SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

African Twin Lovers,here the specs

chrisonance

hi i m only 1.65m , is there anyway to lower the AT for my height ?

remove the seat while riding....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thks , but if u r incapable of offering constructive suggestions, i would suggest u tell me the fact tat its not possible rather than passing sarcastic remarks which u might consider a joke :nono:

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thks , but if u r incapable of offering constructive suggestions, i would suggest u tell me the fact tat its not possible rather than passing sarcastic remarks which u might consider a joke :nono:

relax lar .. :mad:

okie try u the truth...

:smile: the suspension is adjustable.. my frnd riding AT too think 1.62 only.... but still ride like normal.. no worry man... AT a good bike... cos i am looking at it also .. getting most probably next year..

hope u dun get offended..

:shy: cHrIsOnAnCe :makeup:

:box: OnE tHaT s|tS oN PoRcH sW|Ng :cheeky:

:lovestruck: aPaRt By E mOOn N sTaRs :lovestruck:

:smooch: LoOk|nG @ skY tH|NkInG :dozed: oF CB1000/Fz1000 !!!:smooch:

okie try u the truth...

:smile: the suspension is adjustable.. my frnd riding AT too think 1.62 only.... but still ride like normal.. no worry man... AT a good bike... cos i am looking at it also .. getting most probably next year..

ok, lets put it behind ;)

anyway, i m pretty frustrated cos i luv to ride an adventure bike but only can ride GS cos got low seat. But like u said in yr other post , WAY TOO EX MAN :nono:

its not abt the affordability but rather whether is it worth it or not ?

Tats y i still think that AT is a much much better buy :cheer:

anyway, think yr fren needs to tip toe a lot still right? if at least the ball of feet can touch, wld luv to meet yr fren to c his bike :smile:

okie try u the truth...

anyway, i m pretty frustrated cos i luv to ride an adventure bike but only can ride GS cos got low seat. But like u said in yr other post , WAY TOO EX MAN :nono:

anyway, think yr fren needs to tip toe a lot still right? if at least the ball of feet can touch, wld luv to meet yr fren to c his bike :smile:

right, GS way to expenisive still got pple buy...AT is definately a good buy... but new varadero '03 might proved to be an storm to the market.... u see that before??? so when u getting yr AT?

u r right, my frnd still tiptoe when stationary... it a great bike... the greatness is for me n u to discover...

not so soon lah , still trying to find solution to the height problem :sweat:

but the more i look at AT the more gian leh :pity: how abt u ?

by the way, dont understand y Honda dont make adjustable seat height on the AT or VARA like they do on the STX :mad:

not so soon lah , still trying to find solution to the height problem :sweat:

but the more i look at AT the more gian leh :pity: how abt u ?

by the way, dont understand y Honda dont make adjustable seat height on the AT or VARA like they do on the STX :mad:

different mah.. STX is a TOURER whereas AT,vara is sorta semi tourer/ trallies... if make adjustable then no more garang liao..

AT i also like it a lot.. gain too.... might consider 03 vara if it proved to be an worthful machine next year..

okie try u the truth...

right, GS way to expenisive still got pple buy...AT is definately a good buy... but new varadero '03 might proved to be an storm to the market.... u see that before??? so when u getting yr AT?

u r right, my frnd still tiptoe when stationary... it a great bike... the greatness is for me n u to discover...

You can cut the seat foam and make it thinner or reduce the width so that you will sit nearer to the tank. Can ask the bike shop for suggestions one.

==========================

Always Ahead The Speed Of Light

===============================

No Matter How Fast You Are.....Someone Out

=========================

There Is Always Ahead Of You :angry:

okie try u the truth...

You can cut the seat foam and make it thinner or reduce the width so that you will sit nearer to the tank. Can ask the bike shop for suggestions one.

tried liao leh , bike shop ask me to give up the idea n go for TDM 900 instead. Wat u guys think ???

