SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda NSR250 Riders

MC21

Hello people,

Just checking, are pgms hard to maintain? I saw some threads, looks expensive even to just let it start normally haha.. And for the parts, are they really hard to find? Or just that it cost more? Sorry i don't know anything about nsr 250s. Pardon me..

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a Freakin angry bad day, I sold my brembo 65mm calipers to a VFR 800 interceptor rider (by the name ********), and he happens to be a friend of a guy whom i bought a alpinestars pants previously from... initial deal was $400,, he asked for discount and i lowered to $390 ... he passed me a couple of $50 notes with 4 X $10 notes... i trusted him as he seemed like a nice guy, i set aside the money and even told him that i would refund him in full amount if the calipers were to not fit his VFR 800.... the next day which is today he texted me stating that the calipers doesnt fit and requests for a refund.. i took the money from where it was initially kept during the deal "my bag pack" and BAMMM! there's only $290 bucks... i texted him and he insisted that he had passed me $390 me yesterday...

this is really my friggin bad day... c'mon me cheating someone's $100 ... and i took the trouble to travel down central area to meet him up.. and in the wee hrs.. this is what i get.. i am that dam pissed.. seriously... once is enough.. trusted him and this is what i get.. anyway its also my fault for not checking.. he asked me to call him, i called him and he didnt pick up my call ,and there was not calls frm him yet.

what a bad shtty deal ..

That friggin sucks! Just forget about it and dont refund. You alr lost 100 bucks selling it to him. Then you gotta fork out another 100 just to refund.

Ask him to find some other squids to cheat on!

PS: Just double check your bag again for the 2 missing 50bucks notes. Sometimes money just blind our eyes. :angel:

Hi people.. =]

Whats there to smile about ass??!!

Edited by danielsin2
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii208/danielsin2/800_3108.jpg

Parts are not hard to find even the aftermarket parts... Go to Facebook search nsr 250 sgp and like it. There can find parts in Singapore. Maintain this bike is easy 3month change spark plug or 5000km. 1yr change eo (1bottle). Half yr wash carb. Every yr I top overhaul. Change piston, ring,gasket etc.... Full set not more den $280. Find Anwar forums nick (hrcsgp). Do search in nsr250 thread. Previous post we have ans to new riders.

GaIn go and search previous post.

http://tyga-performance.com/leighfrost/DSCN1810.JPG

If u wanna to service can find ah huat at enous or Anwar. Pls dun go to some shop which like to cut ur head lik carrot. Pls search previous post which shop like to cut pgm4 riders heads...... Haha too much heads to chop by them. Cos People Got Money 4= PGM4

I believe in zerokenshi will check his bag b4 he say out or even post on this forums. Cos I saw he take his money nv count put on the back of his wallet. To stand by for a refund. Lol do u guys think that zerokenshi will kaobei of $100SGD???

although he sold aways his caliper at 390 he oso gain nothing but loss money. Yet that fcuking guy cheat his $100. Juz beware of his nickname. And learn fm his mistake too. Haha I think today I damn kaobei in his forums Liao ^^

无风不起浪

Edited by japlangzi
Add Chinese word

Whats there to smile about ass??!!

How in anyway are u replying me... Where are u?!?! I tot it was only a nights out for u? :o shudnt have came for this stupid operation..u were laughing your heads off when u saw me suffering right! *sobs*

Hello people,

Just checking, are pgms hard to maintain? I saw some threads, looks expensive even to just let it start normally haha.. And for the parts, are they really hard to find? Or just that it cost more? Sorry i don't know anything about nsr 250s. Pardon me..

No la.. Where got hard.. Just go to the right people.. Guess what my... bike doesn't even start..=/

Wonder what's wrong with it ^.o mayb it just hates me.. Ha....ha....ha...

No laaa.. I have to Thank danielsin2 because.. He physco me to buy the bike.. My bike is still under layup.. Because I bought it even before I got my 2A! My tp date is at the end of the month.. Si an

Edited by Derek_CWJ

( 2009 June - 2009 Apr : Peugeot 207cc )

( 2009 Apr - 2010 Mar : Mitsubishi Evolution VII )

( 2010 May - 2010 July : Honda CBR 125 )

( 2010 July - 2011 Apr : Aprilia RS 125 )

( 2011 Apr - 2012 Jun : Honda NSR 250 )

( 2013 Jan - Present : Toyota 86 )

Double post.. Kindly delete..cannot find the button.. :shy:

Edited by Derek_CWJ

That fella texted me after midnight, what the fish? He says call him after 45mins frm

8pm, no answer.. Heh,

Text From that buyer :12.41am

Sorry bro to keep you so late. If you are awake, feel free to call me thanks.

