SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2009 / 2010

lobagola

Hello folks, i have tried and tested a simple setup which gives u better pick up and trottle response. Firstly u need to buy an "power filter" from ah boy (42mm) for abt 10 bucks. Buy a 40 slow jet and 115 main jet from weda, which costs ard 12. So under 25 bucks u get better performance out of ur scoot. I have been using this setup for 2 months, no prob. I am wiling to help folks u need assistance as this all has to be done DIY.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this DIY is it fit at air filter potion? will it help to make the bike running at 90-100km/hr as smooth as 80?? as i find runnning at about 90. seat vibration can be feel, while runnning at 80km/h bike is still good.

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers:

this DIY is it fit at air filter potion? will it help to make the bike running at 90-100km/hr as smooth as 80?? as i find runnning at about 90. seat vibration can be feel, while runnning at 80km/h bike is still good.

Hi Hws 14?

enjoying it?

by e way see this wkend we meetup take my helmet from you. Cheers:cheeky:

TZR 125 - Feb 2002 to Mar 2002

KR 150 - Mar 2002 to Feb 2003

CG 125 - Feb 2003 to Mar 2003

GSXR 400 MSP - Mar 2003 to Jun 2004

R1 2001 - Jun 2004 to Jun 2006

X1 Supreme -Jun 2006 - July 2007

SYM GTS200 - July 2007 - Dec 2008

Toyota Vios MSM mobbed - Mar 2007 - Present

Spark 135 - Dec 2008 - Present

Team Brother Bike

Hello folks, i have tried and tested a simple setup which gives u better pick up and trottle response. Firstly u need to buy an "power filter" from ah boy (42mm) for abt 10 bucks. Buy a 40 slow jet and 115 main jet from weda, which costs ard 12. So under 25 bucks u get better performance out of ur scoot. I have been using this setup for 2 months, no prob. I am wiling to help folks u need assistance as this all has to be done DIY.

So how ur exhaust? u manage 2 find any cheaper aftermarket 1?

your new gts got vibration at 90 felt on the seat? the joyride seems very smooth leh up to 100. Or maybe backside just too used to the ktm...hmmm...

Yes, my new GTS also vibrates quite a bit at 90 km/h.

Knight of the Old Code

A knight is sworn to valour, His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless, His might upholds the weak.

His word speaks only the truth, His wrath undoes the wicked.

aiyoh jackie. so fast cant remember ah. im the one riding your joyride now LA!!!!! argh!

ic.. then your butt must be immune to vibration lor. always riding scooter are more sensitive. maybe you will feel it after you quit your scram for 3 months.

:cheers: In LIfe We Not Only Have To Do The Right Things , But Also Have To Do The Things Right :cheers:

except for more noise, it indeed improve the trottle response.Maybe other sym rider can try fitting it. It very low cost.

Maybe you can post in sale request to ask for GTS200. although many GTS200 riders around but not many are selling (maybe they are good ride). But do see a few in some bike shop as second hand. You can try ask around bro here to pm or sms you when they saw some good deal.

hi im selling my GTS. If keen kindly call mi

Loud Pipe Save Life

Selling my 7months old GTS 200. In good condition. Bike is well maintain. Installment still left about 35months. each months is $198. road tax just renew. Keen buyer can reach mi at 81000832. viewing can be done at dover road. Vehicle Type Auto.Past Accident 0. Mileage 22k

Loud Pipe Save Life

Selling my 7months old GTS 200. In good condition. Bike is well maintain. Installment still left about 35months. each months is $198. road tax just renew. Keen buyer can reach mi at 81000832. viewing can be done at dover road. Vehicle Type Auto.Past Accident 0. Mileage 22k

Sorry bro...i'm just curious....how much did u buy your ride?? ur outstanding installment is 35mths x 198 = $6930!!!???

Was quoted 6K flat otr early last yr at bt batok.

Just curious.. What is the diff between the RV250 n GTS250? Is there any common problem about this bike? And maintainance wise izit relatively same with the italian's scooter? Btw SYM scooter is running by belt right?

http://coastline.chu.jp/Resources/zxr400.jpg

Be cool, Be smart... Be your Yourself!

Regardless the bike model/brand. No matter how good/fast the bike is. Without skills the bike is nothing.

Money is'nt everything, but without money, you're just nothing!

Sorry bro...i'm just curious....how much did u buy your ride?? ur outstanding installment is 35mths x 198 = $6930!!!???

Was quoted 6K flat otr early last yr at bt batok.

think should be right with interest. Think smurfie78 you have to ride till payment finish or left 12 months then able to sell. If not you gonna top up few k inorder to get ride of it.

when there is no bar on the fuel guage, how many more km can i go?? usually gts full tank how many km u all get?

when fuel amber light lighted. you left about 1.5litre. Ful tank is 13 litre i supposed and 1.5litre left will light up the fuel light. i hit 360km and pump in 12.2litre. Note. the digital fuel meter for SYM somehow is inconsistent. So, the best is to pump when you see the fuel light or 300-330km for stock GTS.

Those modify GTS will varies to like 280km if almost fully mod.