SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suspension - GAZI or YSS

kang

GAZI or YSS SUSPENSIONS ???  

107 members have voted

1. 1. GAZI or YSS SUSPENSIONS ???

• GAZI SUSPENSIONS
    • YSS SUSPENSIONS

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i saw ppl changing other suspension b4 but dunnoe wad type de...

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/3859/sdc10208m.jpg

pass 2B 18feb08

pass 2A 21April09

pass 2 17August10

pass Military Licence 3/4 12Feb10

19 Feb 08 ~ 27 Dec 08 = NSR 150 FP5657S down grade ( miss my sp ) :cry:

27 Dec 08 ~ 23 Dec 11 = spark 135 FBB1890G goodbye sparkie (xiao lan)

22 Dec 10 ~ ??? = CBR1000RR7 FBB 3****

YSS fully adjustable monoshock cost almost to $400, G@z! adjustable cost u ard $200 not fully, non adjustable gazi abt $100+, Yss non adjustable ard $100++, please be aware of fake gazi n yss shock tat cost cheaper than the actual price and also the models, different models different price..... Get It? :-)

Please Please Ride Safely and Think of Others when You want to passby other Riders at fast Speed.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i now using Gazi which i bought from Hatyai for my wave. it is quite hard the springs but whenever hit a bump hard there will be a sound like the TP horn lidat.

first time happen i didnt know it was the suspensions and i dared not look back cos scared got TP behind me. lol

so for YSS suspension if buy from thailand factory need to buy in large quantity? cannot buy one only? is there any more motorshow in thailand that u know of? mebe can go there to check it out and have a short holiday as well. :p

For the normal YSS model, you can always get it from dealer. Usually dealer never stock up the hi-end model for example the fully adjustable type. U can order from the factory anytime if you have minimum order quantity and will take time like at least a week + to complete.

Ohh.Siri racing of hatyai...I know Mr.Ming ...the owner son quite well...YSS is easier to get in Bangkok. But not the Hi-end type, usually the G-series. Thoose dealer in bangkok usually far from city center. There is a shop name DIRT Shop along On-Nut rd, in Bangkok. Not far from Bang-Na BITEC exibition center. U can try asking them. Tel: +6623221441. (Warning! Be prepare with their Thai english)

comments needed...

My prob:

Recently got crash with my Spark135.. The front absorber was kinda shaky... Thus,i decided to ask some mechanic to look into the matter...Handle-bar auto-pilot-to-the-left if let go the handle bar..

Location site: W*** Y**

Told mechanic my story of what happended... Let him test ride my bike..Then he say... "Your wheel-bearing,fork-oil,need to replace new set of the front absorber(the-twin-metal-thingy) & oso check alignment...

Was quoted for $230 for the repair(including worksmanship)..

When i ask for 1st-hand fully-stock Spark135 front-absorber, was quoted $280

proceeded to U***** Motor after further thinking

Location site: U***** Motor

After doing my monthly servicing,went to ask a mechanic(Kelvin if im not wrong) about my prob.. He told that my wheel-bearing was "gone-case".. But then my cone-bearing still ok.. So i replace the wheel-bearing..

What he suggested was "U change your wheel-bearing 1st lh..See how..If still no effect,then go for pressing @ $60...

In my opinion:

- U***** is like helping & assisting in a way that is best for me..

- W*** Y** is kinda ex.. Dunno if i kenna chop..

Current bike condition:

- Feel tighter(like new front) with new set of wheel-bearing

- gonna still observe the situation

Summary:

- Anyone wants to comment?

- Pricing?

Edited by HaiR1

Replace your wheel bearing 1st and see how its like.

Any damage to rims? Try to check. Cone bearing should not have any prob.

At most cone bearing loose only. Can get Mech to tighten for you.

As for fork, Can get it fix at W*** Y**. Try ask. If not wrong only $30

Anyway, i always feel safer at U*****. Always helpng and never chop ppl. But this few weeks always go to W*** Y** cause near from school.

So i suggest to get most of repair at U*****.

Hope it helps

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j291/revospeed/54959_10151230553681355_83266418_o.jpg

Replace your wheel bearing 1st and see how its like.

Any damage to rims? Try to check. Cone bearing should not have any prob.

At most cone bearing loose only. Can get Mech to tighten for you.

As for fork, Can get it fix at W*** Y**. Try ask. If not wrong only $30

Anyway, i always feel safer at U*****. Always helpng and never chop ppl. But this few weeks always go to W*** Y** cause near from school.

So i suggest to get most of repair at U*****.

Hope it helps

- changed wheel-bearing already.. Handling improved.. it's better than before changing the wheel-bearing..

• 2 weeks later...