SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Racing Suits

seal

hey guys... just a qus track boots are non water proof / geotex right???

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot bro... beside the slider at the edge of the shoes & the waterproof thingy any different between the track boots and normal touring boots (standard black one)

I actually looking for 1 of the Alpinestars S-MX R model but i saw online review this model come with waterproof and non waterproof but it does not stated that colors that i want is waterproof anot. I guess i got to go down to the shop to find out, btw any nice bro can tell me roughly how much is the price for the above Alpinestars model or maybe the Alpinestars boots itself the price range like??

Edited by Sn0w_MaN

There is someone out there for me

I know there is someone out there

I know she is waiting so patiently yeah

Can you tell me her name?

(Somebody tell me her name)

This life-long search is gonna drive me insane

How does she laugh?

How does she cry?

What's the color of her eyes?

Does she even realize I'm here?

Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?

Where is this beautiful girl?Who is she? Who is she?

Who is gonna complete my world?

(J. Roman & Soluna 'Where are you')

• 1 month later...
hey there, u guys know where i can get cheap second hand race suit for myself... height is 181 and waist is 40... haha... thanks...

I have 1 pc Dianese twin zipper suit size 54, white in colour, crash before but still useable, comes with inner liner and back protector going for $300SGD. anyone interested SMS me at 98445080.

• 2 weeks later...

Suit SOLD!!!!:) i have another 2 pcs leather suit by Honda, make by first gear in USA, used a few times only, clean and almost brand new, i Bought it at $1200 now selling it at $600. size is 54, yellow and black, SMS me @ 98445080

Edited by tiggerkoh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well,race boot usually offer more serious protection compare to touring boot. shin plate,"heel protector" etc are something that touring boot may not hv. but race boot may not as comfortable as touring boot...

the name says it all, race boot is for racing and touring boot is for touring..yoiu do not go on track with a vespa do you?

If the highest speed limit on any highway in NA or even for most part of the world is around 65-75 mph 100-120 km/h, why car manufactures need to make cars that can go twice that speed. If all the cars can only go as fast as the speed limit, let say 80mph/130 km/h, there wont be as many street racing as it is now.

well i definitively do not want my bike in this condition

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Teknic Black 1 Piece Track Suit for sale... size is 50US/60EURO... suits a man up to 6+ft tall, weigh around 200 to 220 pounds(90-100kg) and with a waist up to 44inches... im 1.81m and my waist is around 40... and i fits and has enough breathing at parts that need air... suit has signs of wear and tear but leather is still in a good condition... asking for $400+ nego(very nego is deal fast)... just pm me n leave your number n will sms u... im mostly in camp on weekdays... only the left knee and left arm has signs of wear and tear...

Pics can be seen at the link below...

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6399091#post6399091

Edited by xXxAmiRxXx

• 4 weeks later...

I have a gmax red/black full suit with hump protector. Size 48 medium. Fit 1.73M 65kg frame. condition is 10/10 brand new. Pls offer me and take away.

SMS me 9362 3352. Deal at east side. Fast deal

KAWASAKI KIPS F* XX *

KAWASAKI ZX-10R FY3946Z (26 Oct 07 - 23 Jan 10)

YAMAHA RD350LC FS4160Z

1996 Honda Civic SiR EK4

1993 Honda Civic Vti EG6 SBZ2065P 1993 Honda Civic Vti EG9 SBX9073E 2002 MB E200 SDT6931X

1991 MB 200E SBT2703M

1986 MB 280SE EZ8138M 1992 Toyota Cressida SBU1756L

1992 MB 280SE SBU6143Y

http://w1.bikepics.com/pics/2006/05/16/bikepics-589321-full.jpg