SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Punggol ===

AlvZz

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

waiting for HDB to do their job :D

yea, still got yrs to go, arrival of Sparker soon!!!

Oh BTO or already got your flat?

Find Finrod Felagund......

Still cant find. There are 5 Finrod Felagund but i dun think anyone of it is you. Mabbe your settings already put as secure.

Dear SBF-ers,

i really need your urgent help. My bike was stolen at my home carpark at hougang in the wee morning of 23May11.

When i checked AXS, there was a summon issued for parking offence & upon further checks, my bike was actually summon at Carpark W19 (blk 130+ there). Police & my family recce the area earlier this morning but sadly couldnt locate my bike.

Should u happen to see a black gold sp, plate FR1773E, can u pls notify the police or myself? Hopefully this culprit can be caught as he's been too much of a hassle.

Kindly contact me should u happen to see someone riding my bike.

A pic of my bike can be seen below in my signature. There's bling/crystals over the side mirror & the 2 front headlight. (no longer have a p plate)

Zila - 8428208three

so BTO or already got your flat already?

haha, wait till the time comes then tell u, haha :D

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

haha, wait till the time comes then tell u, haha :D

wahaha so secretive.

for all u noe sparker mite b bernard's neighbour! :lol: :lol:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

oh shitzzz

Dont worry :cheeky: we'll be very nice neighbours :angel:

Can i ask (directed at everyone) ... Amongst friends, how many times does a couple need to fail then they will get a BTO? :cheeky:

Lessons:

1) Dont panic. Panic make you cannot use brain

2) Dont dream on the road :faint: ...

3) Look at where you're going and your own bike ... dont peep at others one :dot:

Can i ask (directed at everyone) ... Amongst friends, how many times does a couple need to fail then they will get a BTO? :cheeky:

this one seriously depends on luck. but of cos if you are working is statutary board then you got higher chance.

Depends on luck, i got it on my 1st time but not my ideal unit though.

I want to see the world and i'm pretty sure the world wants to show a little something to me.

Gotta agree Punggol East @ Tebing Lane is a nice place to chillax, makan or drinks, even have a nice park overlooking a lake.

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

hahaha yea punggol kinna nice and undisturb. But that also mean crime lurks everywhere. I would suggest that those motorbikes parked at new area to do some security cover or lock to their bikes. i have my bike parts stolen when i first moved in.

these ppl stealing bike parts really itchy hand, hope th security there will be tighten

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

Block 601A here.......why dun we organise a group marketing at Sheng Shiong? Something different from rides and lim kopi yah.....lol

I want to see the world and i'm pretty sure the world wants to show a little something to me.

Block 601A here.......why dun we organise a group marketing at Sheng Shiong? Something different from rides and lim kopi yah.....lol

Wu nia boh??? :faint: :faint: :faint:

Btw, what bikes do you all guys ride?

I ride a cbr400 : )

my avatar & siggy says it all .... :angel:

The Punggol waterway along Tebing Lane (Behind Popeye's) is indeed a very nice place to chill ..... juz went there & walk over to Lor Halus Wetland last Sunday .....

did u get wet last sunday? :lol: :lol:

i tot it was raining whole day on sunday .... :p

The Road less Travelled