. Enjoy the ride. Glad to have met all the wonderful friends through the spirit of riding. Ride safe people!

2002 - 2003 - Honda CM 125

2003 - 2009 - Honda Super 4 Version S

2009 - 2011 - Honda VFR 800.

2011 - Present - Honda Silverwing GT

"I realised i'm a very staunch Honda supporter. Lol"

Lol did i get it wrong? i tht it was Gen 4.. So the version with the long exhaust pipe by the side is Gen 5? so sorry.. me still learning to identify all the different generations of VFR. =)

We all only live once. Enjoy the ride. Glad to have met all the wonderful friends through the spirit of riding. Ride safe people!

Bro snowparang, that was me! i parked it @ the carpark beside my good fren's CBR600 as we decided to carpool and take 1 car to go shopping @ Takashimaya for my brother's birthday gift. I think i saw yur VFR too, the same one in yur signature pic one. FS84** rite? the pic most prob was taken from the blk on the 2nd or 3rd floor one. =) was so excited when i saw it cos i remembered it looked very alike like yurs but i cannot confirm. So u stay at amk that blk there? =)

Bro snowparang, that was me! i parked it @ the carpark beside my good fren's CBR600 as we decided to carpool and take 1 car to go shopping @ Takashimaya for my brother's birthday gift. I think i saw yur VFR too, the same one in yur signature pic one. FS84** rite? the pic most prob was taken from the blk on the 2nd or 3rd floor one. =) was so excited when i saw it cos i remembered it looked very alike like yurs but i cannot confirm. So u stay at amk that blk there? =)
Yup, the black Gen 5 VFR is mine. I'm staying at blk 122. :)

Email guay_hansen @hotmail.com

My blog at snowparang.blogdrive.com

http://www.pbase.com/snowparang/image/79866156/medium.jpg http://www.pbase.com/snowparang/image/95749015/original.jpg

saw a silver gen 6 at bedok camp today evening

That was me frogman. i was on my way to meet some frens for dinner. U went there for RT? :cheeky:

I always top up petrol at the Esso beside Merlin Towers, opposite the old checkpoint. My ex-gf working down there mah... Hahahahaha!! How bout you? Where do you top up?

the nearest shell lor.. but sometimes if too pack then will ride down to the old shell...

yest spotted a red 6th gen entering Marina Sq carpark.. timing i forget liao :cheeky:

http://forum.geizhals.at/files/2455/Vfr_logo.jpg

Saw a few bikes at Pekan Nanas Pontian this afternoon. 2 of them were viffers, One candy red 6th Gen and a Yellow 5th Gen.

I believe the yellow 5th Gen might be vfrT

wah lau eh. you are everywhere haha. Yes its moi indeed on one of our almost weekly day rides.

wah lau eh. you are everywhere haha. Yes its moi indeed on one of our almost weekly day rides.

Haha. My kampung is some where there. I was in my car going the opposite way. Seems u were like heading up to kulai.

Oh Ya, spotted a red 5th gen @ simpang bedok parked infront of 7-11 on Fri nite @ 12mn

Regardless Of Bike Class, Colour, Make Or Model

Live To Ride Bike While We Still Can

Always Ride A Honda :thumb:

Haha. My kampung is some where there. I was in my car going the opposite way. Seems u were like heading up to kulai.

Oh Ya, spotted a red 5th gen @ simpang bedok parked infront of 7-11 on Fri nite @ 12mn

belongs to a forumer here , spider175 ,

who just got it recently. :thumb:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]