SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Tmax Cafe

Swing 7777
Go to solution Solved by noLplate,

Hi, Guys.

I'm a new Tmax owner. Just need the following info from all of you.

1. Any recommendation for tires? Brand? Cost? Bike shop?

2. Any conclusion on the fuel pump issues as i think mine also have. Always feel that the fuel tank is very hot after riding and parked indoor.

3. Any recommendation for point 2 as mine is no longer under warranty. Hit the mileage.

4. Any other miscellaneous to take note?

Thanks.

1999 - Yamaha WR200

2001 - Yamaha WR200

2002 - X9 Paggio

2003 - Yahama Vmax

2004 - Yahama Fazer 1000

2010 - Yahama Tmax

Hi, Guys.

welcome to Tmax

currently no available stock, shop wise most ppl will recommend AC motor.

2. Any conclusion on the fuel pump issues as i think mine also have. Always feel that the fuel tank is very hot after riding and parked indoor.

3. Any recommendation for point 2 as mine is no longer under warranty. Hit the mileage.

it is cause by over heating of the pump. usually occur after the bike is heated up. when this happens, allow the bike to cool down or try shaking the bike sideway and try restart.

Thanks.

see my comments below ur question.

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]

I'm gg ac now, anyone wanna join? haha

There's a few TMAX there Liao... Enjoy!!

1993 TZR125, 1994 RGV125, 1995 STEED, 1996 PGM 4, 1997 HERITAGE SOFTAIL NOSTALGIA, 1999 SKIPPER, 2000 YAMAHA R1, 2003 HONDA SP2, 2008 SDR 200, 2009 Ducati 1098, 2010 Tmax500 :angel:

Update on my fuel pump issue.

HL called this morning and confirmed the fuel pump was at fault. They immediately offered to replace it at a discount. I only have to pay labor and the bike ambulance. The pump is for free. This will set me back about 250 instead of about 500 (as I understand).

I was prepared for a argument but thought this offer was reasonable. In hindsight I should have asked for more discount but still I'm happy with the outcome.

My bike was no longer under warranty.

HL called this morning and confirmed the fuel pump was at fault. They immediately offered to replace it at a discount. I only have to pay labor and the bike ambulance. The pump is for free. This will set me back about 250 instead of about 500 (as I understand).

I was prepared for a argument but thought this offer was reasonable. In hindsight I should have asked for more discount but still I'm happy with the outcome.

Bro u mean if my bike is no longer under warranty they still will change for u the fuel pump? Just tat u need to pay for labour n towing cost nia rite?

http://pictures.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/nissan-gt-r-by-powerhouse-amuse-ar60790/IMG/jpg/200807/nissan-gt-r-by-powerw.jpg

:lovestruck:GIXXER LOVER

Bro u mean if my bike is no longer under warranty they still will change for u the fuel pump? Just tat u need to pay for labour n towing cost nia rite?

http://pictures.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/nissan-gt-r-by-powerhouse-amuse-ar60790/IMG/jpg/200807/nissan-gt-r-by-powerw.jpg

Hi, Guys.

4. Any other miscellaneous to take note?

Thanks.

Welcome welcome...

so u collected back ur bike alrd? if not there's still a chance to ask for more disc..

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]

eBay.. ur preferred choice... searched "bikez" or Yamaha Tmax.. the levers will be there..

http://amptrooper.10.forumer.com/images/smiles/amptrooper/Emoticon%20Star%20Wars%20154.gif http://amptrooper.10.forumer.com/images/smiles/amptrooper/AMP.gif

hey guys, where do you buy your aftermarket brake levers? i wish to get a pair!

bro, if u buying, contact me. I oso wanna get a pair.

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]

http://www.accessoriscooter.com/6975--large/ext-folding-levers-evoii-with-logo-t-max-silver-color.jp can it b fix with the oem brake pump?

Picked up today.

Long discussion about the pump, why not a recall, etc. In the end had to pay bike ambulance (45) and labor (150) only.

oic. maybe next time meetup we can talk abt this issue.

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]

any bro interested in getting spare fuse for Tmax?

I'm getting some 10A, 15A, 20A in case they blow.

shld b gg sim lim next week to get them.

My Rides:

[Jan03 - NSR150SP]

[Mar04 - RVF400RT]

[Apr05 - PIAGGIO X8]

[sep05 - YZF-R6]

[May07 - SilverWing]

[Apr10 - VFR800 ABS]

[Dec10 - Tmax]