SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

What makes you :) today?

stanco

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to start bike but battery low. So had to push start while lots of cars drove by while the driver just slow down, stare and go. So irritating lah! Then came this Malay dude driving a KIA Forte who stopped and help me charge up the bike with his cables! He's got kids in his car but he bothered to stop by and help man! Such rare people on the road! :thumb:

Went to start bike but battery low. So had to push start while lots of cars drove by while the driver just slow down, stare and go. So irritating lah! Then came this Malay dude driving a KIA Forte who stopped and help me charge up the bike with his cables! He's got kids in his car but he bothered to stop by and help man! Such rare people on the road! :thumb:

Hi dude, just got a question maybe a bit off topic in this thread but..is it all bikes can push start? Wun spoil? How to push start? Basically, push up to speed, gun starter and throttle?

Class 2B: 12 Oct 2011

Eun Hee - Roadwin R125: 15 Oct 2011 -

Hi dude, just got a question maybe a bit off topic in this thread but..is it all bikes can push start? Wun spoil? How to push start? Basically, push up to speed, gun starter and throttle?

Not all bikes can push start.

Find a gentle slope. peddle down, clutch in, 1st gear, clutch out, but release base on feel, if it dont catch and start......get a tow truck.

:cool:

I ain't sure for auto bikes but for manual, turn on bike, kick in second gear, rush/run with bike till fast enough, throw clutch and hit the ignition together while giving the throttle a little twist. But the moment your bike start, immediately clutch in and grab your front brakes. Else later bike drop. lol...

That's what I've been doing whenever my bike's batt die off.

I thought you just got your r6? So fast batt weak?

• 1 year later...

Woke up early early. Nothing to do, so turned on the laptop and read thru emails.

Its kinda nice to read email of previous bozz asking me to go back to work for him. And he is providing me a new team of support staff. And it included some details about the staff.

I kinda think its his daughter who wrote the email. No way that fella could have been so detailed and nice on emails. The young lady have really grown up it seems.

• 2 weeks later...

There was this 1 year old toddler girl at Starbucks Fushionpolis today. She was playing alone with a big round pillar and kinda mumbling to herself. Very very pretty little thing with long curly hair and a flowery frily dress and proper little black glossy leather mary janes shoes.

I was walking to return the newspaper and she was pouting, so I made eye contact and pouted back. And when I returned to my seat with a fresh set of todays Straits Time. (The other parts). She was watching for me and playing kinda peek-a-boo with me.

It didnt matter that I was this ragged looking fat auntie with unflattering worn looking shorts and crocs. No make up and so on. She smiled at me.

Made my other Murphy Law's wake up on the wrong side of a unlucky day with runny tummy day!

Its yesterday actually.

I went to a Family Day Event at Gardens by the Bay and bought along two bubble thingy. They were the Samurai Sword with Bubble Liquids and shaper kinda thing I bought cheap from Daiso.

Anyway, since it was so hot, and we had lots of open space. I kinda got some friends to work the bubbles and had some kids produce bubbles while in the Gardens.

And while leaving the place along, chanced upon a family and while he was trying to get his kid to acknowledge me Auntie Mick. I took out the bubble thingy and seduced the kid with 'want to play bubbles?' The kid ran to me siah.

Kids......what made them smile wasnt the expensive pretty Gardens. But a simple chance to play and try their hands at Bubbles!

Its yesterday actually.

I went to a Family Day Event at Gardens by the Bay and bought along two bubble thingy. They were the Samurai Sword with Bubble Liquids and shaper kinda thing I bought cheap from Daiso.

Anyway, since it was so hot, and we had lots of open space. I kinda got some friends to work the bubbles and had some kids produce bubbles while in the Gardens.

And while leaving the place along, chanced upon a family and while he was trying to get his kid to acknowledge me Auntie Mick. I took out the bubble thingy and seduced the kid with 'want to play bubbles?' The kid ran to me siah.

Kids......what made them smile wasnt the expensive pretty Gardens. But a simple chance to play and try their hands at Bubbles!

What did i just read?

` ` ` ,=; ` ` ` ` ` ` `

` ` `/_____ ` ` ` ` ` `

` `()[_____\,,,,. ` ` `

` `_//\=x(_)\/ __ ` ` `

` / `\ \{}}}/ / `\ ~ ~`

`| () | \(_)=| () |~ ` ~

` \__/ ` ` ` `\__/ ` ` `

• 2 weeks later...

Am smiling a lot today.

Because I won a bet.

This junior fella, which I nowadays spend a lot of time with. Calls me his best buddy. And he is sexy and cute as hell. He looks fierce, but he is just a nice sweet boy who hated me calling him sweet and cute. He is the 'Manly Man' he says.

Well, this 'Manly Man' made a oddball bet with me last night, that he will have sex with me and I definitely succumb to his 'Manly Man' errr.....posturing.....

Anyway, he send me a message this morn, telling me he is down with sore throat and sniffles. Which he was perfectly fine last night.

So here I am gleefully planning for him to take Salsa Dance Lessons as his punishment for losing the bet.

I am not one to hem and haw, but this experienced Auntie knew very well, how nice sweet boys thinks and operates. Please lah. I deflower how many virgin guys liao.......Want to er hem......mess with me.....adds a bit of fun for me arh?

Am smiling a lot today.

Because I won a bet.

This junior fella, which I nowadays spend a lot of time with. Calls me his best buddy. And he is sexy and cute as hell. He looks fierce, but he is just a nice sweet boy who hated me calling him sweet and cute. He is the 'Manly Man' he says.

Well, this 'Manly Man' made a oddball bet with me last night, that he will have sex with me and I definitely succumb to his 'Manly Man' errr.....posturing.....

Anyway, he send me a message this morn, telling me he is down with sore throat and sniffles. Which he was perfectly fine last night.

So here I am gleefully planning for him to take Salsa Dance Lessons as his punishment for losing the bet.

I am not one to hem and haw, but this experienced Auntie knew very well, how nice sweet boys thinks and operates. Please lah. I deflower how many virgin guys liao.......Want to er hem......mess with me.....adds a bit of fun for me arh?

What has been read, cannot be unread.

Hmmmmm . maybe God is trying to save him and thus the sore throat and sniffles. hope he will ponder and really think. we have divine intervention here folks.

:lol:

So now as forfeit....he will have to go take Salsa dancing lessons. Which I trust should put him in position to hold so many girls close to him and put him in a better Godly way to meet girls that can marry and produce him children. :D