SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been told its something like friendster... but don't know for sure... You just need to sign ** and create a profile... then you can join a gro** or even create one... AJ Scoots could even use it as a portal and save money on webhosting... just an idea.

Spread the love :)

Vespa PX200Disc ------The Pinaccle of Classic Scootering------

www vesporeanfaq:) wikispaces:) com

Guest helmetnolan

hi! wanna ask u guys theres some1 selling his scooter for 3k... looks very vintage but model bajaj chetak... issit a gd scooter?

hi! wanna ask u guys theres some1 selling his scooter for 3k... looks very vintage but model bajaj chetak... issit a gd scooter?

Hi helmetnolan, it all depends on individual.

If your looking for the real classic, then u should get a proper classic model/bike which is worth more than bajaj chetak.

It may cost a bit more but it is worth the buy.

For this particular bajaj chetak that has a vintage outlook may look very tempting to you, but value for classic, it is not that worth it.

This is my personal views.

But at the end of the day, it all depends on you bro... :cool:

:lol: u seriously have a corr**ted mind :cheeky:

My mind is not corru.pted :smile: Just full of "imagination" :cheeky:

][][ No point waiting.. if you want something, its best to go get it yourself!!! ][][

Guest helmetnolan
Hi helmetnolan, it all depends on individual.

If your looking for the real classic, then u should get a proper classic model/bike which is worth more than bajaj chetak.

It may cost a bit more but it is worth the buy.

For this particular bajaj chetak that has a vintage outlook may look very tempting to you, but value for classic, it is not that worth it.

This is my personal views.

But at the end of the day, it all depends on you bro... :cool:

thks for ur advise... i will timk about it..

LTA has contracted six traffic wardens from a private company at $34,000 a year to take down the licence platenumber, make and colour of vehicles that intrude into bus lanes at peak hours.

(They are incognito with camera in hands......so don't expect to see a TP, etc)... Note you can get fined $130 for dropping someone off at or near the bus stop.

Bus Lane operation hrs :

7.30 am to 9.30 am and 4.30pm to 7pm (Weekdays)

7.30 am to 9.30 am & 11.30 am to 2 pm (Saturdays)

LTA has intensified their operations at the following areas:

1) Eunos Link

2) Hougang Ave 3

3) Jurong Town Hall Rd

4) Lorong Chuan

5) Orchard Rd

6) **per Serangoon Rd

7) **per Thomson Rd

8) Yishun Ave 2

Additional spots where speed traps were seen,

1) PIE towards airport near Toa Payoh exit, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 90km/h

2) PIE towards jurong near adam road exit, tripod mounted speed camera over at Adam Road flyover. 90km/h

3) Braddell Road after Bishan Junction towards CTE, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 60/kmh

4) Queensway towards Bukit Merah, tripod mounted speed camera under tree before Ridout McDonalds. 60km/h

5) Spot along **per Bukit Timah Rd towards Woodlands Rd, tripod mounted speed camera under tree after a curve turn - 60km/h.

Fine imposed is $170 and 8 demerit points.

Yo yo Yo everyone!! wass** man..

maestro! thanks for the info bro.. i regularly go through the roads u mentioned at quite high speed.. didnt noe bout these infos till u pointed it out man.. thanks alot..will "jaga" my speed at these areas in the future for suree!! =D haha.. peace out!@

[email protected]

Only those who can see the invisible can do the impossible.

::Vespa For Life::

::Vespa PX150E::

::Gilera Runner VXR200::

::Vespa Sprint::

::Africa Twin XRV750::

Yo yo Yo everyone!! wass** man..

maestro! thanks for the info bro.. i regularly go through the roads u mentioned at quite high speed.. didnt noe bout these infos till u pointed it out man.. thanks alot..will "jaga" my speed at these areas in the future for suree!! =D haha.. peace out!@

what road?

share le

LTA has contracted six traffic wardens from a private company at $34,000 a year to take down the licence platenumber, make and colour of vehicles that intrude into bus lanes at peak hours.

(They are incognito with camera in hands......so don't expect to see a TP, etc)... Note you can get fined $130 for dropping someone off at or near the bus stop.

Bus Lane operation hrs :

7.30 am to 9.30 am and 4.30pm to 7pm (Weekdays)

7.30 am to 9.30 am & 11.30 am to 2 pm (Saturdays)

LTA has intensified their operations at the following areas:

1) Eunos Link

2) Hougang Ave 3

3) Jurong Town Hall Rd

4) Lorong Chuan

5) Orchard Rd

6) **per Serangoon Rd

7) **per Thomson Rd

8) Yishun Ave 2

Additional spots where speed traps were seen,

1) PIE towards airport near Toa Payoh exit, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 90km/h

2) PIE towards jurong near adam road exit, tripod mounted speed camera over at Adam Road flyover. 90km/h

3) Braddell Road after Bishan Junction towards CTE, tripod mounted speed camera at the pedestrain overhead bridge. 60/kmh

4) Queensway towards Bukit Merah, tripod mounted speed camera under tree before Ridout McDonalds. 60km/h

5) Spot along **per Bukit Timah Rd towards Woodlands Rd, tripod mounted speed camera under tree after a curve turn - 60km/h.

Fine imposed is $170 and 8 demerit points.

Thanks for the info bro...any idea when they fix the camera there?

I accept my circumstances, but i don't accept defeat...

RBGC Singapore chapter

:gun: