SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What makes you :) today?

stanco

looking at the chio bu in BBDC, so many, machiam i went into temptation island.

but ah i bet if i were to slap any of those girls, i swear a cake of makeup will drop to the floor off their face. thats what makes me :) today.

oh and the pretty girl selling you tiao at lau pa sat. young, not bad looking, willing to slave over a hot stove. nice.

February 2011 - March 2012 = Phantom TA 200

March 2012 - August 2013 = Suzuki Impulse 400

Present = BMW (Bus, MRT, Walk)

922913_10151689291867959_1156170833_n.jpg

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

congrats. wonder when i can smile due to the same reason too. :cheeky:

Thank u stanco!

Ofc U can feel happy too!

Finally, my Version S ... 50th Anniversary model! (and i didn't know it was limited edition until yesterday ... age is catching up on me ... lol) :shy:

IMG_0535.jpg

Honda XR125 - September 2009

Honda Version S 50th Anniversary Edition - August 2010

Yamaha FZ6 S1 - Year 2013

Thank u stanco!

Ofc U can feel happy too!

Finally, my Version S ... 50th Anniversary model! (and i didn't know it was limited edition until yesterday ... age is catching up on me ... lol) :shy:

Yeah, it's always that special feeling of not knowing what you just bought and whoa! Special edition :D Congrats too!

----

This week I stopped starving myself to lose weight and took a lot of fruits and vegetables to regain lost vitamins. The Spartan diet were causing some minor skin problems and I didn't want a recurrence of childhood problems.

I get hit on like ten times a day, people swoon over me from half the world away (I like distance relationships :p) and I don't seem to be the mysterious, brooding Nightwish fan that likes to prey on unsuspecting colleagues and clients.

I actually smile. Wee.

I get hit on like ten times a day, people swoon over me from half the world away (I like distance relationships :p) and I don't seem to be the mysterious, brooding Nightwish fan that likes to prey on unsuspecting colleagues and clients.

I wish I'd get hit on once in ten months at least. :(

In other news.. managed to scrape through RTT lol (45/50, can't get closer than this!). Now to wait till Nov for Pracs.

Mummy striked some 4Ds and gave me $50/-.

Of which, I used $10 for a hair cut. She didnt like how short my back are, and how long my fringe are now.

But then, she spent $26/- supposedly for hair cuts at 2 different hairstylist, and she still does not like her result.

So I am pleased with my insistence that I did not go with her to her hairstylist at Chinatown and sticked to my guns and went for my normal cheapo hair cut.

:cool:

I wish I'd get hit on once in ten months at least. :(

In other news.. managed to scrape through RTT lol (45/50, can't get closer than this!). Now to wait till Nov for Pracs.

:eek: why wait so long for practicals?

Today I stopped b4 pedestrian crossing as I usually did. But today the untie crossing the road smile at me as a sign of appreciation. She made my day.

little thing like this whereby people usually take it for granted does make one day. :)

肥仔七åƒå·

I can only take night lessons till around Nov and the only night lessons for Prac 1 are on Fridays on which I have BA classes till mid Oct. So have to wait loh....

a little hard to digest initially. but managed to get what you mean. hmmm i never really take notice of the slots, but i thought it kinda a random thing? like this tue have these few slots, but next tue might not be the same few slots? at least not in bbdc (someone correct me if i am wrong)

肥仔七åƒå·

a little hard to digest initially. but managed to get what you mean. hmmm i never really take notice of the slots, but i thought it kinda a random thing? like this tue have these few slots, but next tue might not be the same few slots? at least not in bbdc (someone correct me if i am wrong)

Sorry for the run on sentences. So far, the only session 6 slot I can find is on Fridays. I actually had a brief moment when I thought I could take my Prac 1 on the 10th of Sep cos I didn't have any classes that week... till I realised that the 10th of Sep was a Public Holiday... :sian:

Sorry for the run on sentences. So far, the only session 6 slot I can find is on Fridays. I actually had a brief moment when I thought I could take my Prac 1 on the 10th of Sep cos I didn't have any classes that week... till I realised that the 10th of Sep was a Public Holiday... :sian:

ooo... weekday not free, how about weekend? :confused:

肥仔七åƒå·

I can't do day sessions till Nov or so cos I'm on medication that makes me sensitive to sunlight. I initially thought that the meds would finish in Aug. I joked with one of the instructors that I'd turn to dust in sunlight lol.:cheeky:

err okay. good luck then! :thumb:

肥仔七åƒå·

Lol I purposely stop at yellow box for a silvercab at Dunearn Rd SPC station and the cab driver so paiseh got bike give way to him that he refused to go out LOL.

i dont get u. isnt stopping at yellow box blocking the other vehicle from coming out of minor road?

Guys, ride safely. Road is not for playing.

CBR150R :thumb: :shades:

i dont get u. isnt stopping at yellow box blocking the other vehicle from coming out of minor road?

Fine.

The politically correct word is BEFORE lol!

Why would I want to block a cute silver taxi? :angel:

No traffic behind and the traffic light ahead was red. About 3 meters empty space for him to turn out into, I would be blocking him if I stopped behind the bus there.

When I put that 4 month old baby girl onto the day bed to stretch after her nap, while I go look into other things.

I keep peeking in to make sure she didnt roll off the day bed. And everytime I do so, she was looking out for me and smiling at me, even when her grandpa was trying to get her attention to play with her.

Babies and kids, they get me everytime with their toothless grins and trust, even when I am so short, ugly and yucky...

:cool:

Bike gear shopping. Mmm...nice boots here I come! I get the same feeling inside when buying bike gear as I did buying toys as a child.

PS: I tried smiling under my FF helmet the other day only to realise others cannot see my smile under the chin bar. From now on, must remember to wave instead! :cheeky:

Cry 'Havoc'.....and let slip the dogs of war