SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Wedding Convoy - 1st MAY 09 (Request for Cls 2 Bike Volunteer)

s102

Hi all

I'm getting MARRIED on 1st May and wish to organise a CL2 BIKE CONVOY to accompany the bridal cars to fetch the bride. It's meant to be a surprise for my future wife.

However I'll need your help to make it a success and memorable for my fiancee. A small Ang Pao will be given to show my appreciations. I'll need about 20 BIG BIKES so that the 'entrance' will be loud and grand.

Please volunteer yourself for this joyous occasion.

Date: 1st MAY 2009 (Friday)

Time: 8.30am to 9.30am (rough guide)

Please leave your name and contact number. I will confirm the details when the TIME is near.

Your HELP is greatly APPRECIATED!!!!!

Thanks!!!

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I'm getting MARRIED on 1st May and wish to organise a CL2 SPORTBIKE CONVOY to accompany the bridal cars to fetch the bride. It's meant to be a surprise for my future wife.

However I'll need your help to make it a success and memorable for my fiancee. A small Ang Pao will be given to show my appreciations. I'll need about 20 BIG BIKES so that the 'entrance' will be loud and grand.

Please PM me your name and contact number. I will confirm the details when the TIME is near.

Thanks!!!

Hi all

I'm getting MARRIED on 1st May and wish to organise a CL2 BIKE CONVOY to accompany the bridal cars to fetch the bride. It's meant to be a surprise for my future wife.

Please leave your name and contact number. I will confirm the details when the TIME is near.

Thanks!!!

Hi all

Thanks!!!

Hi all

Thanks!!!

Bro i willing to help but my bike purr... can??? anytink pm me kies... UP and CONGRATS BRO!!!

RwaN care bouT the ENGINE NT THe OUTLOOK

Bro i willing to help but my bike purr... can??? anytink pm me kies... UP and CONGRATS BRO!!!

How bout a group of ROARING CRUISER BIKES? :)

Hey.. thanks for the help... in the meantime I'm looking for cl2 sportbikes... but seems like futile... only got 5 volunteers... will update you again..Thanks!!!!@@

Yes bro. :thumb: Lai! Lai! Lai! Dun shy lah!! Hehehe....

TS, maybe a good idea to list out the peope who have sounded interest. If people see got names they are more inclined to join.

Ya that true,anyway i can't really confirm now cause still got a mth time:cheeky:Will update here before 1st May

http://vne-resource.iol.co.za/30/picdb/article2/4/4/38504

My Current Ride!!!!:cheeky:

can me volunteer..You choose which ride you want me to be on..R1 or K8

My Rides

1999-Tzm 150

2001-Sp 150

2002-Suspended for 9 mths

2004-Super 4(V-Tech1)

2005-DRZ 400

2006-RXZ 135

2007-Wave 125

2008-YzF R6 '07'

2008-YzF R1 '08' & Suzuki K8

thanks everyone... currently there are abt 9 riders.. however I just got a warning from the SBF forum for 'infraction'... guess i can't post my thread at other forum as frequent... so please helpt to spread the words... Thanks!!!!

thanks everyone... currently there are abt 9 riders.. however I just got a warning from the SBF forum for 'infraction'... guess i can't post my thread at other forum as frequent... so please helpt to spread the words... Thanks!!!!

No lah bro, cos I think your varoius post at other threads are considered "flooding". Just use this thread can liao. Hehehe ... like I said, why dun you post a list with all the names of people interested. If others see their friends joining, they may join as well. :thumb:

1001424_10151882216934136_1446435389_n.jpg

Await the birth.

#singamaxima