SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha Spark Z & X

RxzDelux

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CKC.... err... what is LTA approval ? and who is looi ? :confused:

anyway, my understanding is like this, looi is the importer of the bike and LTA is a body to approve it's existence on singaporean road.... right ? and we are talking about the new Yamaha SparkZ 110.... right ??. it has already on sale here in Malaysia and named Lagenda Z110. priced at RM 4699.00

but no.... I don't have any plan to change bike. I love my bike too much. :p

about the brake shoe and pads.... I as your friend encourage you to buy the original one.... for your own safety and your purse safety... wakakaa :)

wildboar.... double clutch ? auto clutch or manual clutch ?

I have no idea regarding the matter, but I'll be installing the hand clutch later, but I'd like to know about it if you care to tell.... hehehehe...

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Nov 16 2005, 11:37 AM

CKC.... err... what is LTA approval ? and who is looi ? :confused:

anyway, my understanding is like this, looi is the importer of the bike and LTA is a body to approve it's existence on singaporean road.... right ? and we are talking about the new Yamaha SparkZ 110.... right ??. it has already on sale here in Malaysia and named Lagenda Z110. priced at RM 4699.00

but no.... I don't have any plan to change bike. I love my bike too much. :p

about the brake shoe and pads.... I as your friend encourage you to buy the original one.... for your own safety and your purse safety... wakakaa :)

wildboar.... double clutch ? auto clutch or manual clutch ?

I have no idea regarding the matter, but I'll be installing the hand clutch later, but I'd like to know about it if you care to tell.... hehehehe...

No we talking about the new Spark RX135

is 135cc design in Indonesia now current only know sell in Indonesia and thailand

and yes in S'pore the Land Transport Authority (LTA) need inspection for approval on the road and so far only Loois motor and Hong Leong have bring in only :smile:

price about sing doller $5K :giddy:

wildboar... auto clutch is not necessarily double clutch. because Yamaha SSII Racing Spirit is already comes with hand clutch, but is also stated Dual Cluth on the decals... other than that, I totally have no idea. ahaksss.... :p

CKC. ohh.... my mistake.. :p anyway thanks for the information. and WOW!!! 5k for RX135 is very expensive. I wonder how much would it be if it ever entered Malaysia. :sweat:

if anyone here has more info regarding the RX135, Please share with us....

Thank you... :p

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Nov 17 2005, 09:57 PM

wildboar... auto clutch is not necessarily double clutch. because Yamaha SSII Racing Spirit is already comes with hand clutch, but is also stated Dual Cluth on the decals... other than that, I totally have no idea. ahaksss.... :p

CKC. ohh.... my mistake.. :p anyway thanks for the information. and WOW!!! 5k for RX135 is very expensive. I wonder how much would it be if it ever entered Malaysia. :sweat:

ya lor but the price for lagenda (known mostly as spark z) in s'pore is around 3.5k still ex then malaysia :giddy:

Guys!!! the worst thing that I never want to happen has actually came and I just have to face it.....

On SundayMorning, 19th November 2005, 8.00am, I met with an accident which ended my bike's life...... :( . a head-on crash with a taxi and the bike is totalled. I am still very-very lucky to be alive. today, I just walked out the Hospital ward with cuts and bruises all over my body & face after a superfly and bad landing on the taxi roof which saw the taxi's roof falls into it. the doctor have to cement my left hand due to cuts on blood vessels.

I am very sad for the bike.... I love it so much... :cry:

Originally posted by CKC@Nov 26 2005, 11:55 PM

sad to hear that bro :weep:

how are you now wish you speedy recovery man.

those stupid t**i driver anyway so you planning to get another spark z or the new model :confused:

Alamak, heard the full story first before blaming the taxi driver - scarely the taxi driver wasn't even in the taxi at that time.

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Nov 26 2005, 04:45 PM

Guys!!! the worst thing that I never want to happen has actually came and I just have to face it.....

On SundayMorning, 19th November 2005, 8.00am, I met with an accident which ended my bike's life...... :( . a head-on crash with a taxi and the bike is totalled. I am still very-very lucky to be alive. today, I just walked out the Hospital ward with cuts and bruises all over my body & face after a superfly and bad landing on the taxi roof which saw the taxi's roof falls into it. the doctor have to cement my left hand due to cuts on blood vessels.

I am very sad for the bike.... I love it so much... :cry:

May u have a speedy recovery

Originally posted by aLcALiE@Nov 17 2005, 09:57 PM

In Indonesia I think they rename it JupiterMX 135LC. Here are the specs.