Text from me to him :7.25am

Bro it's your money and you don't seem to bother, you can call me if

Ur free, I can now Only blame Myself for being stupid to

Not count that night, we sat there chit chat that long and I Dint even took it out to check. Bro if you think I'm that cheap to cheat you $100, I'm sorry i don't do such thing,

That fella texted me after midnight, what the fish? He says call him after 45mins frm

8pm, no answer.. Heh,

Text From that buyer :12.41am

Sorry bro to keep you so late. If you are awake, feel free to call me thanks.

Text from me to him :7.25am

Bro it's your money and you don't seem to bother, you can call me if

Ur free, I can now Only blame Myself for being stupid to

Not count that night, we sat there chit chat that long and I Dint even took it out to check. Bro if you think I'm that cheap to cheat you $100, I'm sorry i don't do such thing,

Yeah..I'd agree with you... He's a cheap *******.. But what's done is done.. Do u have his number plate or smthing? We can go rip his exhaust out or something.. I'm just saying not suggesting..:angel: I feel sorry for his parents.. To have raised such a child..

Yeah..I'd agree with you... He's a cheap *******.. But what's done is done.. Do u have his number plate or smthing? We can go rip his exhaust out or something.. I'm just saying not suggesting..:angel: I feel sorry for his parents.. To have raised such a child..

nah, i wouldnt do it, its kinda pointless.. im angry with the way he reacts.. before the point of refund i texted him asking if it'll fit and stuffs, he replies promptly, but right after i found out there's a shortage of $100 and texted him, he doesnt reply till like hrs later ..

How in anyway are u replying me... Where are u?!?! I tot it was only a nights out for u? :o shudnt have came for this stupid operation..u were laughing your heads off when u saw me suffering right! *sobs*

No la.. Where got hard.. Just go to the right people.. Guess what my... bike doesn't even start..=/

No laaa.. I have to Thank danielsin2 because.. He physco me to buy the bike.. My bike is still under layup.. Because I bought it even before I got my 2A! My tp date is at the end of the month.. Si an

I dint physco you to buy!

You went out with me one day then you asked me where to buy you ass!

I feel sorry for your parents too! :angel: :D

Had a Freakin angry bad day, I sold my brembo 65mm calipers to a (******) rider , and he happens to be a friend of a guy whom i bought a alpinestars pants previously from... initial deal was $400,, he asked for discount and i lowered to $390 ... he passed me a couple of $50 notes with 4 X $10 notes... i trusted him as he seemed like a nice guy, i set aside the money and even told him that i would refund him in full amount if the calipers were to not fit his VFR 800.... the next day which is today he texted me stating that the calipers doesnt fit and requests for a refund.. i took the money from where it was initially kept during the deal "my bag pack" and BAMMM! there's only $290 bucks... i texted him and he insisted that he had passed me $390 me yesterday...

this is really my friggin bad day... c'mon me cheating someone's $100 ... and i took the trouble to travel down central area to meet him up.. and in the wee hrs.. this is what i get.. i am that dam pissed.. seriously... once is enough.. trusted him and this is what i get.. anyway its also my fault for not checking.. he asked me to call him, i called him and he didnt pick up my call ,and there was not calls frm him yet.

what a bad shtty deal ..

Issue settled by buyer, he mentioned it to be as miscommunication, saying he doesnt want another enemy and stuffs..

CASE CLOSED

guys kindly remove his name from your quotes if possible~~ and thanks for the concerns tips and support!

Issue settled by buyer, he mentioned it to be as miscommunication, saying he doesnt want another enemy and stuffs..

CASE CLOSED

guys kindly remove his name from your quotes if possible~~ and thanks for the concerns tips and support!

Edited alr. :)

So how you guys settled it?

Woah! Just a week not logging in, this thread that used to be so dead became soo sooo happening?!?!

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

hahaha...haf to see my schedule coz weekend i always fully booked by my frens

Dun worry, we'll usually be out on weekdays.. Btw, wadS the paintjob on ur pgm? I happened to see a female rider at Joo chiat sometime ago..

Last time I oso using super bright bulb not hid... Got pink, green and blue etc.... But onli $25. GaIn u can leave ur contact to Andy. He will message u when got outing! ^^

I can testify for ur bulbs! They're damn BRIGHT!!! Annoying yellow lights!

FR1930T - NSR 150 SP | FV5049R - Wave S 125 | FBC2986C - Spark 135T | FQ3319B - NSR 250 SE | FW37C - Kawasaki ZX6R | FBC7663X - Suzuki An125 | FV4801S - Piaggio X9 Almafi | FL70M - RSV4 Factory | FP9492Z - NSR 250 SP | FT3105K - Suzuki Hayabusa Gen 1

Edited alr. :)

So how you guys settled it?

