SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Best Helmet Money Can Buy?

First post and already looking for some help from you guys!

I want to start biking to work every day to get my sorry self into shape. Safety is my chief concern as I have a family. I want to buy the best helmet money can buy.

But I don't know which to pick.

I obviously don't care about speed/looks, just keeping my noggin' in tact. Does it matter or will any of those in the list be good? :?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Not true. There may be a risk, but not all claims checks for PSB helmet.

It could not make claim if it's not PSB approved helmet, no matter how expensive it is.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Definitely Shoei full face.

But the best protection is to practice defensive riding.

I had a friend who had the same thinking - "head must be protected with the best helmet". Bought the most expensive $1000+ helmet. Didn't make a difference when the accident came...