==========================

hi bikey> dun ever change ur mind of gettin ur dream bike bcause of bikeshops say so... they always(or most of e time) promote those bikes wif low sale.. juz imagine if u r e bikeshop towkay n u got many TDMs or other bikes stocked up in ur warehouse, wat will u do??

:deal:

As for AT's height, u can lower e shock spring all e way... n if tatz not enuf, cut the seat. shldnt be any prob.. cheers!!

Life is Short...... Ride Hard!!!

http://www.intertanko.com/tankerfacts/sizes/images/t11.jpg

hi bikey> dun ever change ur mind of gettin ur dream bike bcause of bikeshops say so... they always(or most of e time) promote those bikes wif low sale.. juz imagine if u r e bikeshop towkay n u got many TDMs or other bikes stocked up in ur warehouse, wat will u do??

As for AT's height, u can lower e shock spring all e way... n if tatz not enuf, cut the seat. shldnt be any prob.. cheers!!

Thks spoofy :cheer: Your encouragement is deeply appreciated man :cheer: By the way, if suspension lower all the way , will it affect when we take corners or bends :confused: Cos i tot it will be very spongy :confused:

anybody u know done tat , ie cut seat + lower suspension , luv to :eek: try :eek:

hey..when we next time change to AT.....

we gather for kopi ok??

Ok ok......ON! Me 20 more days to class 2 TP..! :sweat:

=====================

Thks spoofy :cheer: Your encouragement is deeply appreciated man :cheer: By the way, if suspension lower all the way , will it affect when we take corners or bends :confused: Cos i tot it will be very spongy :confused:

anybody u know done tat , ie cut seat + lower suspension , luv to :eek: try :eek:

bikey casn one lar...

go for a bike that u like not when motordiam says TDM900 is good then u chnage yr mind.... be decisive... height not an issue....

cheers.. one more AT lover....

hey..when we next time change to AT.....

we gather for kopi ok??

Ok ok......ON! Me 20 more days to class 2 TP..! :sweat:

=====================

stgill got 150+ days to class two... sian

:pity: :pity: :pity: :pity:

jus visited such AT websites. got one guy claim that using a Corbin Seat can lower it by 1.5 inch :cheer:

Now wats left is only suspension. try calling a few shops for advice but nobody seems keen to do it :sian:

last price i chk is $18k OTR

dun worry lah......

the time will come.....

AT wont run away one mah...LOL

go for yer dream....

I oso dream for many years, now finally come liao....

======================

dun worry lah......

the time will come.....

go for yer dream....

======================

shiok loh AFT777.. finally got AT.. btw yr AT plate is FT777???

dun worry lah......

the time will come.....

go for yer dream....

======================

FR plate 777 but new bike. Bought over the number from another bike.

======================

dun worry lah......

the time will come.....

go for yer dream....

======================

FR plate 777 but new bike. Bought over the number from another bike.

======================

wahh.....nice number.....really lucky man....how much you bidded for the number?

haizzz.....wonder when is my turn...got class 2 but no class 2 bike leh...

at least your dream will come true...good for you AFT777

you\'ll live only once

bikey> lowering e spring which is e preload won't affect e compression n rebound. itz true tat e corbin seat is lower than e original by 1.5" cost ard 500bucks... n itz no doubt more comfy than e original... cheers!!

Life is Short...... Ride Hard!!!

http://www.intertanko.com/tankerfacts/sizes/images/t11.jpg

bikey> lowering e spring which is e preload won't affect e compression n rebound. itz true tat e corbin seat is lower than e original by 1.5" cost ard 500bucks... n itz no doubt more comfy than e original... cheers!!

Thanks spoofy :cheer: Info is as encouraging :cheer:

By the way , wat u riding now :smile:

great guys...

i set up this topic cos i wishes to gather all AT lovers together n to pursue our dream machine... i beileve that sometime i talk rubbish n suay pple in this forum ..

hope all of AT lovers can take jokes n keep this thread alive n as informative(AT) .... ..

:bounce: cheerss... :bounce: