SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

PG 28th Dec 08

SpeeD05

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shutter Bugs

click on the 3 thumbnails & its stated that they charge S$5 per photo... Where info comes as high as $120? :giddy:

If really 120 den rather just keep pics with watermark man... :sweat:

Ya photo is $5 correct but if u wan the file is $120...so 2 say if u wan 10 files which u r inside it will be $1200...

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/93/70/18050739/1_387816378l.jpg

FYI, the photographers are charging an amazing 120 bucks for each file... I bet they must be some "damn professional celebrity" photographers or mebbie they have a doctorate in D80 photography or they may be even the chief sports journalists for the MotoGP newsletter/newspaper or even the MotoGP Show! Dun play play!

:lol:

120 buckaroos for a potshot?

I'd rather earn that amount teaching people how to take photos o_O

Co-Moderator for IT -inerary forum

Biker nerd • Windows • Apple Mac • Android user

"Kick up your sidestand bro, let's ride..."

Wah so ex argh..Too bad my photographer fren is not there that day..he's with me most of the time I went for practice..

My fren's rate is dirt cheap man compared to this..$20 per disc(currently). All photos of you inside..

If you guys want some kind of "media coverage" for your future practice..PM me.

Here is a link to sample pics he took of me and others..

http://xintothezonex.multiply.com/photos

Difference is most of his shots are panning shots where the background is blurry fast while your bike is very focused. Harder to do than compare to still shots where ur pic is very static..Compare the wheels..panning shot the wheels are blurred while normal shot ur spoke is captured still..

I'm not into photography..but I know panning shots are nicer and make u look faster than you are..heheh!! :cheer:

Nice posture... TUrn 3 .. dont know who the rider is..

[ATTACH]86801[/ATTACH]

Ya lor, tinted visor, so cannot see the face. But I think I know who the rider is. Hehehe...

:angel:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/nocturnized/Sep2.jpg

"Me don't love fighting... but is better to die fighting for freedom than to be a prisoner all the days of your life." - Bob Marley

Ya lor, tinted visor, so cannot see the face. But I think I know who the rider is. Hehehe...

:angel:

I also know the rider and I also know that he is not as fast as you.. Hehhehe

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity;

an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.