SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

:: fyi: irregardless where one goes for a full vespa restoration, classically or aerodynamically done,

unknowingly,

there are always other customers in line waiting for theirs to be on the road.

vespa restoration is a process that demands a truckload of work and patience.

one vespa = 1–5 months depending on customer's requirements.

five vespas = do the math.

... and this does not include time consumption of walk-in customers who need their vespas serviced, inspected, or towed...

unless we are talking about a workshop that employs three dozen workers...

well fyi; mine was done at one of five well-known workshops here in singapore.

my patience paid off after nine months; a nicely done-up-classically-restored vespa. ::

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree wif sharpey.sorry to interfere...although i nvr post in dis thread i always read thru it.cos i like vespas.so...those dat r ranting out their frustrations r not in de wrong.every forum has dat kinda postings.so if an individual from dat certain shops cant accept de complaints...either don hv dis thread at all or make every customer happy(which i tink is almost impossible).AJ scooters...treat it dis way...take de complaints as feedbacks whereby u can improve ur services.there r always room for improvement.in dis case...a delay for de restoration.so mayb next time can tell de future customer dat it will take a longer time?so dat de person wont be expecting it early.den if u really take a long time..de customer already expected it.but if u manage to make it earlier...den u hv another very happy customer.

forum=open

debate=common

lashing=solution

misunderstanding=human

lessons=remedy

patience=necessity

small=community

scooter=unity

and dear all forumers, scooterists, lurkers, whoever, whatever, don't bother replying to this entry.

read and keep the comments to yourself. thank you.

my man..despite all your sh*t, you make the most sense sometimes :cheeky:

:: c'mon people, this is all a big misunderstanding full of horrid misconceptions. words can be deceiving and misinterpreted. i am not saying all parties aren't at fault, nor am i saying they are. we all make mistakes for to err is human, be it verbally or physically. indeed this is a public forum, so cases like this should be expected sooner or later. indeed, topics that relay negative remarks or inputs tend to picture a bad image, so let us all try and avoid these, for at the end of the day, even though we favour different genres or styles, we still fall into the same pit of vespa enthusiasts. our community is too phucking small for ridiculus politics. let us all make sweet, orgasmic love instead... :thumb: ::

Wow... I didn't even say anything argumentative this time... in fact I chose my words VERY carefully.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... If you don't want comments from the public don't have a thread on a public forum... go and chat in the privacy of your website where its members only.

I find your attitude to be rather unbecoming of the leader of a scooter group. Frankly I'm shocked at the nasty & derisive tone in which you wrote that post.

good afternoon dear Aj's

sharpey, are you an attention seeker?

you seem to crave for it.

were you deprived of attention from anyone in particular?

personal attacks on aziz only goes to show, the type of a person that you are.

his 'direct' comments only goes to show that people like YOU need a wake-up call and be unpretentious.

stop with all the innuendos and undertones in your postings.

also, what you think of his leadership qualities means nothing to us....and likewise, you mean nothing to Aj scooters.

and what you have done for the other scooterists, i am sure they, who ever you have helped, appreciate it.

point 1.

it is not that the Aj's dont know nuts about the vespa, we simply dont like to show-off.

but when we are pm'd here personally and we will assists to the best of our abilities.

point 2.

jin cheng motors and Aj scooters of singapore are 2 separate entity's

we dont promote/slander jin cheng motors or any other individuals here is because we have to be fair to all the other scooter shops here.

point 3.

Aj scooter thread may be in a public forum but the thread belongs and links to Aj scooters of singapore site.(if in doubt, kindly ask the moderators of the scooter forum.)

and we deserve the right to voice-out or point-out any detrimental postings as to avoid something like THIS!!!

so let's just say, your comments and personal attacks are unbecoming and not welcome here. save it .

As for the others, drop this !!! and lets move on to a lighter note!

thank you.

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

:: OK WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD~??!! ::

cuz it wants to get your no so can date you.... hahaha

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

:: wrong. the chicken crossed the road to climb up a tower to look down and study this dramatic affair hovering over questions with answers that seems unsatisfactory to all... shall we all just please please please MOTHERPHUCKIN' FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND RINALDO PIAGGIO... PLEASE let us all shove all these uncalled-for misunderstandings and debates aside. LET THIS BE THE END OF IT ALL. wanna make love, anyone? bel? i know you want me. any more takers? ::

:: wrong. the chicken crossed the road to climb up a tower to look down and study this dramatic affair hovering over questions with answers that seems unsatisfactory to all... shall we all just please please please MOTHERPHUCKIN' FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND RINALDO PIAGGIO... PLEASE let us all shove all these uncalled-for misunderstandings and debates aside. LET THIS BE THE END OF IT ALL. wanna make love, anyone? bel? i know you want me. any more takers? ::

high on drug ah?

HA HA HA

high on drug ah?

HA HA HA

more like high on his orangy vespa fumes....hahaha

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

:lol: sighhhhh u know i am with you my man...

need to go for class...

U?

have to work later...haizz...cian le :giddy:

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

Wow... Tazzy

Anyone who knows me would never demonise me in the way that you just have.

Your response has hurt me deeply. I hope you realise that and think about it.

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

hey!

why don't you guys juz

smoke a couple of weed..

drop a couple of rhymes.

ride ur scoot to e beach

sit back and watch the sunset in the sky :)

chill it yeah!!

Scooter riders are a happy bunch!!

peace=x=

http://www.scooterproducts.com/images/vespapostcardsvpca.jpg

Wow... Tazzy

Anyone who knows me would never demonise me in the way that you just have.

Your response has hurt me deeply. I hope you realise that and think about it.

actually...

there is nothing for me to think about.

personally, i'm glad that i don't know you and there's no necessity for me to get to know you at all.

"demonising???"

it is only befitting for someone like you.

whilst it is ok for you to belittle our club leader when he was only expressing a point in 'general' terms in order to prevent insensitive postings and remarks, for now and the future.

other than ahqi and narcx, which he sympathise with their problems and hope that their issues be resolved soon, was your name ever mentioned?

only goes to show that you were conscience-striken.

and ms wildswan, do a everyone a favour here...stop instigating! :angry:

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

hey!

why don't you guys juz

smoke a couple of weed..

drop a couple of rhymes.

ride ur scoot to e beach

sit back and watch the sunset in the sky :)

chill it yeah!!

Scooter riders are a happy bunch!!

peace=x=

yup, i agress.

lets all end this charade...

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com