Product Name : Jupiter MX 135LC

Product Category : 4 Stroke

Price : Rp 13 800 000,00

Harga On The Road untuk wilayah Jakarta dan sekitarnya

Product Detail :

MESIN

Tipe 4 Langkah, SOHC, 4 Klep (Berpendingin Cairan)

Volume Cylinder 135 cc

Diameter x Langkah 54 x 58,7 mm

Perbandingan Kompresi 10,9 : 1

Power Max 8,45kW (11,33HP) pada 8500 rpm

Torsi Max 11,65N.m (1,165 kgf.m) pada 5500 rpm

Sistem pelumasan Pelumasan Basah

Kapasitas Oli Mesin Penggantian Berkala 800cc

Penggantian Total 1000cc

Kapasitas Air Pendingin Radiator dan Mesin 620cc

Tangki Recovery 280cc, Total 900cc

Karburator Mikuni VM 22 x 1, Setelan Pilot Screw 1-5/8 putaran keluar

Putaran Langsam mesin 1.400 rpm

Saringan Udara Mesin Tipe kering

Sistem Starter Motor Starter dan Starter Engkol

Tipe Transmisi Tipe ROTARY 4 Kecepatan

RANGKA

Tipe Rangka Diamond Frame

Suspensi Depan Telescopic Fork

Suspensi Belakang Tunggal / Monocross

Rem Depan Cakram Tunggak 220 mm

Rem Belakang Tromol dengan Bahan "Non Asbestos"

Ban Depan 70/90 - 17

Ban Belakang 80/90 - 17

Ukuran Rantai 428

KELISTRIKAN

Lampu Depan 12 Volt, 32 W / 32 W

Lampu Sein Depan 12 Volt, 10 W x 2 buah

Lampu Sein Belakang 12 Volt, 10 W x 2 buah

Lampu Rem 12 Volt, 5 W / 21 W x 1 buah

Battery GM5Z - 3B / YB 5L-B 12 Volt 5,0 Ah

Busi / Spark Plug NGK CPR 8 EA-9 / DENSO U 24 EPR-9

Sistem Pengapian DC CDI

Sekring 10 Ampere

DIMENSI

Panjang x Lebar x Tinggi 1.945 mm x 705 mm x 1.065 mm

Tinggi Tempat Duduk 770 mm

Jarak Sumbu Roda 1.245 mm

Jarak Terendah ke Tanah 140 mm

Kapasitas Tangki Bahan Bakar 4 Liter

Berat Isi 109 kg

Berat Kosong 104 kg

Taken from Yamaha Indonesia.

http://www.yamaha.co.id

Look for the Yamaha JupiterMX 135LC.

History n Present ride

Nov '00 till Dec '00 - Aprilia RS 125cc 1 Mth

Dec '00 till Oct '05- Yamaha RXZ Delux 135cc 4 Years 11Mths

Feb '04 till Dec '09 - Honda Wave-S 125cc 5 Years 10Mths

Dec '09 till Sept '12 - Yamaha FZ150i 2 Years 9Mths

Sept 12 till Aug '19 - Yamaha Spark 135 RX 6 Years 11Mths

Aug '19 till Present - Honda CB125F

alcalieeeee,

please drink a lot of chicken essence and eat porridge and herbs

get well soon

then continue ur venture on bikes

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you very much for your kindness consideration. By God's Grace.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail; Save trees

www.heritagebaptist.org

www.worldvision.org

www.cfcindia.com

http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html free God's Word

kaiq & CKC... can anyone just leave thier taxi at the center of first lane on the federal highway ?.... actually, the driver claim that the taxi has engine malfunction end stopped suddenly on the highway... I have no chance to brake or turn or whatever... I just had a chance to notice that I AM going to hit the back of the taxi at 80kmh. I was lucky coz that morning I just decided to run only 80kmh fom my usual 120kmh speed..... I don't know what will happen if I run 120.

anyway, the taxi driver says he's wrong for not stopping on the emergency lane & apologise so many times & also help me call someone to send me to the hospital and someone to take care of my trashed bike.... he's been generous which is okay after all.....

now I can already walk and quickly recovering.... thanks to everyone for the good wishes and the chicken soup tips.... I really appreciate it.

and about the bike, the workshop is on its way to Insurance claim and repair the bike. I have no other plan yet wether to buy a new one or to keep it. even if I buy a new one, I'll find the same model and the same registration number. :p I will not buy the new release. the headlamp looks ugly..... at least to me (no offence).

that's all for now. its hard to type with one hand you know!... ha...ha...ha:cheeky:

and to everyone here, please ride carefully and responsibly. mind your loved ones.

see you guys later....

Originally posted by ah_sing@Dec 1 2005, 11:07 PM

ani idea if the 135cc sparks arrive ( with electric start ) or cluth ?

thank you

Yes, arrived liao, saw it at big boyz toyz.

Originally posted by ah_sing@Dec 2 2005, 08:07 PM

on the road price ? ani idea..

thank you

Spark135, clutchless with spokes rim, asked machine price around $3740. Still need insurance, transfer fee, road tax, erp reader and probably GST.

Maybe total around $4500 - $5000