He says money sometimes isnt the matter , and mentioned that it's a miscommunication.. (huh. ..? Lol -.-) says he doesn't wan this thing to cause problems between me and him, he says he'll accept the $290 and return me the calipers..:sian: I told him off saying time n time again either refund or consider it a fraud or whatever he can call it.

Haha... Fisssssshhy or what..

I'm not even sure if he drops by this forum to take a peek or 2, But anyway if you guys ever happen to hear some info from whoever saying I'm a "un-trustable" seller.. This is the story lo..

Its so obvious! No pt explaining.. U are the SCAMMER! Give me ur pgm3 carb and I'll stop.. haha

Parts are not hard to find even the aftermarket parts... Go to Facebook search nsr 250 sgp and like it. There can find parts in Singapore. Maintain this bike is easy 3month change spark plug or 5000km. 1yr change eo (1bottle). Half yr wash carb. Every yr I top overhaul. Change piston, ring,gasket etc.... Full set not more den $280. Find Anwar forums nick (hrcsgp). Do search in nsr250 thread. Previous post we have ans to new riders.

GaIn go and search previous post.

Oh i see... Sounds okay i guess haha. But for the cdi is it what it's called? The card start thing for nsr 250? Does it always break down and causes your bike not to start? Also let's say your card start isn't working, can you do a push start instead?? Haha, i'm really new to this sorry..

Ohh.. Haha guess this is quite true, have to meet the right ppl. I have been running around to look for a trustworthy shop man. Just settled down only i guess. Wow you bought the bike already when you haven got the license? Haha cool man.. So still riding rs125 currently? All the best for your test man!

Umm.. Is anyone interested in a set of tyga rsw style fairings including the front fender.. New.. At 1.2k? The tail is the one with carbon not the budget type..

Ohh.. Haha guess this is quite true, have to meet the right ppl. I have been running around to look for a trustworthy shop man. Just settled down only i guess. Wow you bought the bike already when you haven got the license? Haha cool man.. So still riding rs125 currently? All the best for your test man!

Nah man.. I sold my rs125 rdy.. It was quite a hot post on this forum.. It went for 6.6k :o just to get this very bike.. Hahaha follow my footsteps.. All I do everytime I book out is take the bike for a wash.. And that danielsin2 will laugh at me when I do so.. He even suggested to change my plug for me.. What a awesome friend.. But.. Yeah thanks man for the luck.. Hopefullie I pass.. Heheh have u gotten this beautiful bike yet?

Shops? Well.. They are just gonna rip u off.. I was thinking of a tzr 250 heng motor.. @ changi has one.. Going for 8.8k shud I get that beast? Nah! Because its over priced! I saw a rs 250 at 6.8k and another pgm iv at 8.8k as well.. I got mine off a private seller.. It has the monster mob paint work on.. Wonder If anyone in this forums knows who he is..lol.. But yeah.. Get it off someone that actually owns the bike before.. I'm not as exerience at the people in this forum.. But.. That's what I think la..:pity:

DOES ANYONE in this forum know of anyone sell-ing TZR 250 3ma .. I would be interested.. Hehehe:pray:

Edited by Derek_CWJ

Oh i see... Sounds okay i guess haha. But for the cdi is it what it's called? The card start thing for nsr 250? Does it always break down and causes your bike not to start? Also let's say your card start isn't working, can you do a push start instead?? Haha, i'm really new to this sorry..

1st my card put inside my short and wash inside washing machine plus hanging on bamboo stick under the sun for a day!!!! Guess wht happen? Haha nv spoil! Cdi will onli spoil lik err 2. Can sent to japan and repair! Or brand new cdi with 2 normal card and 2blanket key at 1.2k at FJT.

This oso can sent to recode to hrc 030 spec!!! U muz find MIGHTYMAX ours helpful forums fellow wil help you on this! Abt not more den $500sgd (i think). Better still find Anwar!

1st you need to do is buy a pgm4 first. Den get things done. No pgm = nothing can be done.

Things lik card,reeds,jet kit can be found.

Even rvf fork put on pgm4. All can be done on ours pgm4. Pipe lik dog fight, jha,tyga.... Hrc head. All can be found!!! Oem piston, ring,gasket.... Etc complete set onli cost less den $280. Dun worry lik hard to find this la that la. Too ex la or wht ever. Rvf and cbr more even ex then pgm when come into top overhaul!

Shop always say wow pgm la.... Parts super ex!!! Ask them go eat ****! Lol and pls dun go to c*** f***. pls search the previous post! Dun be a carrot head