SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

so ladies and gentleman...can we put a full stop to all this commnent from now

thank you very much!

P E A C E

NO other comment should be written after my post pls pls pls...

oh my god i late for school!

heex2

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like I said. I'm deeply hurt by your baseless accusations and hurtful assaults on my character. I won't stand for it.

Let me state to all those reading who do not know me that I am not at all the character that I am being portrayed as.

While I understand that Aziz and Yati must be frustrated and upset, I HONESTLY have no idea why... Please go back and re-read all the posts and tell me if there's a reason.

The Classic Vespa thread are having a meetup on the 21st at Casurina Prata. In the sprit of the AJ club you are all more than welcome to attend. Check the classic thread for details. Welcome one, welcome all.

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

Like I said. I'm deeply hurt by your baseless accusations and hurtful assaults on my character. I won't stand for it.

Let me state to all those reading who do not know me that I am not at all the character that I am being portrayed as.

While I understand that Aziz and Yati must be frustrated and upset, I HONESTLY have no idea why... Please go back and re-read all the posts and tell me if there's a reason.

The Classic Vespa thread are having a meetup on the 21st at Casurina Prata. In the sprit of the AJ club you are all more than welcome to attend. Check the classic thread for details. Welcome one, welcome all.

dun worry.. if u hand around long enough u will see that this is common..

sometimes saying less is more..

many a times people who think posts last is the "winner" but it might not be the real deal.. the people who chooses to keep quiet is the smart one...

words being posted in the forum are often mis-interpreted cos u cant see the person's expression, hear the tone of words etc etc..

welll lets all chill out.. :)

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a387/gabriel06/Rxk2_edit.jpg

danger is no stranger to a lonely ranger

Kombawa fellow scooter riders... seems like a long time since i last post here. How's everybody been doing? :smile:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

hmmm.... heellloooo...

Baris, akan bergerak keluar dgn pantas bertiga-tiga, company satu dahulu, pangeran bendera didepan, dari kiri cepat jalan - parade commander colonel general Bart Simpson

july 2006-- vxr 200

Kombawa fellow scooter riders... seems like a long time since i last post here. How's everybody been doing? :smile:

hi white oryx :)

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

This 29th u guys going to kota tinggi right? can join or not?

hey g-force and thor :)

we would be happy to have you guys around.

if everything works out as planned, we(as in the boys) will be playing some serious paint-ball.

so watch out for any updates k :)

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

hey g-force and thor :)

we would be happy to have you guys around.

if everything works out as planned, we(as in the boys) will be playing some serious paint-ball.

so watch out for any updates k :)

Cool! Paintball! May i join? But i still no vespa :( Went to view one earlier but disappointed :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

erm hey guys.. seems like i made a mess out here ever since i posted that comment =(

take a chill pill and juz chill bro.. don't worry about it :)

http://www.funthumb.com/images/funnypictures/chill_pill.gif

http://www.scooterproducts.com/images/vespapostcardsvpca.jpg

and ms wildswan, do a everyone a favour here...stop instigating! :angry:

Wat the heck did i instigate?

Did i pay pple to go to Jin Cheng and get all upset about their services and then post here?

If pple are upset with the service that they've received... they will voice their opinions.... It might not be wat you want to see, but it is how they feel

All that is obvious in this situation is that pple's feelings are hurt by words written by a number of people and harsh words are used for no apparent reasons...... Quite a number of people have no idea what started this round of word fight....

I still believe that alot of these are harmless postings not meant one way or another, its the pple reading it and stereotyping it that is interpreting it the postings inaccurately......

:cheeky: :dozed:

Ok... I was the one who went to view the vespa with Oryx.

The vespa was selling at $1200. Not very good condition actually... oh well :giddy:

Everyone smile and go to sleep bah :smile: :sleep:

Be contented and you have the world... be greedy and you'll never be happy.