SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark Z & X

RxzDelux

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any sparkz rider wanna go jb ah boy for mods during aug 15-19..( any day)

i need directions to get there !!

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

nobody interested to go jb together ah ?

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

lets find one date that everyone have a freetime or at least everyone can spare some freetime to go to JB for parts. eh!!!... dude. is parts at JB is much cheaper than what you can get in Singapore ?

I am eyeing on a product from Singapore now. but it wil cost me quite a cash and I'll have to wait for a while till I can dig the needed cash somewhere... but I know it'll worth it (according to my untested theory) ahahahaaks....

one questions need to ask you guys who knows here. is there any Modenas Kriss 100/110 or Kristar in Singapore ? I'll likely to change my Lagenda's Original Piston to Kriss 110cc coz a lot of people say it has bigger size. just nice for an upgraded Cam and CDi unit huh ? urrghh!!.... can't wait to have them all.....

me too... weekend free also...

RidEs

_____

ha!! weekend... friday consider as weekend ?but if after work go.. sure jam like hell!!

RidEs

_____

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Aug 17 2005, 02:16 PM

Why don't you guys set a trip to KL and have one night here. we can meet and I can show you where I used to go for spare parts. and other stuffs...

huh ?!!...Huhh ?!!... what do you guys say ? come over to KL... :cheer:

going KL on Sparkz one word 'Hot ass burn' :cheeky:

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Aug 17 2005, 02:16 PM

Why don't you guys set a trip to KL and have one night here. we can meet and I can show you where I used to go for spare parts. and other stuffs...

huh ?!!...Huhh ?!!... what do you guys say ? come over to KL... :cheer:

can help us buy spare parts

???

HAHA :cheeky:

Originally posted by Wildboar@Aug 16 2005, 01:03 AM

where to get the main stand cheap? or rather the one that support your leg when riding? Anyone here change before?

have changed!

:cheeky: hey guys.... meet again...

alaaa.... a few hours on your sparkZ is a quality time you can spend with your beloved steed... isn't it ? hahahaaha :p

anyway, what parts you'd like me to look for here ? I can do a survey then we can compare prices from singapore & JB markets. if stuffs is cheaper here, then I'll be gladly to help you buy parts here. you'll pay the retail price for the parts and the mailing cost. I won't take extra charge :p...hehehe and hope for vice versa.... do we get any deal ? hehehehee....

and about the footstand... is there any other models that better support your feet ? and since we talk about it, last night.... a stupid driver came out of a bad traffic queue just so suddenly without a signal and without even looking at the sidemirror. guess what ? I came straight at 80km/h and hit the driver door. luckily I didn't fall off the bike. as he stopped next to me, I smack his side mirror with my hand in superb anger and broke them to pieces. I got bruises on my hand, but I didn't feel them that time.... because of such anger. if he happen to open the door and step out of the car.... he'll be a history in the emergency ward by now..... he's an a******.... doh!

head slanted ... you mean veer to the right when moving? If you previous has any impact on the front, try

- check the head whether is it misalign with the wheel, if so, loosen the nut and straighten it. Think you need a C spanner to lossen, so go bike shop to do easier.

- check suspension straight or not. not straight, need to go for pressing.

- check suspension holder whether it is bented. Near impossible to check as need to remove suspension. No cure, need replacement.

My guess is probably the first one.